Challenge - International Talk Like a Pirate Day 19th Sep!

Oh my poor legs are aching! I did my walk to Tod & back yesterday and really pushed myself speed wise. I'm paying for it today.:eek:

Thanks Liz. The good thing is I started back at they gym today :) and i weighed myself and have lost 2lbs since Monday! :D We went to an all you can eat chinese yesterday and I had a plate of salad and an apple (I smuggled loads of fruit out in my handbag too :eek: lol) so I felt very virtuous :innocent0002: Apart from the fruit and a tiny amount of carbs it's almost the same as 810 so I don't feel naughty like I thought I might IYSWIM
Well done on the exercise WP, I seen in the main forum you're joining a gym, lots of luck with that :)

Not sure I'd have had the same restraint Vickie! Well done. Chinese is my downfall!

Great news on starting the gym Vickie and WP. I would but I have no money left after buying so many clothes! 2lb loss since Monday is far. Is that on 1000?

Have moved up to 800 as STS this week at weigh in. Not sure why as have been doing lots of exercise, but have picked a little, so that will probably explain it. Lost loads of inches though - another 3.5 gone off my hips which is where I want to lose it. So I wasn't upset this time with a STS. As long as my shape changes that's my focus now.

Hi ladies!

Had my WI today and I've lost another 3lbs - which considering I spent some of the week at my Dad's, I'm quite impressed with.

Watergirl: 31lbs - 12lbs lost - 19lbs to go
Fatfighter:40lbs - 28lbs lost - 12lbs to go
Witchy: 40lbs - 13lbs lost - 27lbs to go
WP: 40lbs - 35.5lblost - 4.5lbto go
Louie Lou: 60lbs - 24lbs lost - 36lbs to go
Wales: 42lbs - 21lbs lost - 21lbs to go
Swifty: 35lbs - 26lbs lost - 9lbs to go
Alexmummy07 15lbs - 8lb lost - 7lbs to go
Faithandcooper 30lbs - 11.5lbs lost - 18.5lbs to go

WP: 40lbs - 35.5lblost - 4.5lbto go
Wales: 32lbs* - 22lbs lost - 10lbs to go

Hey all, hope you are well.

Swifty - great loss, you are so close to the goal on this challenge!

My weigh ins are all over the place, as I am not seeing my CDC until 8 Sept but according to Boots scales I have lost 1lb since last Friday. I have been on SS+ for the last week and did go to a BBQ at the weekend (and had a piece of real chocolate at the pictures :p)

Today is a HUGE milestone as it is day 140 - where has the time gone? 20 whole weeks ago I started on this diet and I have lost 5st 10lbs :D

I have 18lbs still to go to target and I think I am going to start 810 this weekend. I feel ready to move up to the next stage and start to learn how to eat again - I can't wait.

I have changed my target for this challenge as it was more than my overall target, so have reduced by 10lbs.

Like so many others I am looking forward to ramping up the exercise, particularly jogging/ running - I have a treadmill, I just need to use it!

Good mood is also increased by having this afternoon off, working from home tomorrow and dog sitting again for brother in laws gorgeous little dog. Looking forward to a nice relaxed bank hol weekend.

Well done Swifty!!!

Wales, good idea about 810. My CDC is away as well, so no WI for me for 2 weeks either.

Well done on losing inches Liz. I wish I could lose from my hips (and my boobs lol)
Well done Swifty :)
Wales you've done fantastic in 20 weeks! Well done! Hope you enjoyed your day off.
Has anybody got anything nice planned for the BH weekend?

Well I am up stupidly early this morning getting OH off to work and also dealing with the dog we are looking after this weekend. It is going to be a long day, I hope the dog and I can have a snooze on the sofa once OH has gone! Hope everyone has a good day and a much later start x

WP: 40lbs - 41.5lb lost - target met! (1.5lb over)

WEEEEE!
Just had my WI and I've lost 6lb!:D

So I've met the Challenge early!:D:D I can't believe I've done it. Imagine me doing cartwheels round the room & you'll not be far off.
So let's see if I can reach my half way weight by the 19th Sept.

Woooo well done Witchypoo! :clap:
I'm hoping to ne halfway at my next WI too :)

Well done Witchypoo that is amazing - it is all that walking along the canal and staying totally 100%! Amazing - he he - I am thrilled for you...

Thanks FF & Wales. I feel like I'm floating today!

And a quick question for you all. A very old & dear friend is getting married next year on our 20th anniversary! And my DH is Best Man. I've spotted the perfect dress on Ebay but its a size 12/14. Should I take a risk & bid on it hoping it'll fit? I do have almost a year and I've never managed to get below a size 12 before.

Yes bid on it, once you get it you can see what size it is and it can be in your wardrobe as motivation. And if you don't like it/ want it when you get it you can re-sell it? Could you take it in if it gets too big before that date?

My target outfit is some non-stretch jeans, fitted t-shirt and a leather jacket (that won't look like it will recover the sofa when it is not being worn). I won an M&S Autograph leather jacket in a size 12 a couple of months ago and when I opened it I thought it was for a child! But you know what miracles do happen and I could get it on and fasten it :eek:

I "might" even wear it today when we go into town to watch the rugby.

Have a good weekend and hope the floaty feeling continues!

Well done WP!!! That's fantastic going :)

I would be worried about bidding on it in case you're smaller than that, but then you could wear it once you are that size.
I certainly have no doubt you'll get to that size, as you're so motivated. I've bought things though and they've ended up miles too big, not too small!

Some people on here had never been before a 12 and ended up an 8 for example!!!

How's everyone else getting on this week?

Just done my sums and updated my siggie, as have been avoiding it and have only lost 4lbs in last 4 weeks (went off plan for one weekend and paid for it since)

Watergirl: 31lbs - 13lbs lost - 18lbs to go

Thanks girls. I'm gonna bid on it.:) It's quite a loose floaty style so even if I do get below a 12/14 it should still look good.
My problem is I have wide shoulders, so I've never got below a 14 in tops, 12's just weren't cut wide enough.:rolleyes:

:D I'm now the proud owner of a dress! It's the first dress I've bought since my wedding dress 19 years ago!:eek::8855:

But I've just thought, I'm gonna have to shave my legs!

Congratulations! You will also have to take a picture and post it up once it arrives!!!

Hi Ladies, wow what fantastic results we've had :)

I am very happy with my weigh in this week 2 1/4lbs :)

Watergirl: 31lbs - 13lbs lost - 18lbs to go
Alexmummy07 15lbs - 10.25lb lost - 4.75lbs to go

Ooh, you've nearly done your target Alexmummy! Well done.

Back