Challenge - International Talk Like a Pirate Day 19th Sep!

Well done Wales! You'll definitely be in the 12's and overweight next week :)

Well done Vickie and Wales - both fab losses! x

Thanks Ladies, can't wait to be overweigh... Now I need to avoid ordering size 14 jeans on line!! I need to log off and not spend any money. Have a good evening x

YES you do need to stop because it's a waste of money as you'll be in 12's soon!!!!

Watergirl: 31lbs - 12lbs lost - 19lbs to go
Fatfighter:40lbs - 23lbs lost - 17lbs to go
Witchy: 40lbs - 13lbs lost - 27lbs to go
WP: 40lbs - 33.5lblost - 6.5lbto go
Louie Lou: 60lbs - 24lbs lost - 36lbs to go
Wales: 42lbs - 19lbs lost - 23lbs to go
Swifty: 35lbs - 19lbs lost - 16lbs to go
Alexmummy07 15lbs - 6.5lb lost - 8.5lbs to go
Faithandcooper 30lbs - 11.5lbs lost - 18.5lbs to go

Just trying to update my total.

(edit)
Had my WI early this week, cause we're off to a music festival this weekend.

Lost 5lb! In 5 days!!!!!!

Last edited:
Go girl - a lb a day keeps the dr away!

I put on :( argh, don't want to update today or my details. Am going to wait until I get it off or I'll be upset!
2.5lbs on her scales, but 3lb on mine.
That'll teach me for having a weekend off.

Went and bought a swimming costume in a size 10 to aim for. It goes on (not very easily haha) and I probably wouldn't be able to walk in it, but hopefully in 6 weeks it will fit perfectly. Also got a tankini and a bikini. Can't remember when I last wore a bikini. Need to tone before I'd be confident wearing it though.

Well done WP :)
Liz you know it'll just be water weight, it'll be off for your next WI lovely. You'll look stunning by the pool in Florida ;)

Thanks hunnie x

WP - great result for 5 days, you must be chuffed. That long walk in the hot weather at the weekend obviously paid off!

Liz - I agree about the water weight, it will come straight off. There is nothing more exciting than shopping for holiday stuff. I am so sad that I love the Boots add they have had on with all the people preparing to go on hols - it made me really giddy everytime it was on - and I am not even going away this summer! Am sure you will look fab in the bikini!!

Liz I'm sure you'll look great in your bikini on your hols. I hope you'll put up some piccies when you get back.

Thanks guys :) I have the items hanging up around the house, along with about 4 other things lol.
Think my BF thinks I've gone nuts.

Wales just noticed the massive amount of inches you've lost and WP - you've lost 40lbs already in 8 weeks! Impressive. Right, you've both spurred me on :)

WP: 40lbs - 13.5lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go
Louie Lou: 60lbs - 28lbs lost - 32lbs to go
Swifty: 35lbs - 19lbs lost - 16lbs to go

Another 4lbs gone, weeeeeeeee. xxxx:family2:

Well done Louie Lou, great losses you are doing fab!

I'm so chuffed with myself. I'm back from the music festie and have SS every day! No beer, no delish food, nuthin.:D Not even a 'sorry for myself' icecream when I got stung on my hip by a wasp.:mad:
We've had a great time and are both slightly red from the sun.:) Now to have a well deserved (and much needed) bath!

Well done WP- that's a fantastic achievement!

Seconded WP - great willpower and glad you had a good weekend.

WP: 40lbs - 13.5lbs lost - 26.5lbs to go
Louie Lou: 60lbs - 28lbs lost - 32lbs to go
Swifty: 35lbs - 23lbs lost - 12lbs to go

Hi all!

Just updated my total loss so far, lost 6 lbs this week, but that was including the weight I put on due to holiday and then a weekend off.

Hope you're all well. I found last week so difficult - I hadn't realised quite how much harder a restart after a break is! Felt awful all week and so tempted to cheat!

I'm really gonna have to work hard to achieve the target i've set myself - might even have to think about lowering it. Got 2 planned breaks to visit family in the next 2 weeks - I suppose they don't need to be breaks, but for some reason finding it hard to tell my family about CD and worried about their reactions. I don't know why, cos my friends have all been great - well mostly.

Hope you all have a great week!
Claire

Aww Swifty, I know how hard it is. I've had a few planned breaks and got on the wagon fine, but after 2 weekends ago I've struggled. You will get there though. Just see it as the journey having a few delays! You'll still get to goal, I have no doubt :)

Well it had to happen sometime. I've fallen off the SS wagon tonight.:eek: It's TOTM and the munchies got the better of me. So 1 can of Tofu later, I'm feeling really guilty. At least it was protein, so it shouldn't have done too much harm.
Hopefully I'll be back on track tomorrow.

Back