Challenge!

Carthago delenda est

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

I gained 0.5lb this week. So it was star week as well, but I didn't put in as much effort as I could have. Looking back, I've been doing this for three weeks now, and have lost one measly pound!

So, I'm setting myself a challenge for the coming weeks.

I want to lose 10lbs in 4 weeks. So I need to average at 2.5lbs a week. This isn't going to be easy, but I know I can do it.

If anyone wants to share any tips or hints, please throw them my way. Also, if anyone wants to join me, then go right ahead :)

I'm joining you!

I also gained 0.5lbs on Sat with last week being TOTM. And as you can see from my signature, I have lost and gained the same 6lbs since I started.

I've had a crap day today and ate like a pig, so now I need to get back on plan and focus. I don't want to be a whale on my birthday or on holiday this year...so I need to get motivated...and exercise..! I would like to lose 10lbs so that my dress will nicely fit for the races for my birthday. So technically I need to lose 2lbs a week to make it to 24 July. Fingers crossed I can do this!

I have no tips other than eat healthy, stay within syns, and exercise....and just totally stick to plan 100%

It's defo going to be hard for me. I have a friends birthday BBQ coming up and she's already bought all of the food so I've got to get through that. But I'm willing to give it a go!

Good luck on your 10lbs. I can try and help motivate you :) hopefully it'll motivate me too! x

I would like to join too. If thats ok? I really need to get my act together. It was my * week last week and put on a lb. But can't seem to get back in the zone totally, and would love to challenge myself to up my exercise also. :D x

Of course you can join. Good luck to you both! We will hopefully do great!

The beginning of my week wasn't that great, but I'm starting to get back on track now :) just need to get some motivation to do some exercise! Did a lot of jumping around when England scored so that'll have to be my exercise for today cos it's just TOO hot to do anything!! Hows it going for you? x

I definitely agree about the weather! It's horrible (I'm more of an Autumn girl!) Glad to hear you are back on track now.

I've stuck to the plan, but not very well, opting for syns rather than free food :(

I just find that I have to have something sweet after a meal, but fruit just doesn't cut it. It's so annoying, and probably a massive barrier to my potential weight-loss!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Hey guys. I haven't forgotten about you! How are you and how is it going?

I lost 1.5lbs :) so 8.5lbs to go.

I'm quite happy, especially as I didn't eat as well as I could have. This week is hopefully going to be better! Planning is the key!

Back