Chams Diary

Sneeky WI today, 11.0.2 cooommeee ooooon the blasted tens...I think I've been in the 11's for 5 long weeks. Tomorrow please????

Cham you have done so well to get here, I'm suee you will be in the 10's soon enough. How much more do you want to loose?

I'm here :) as of this morning 10.13 yay, still got a long way to go, but not bothered about how long it takes. I will keep plodding on. 8 stone I want to get to by August for my Florida trip. Last time we went I was a huge heffer. Need a bikini body by then as I bought a bikini today as I'm incentive. I've never worn one before. I do have a few stretch marks but I really don't care about them. I just have a goal in mind and am not stopping until I get there. :) thx for asking. How u getting.on hun?

I'm here :) as of this morning 10.13 yay, still got a long way to go, but not bothered about how long it takes. I will keep plodding on. 8 stone I want to get to by August for my Florida trip. Last time we went I was a huge heffer. Need a bikini body by then as I bought a bikini today as I'm incentive. I've never worn one before. I do have a few stretch marks but I really don't care about them. I just have a goal in mind and am not stopping until I get there. :) thx for asking. How u getting.on hun?

Yey congratulations that's great news :) bet your really chuffed?! I'm off to Orlando in October with a charity I volunteer for. I wanna be a wee skinny Minnie especially as its a very physical holiday pushing chairs about.

Where about a in Florida you off to? I'm sure you will definitely have reached your target by then :)

Wow you too, it will be hot hot hot, we r going to Disney and staying at Disney's carribbean beach hotel on site. It's costing an arm and a leg so.I have to do it justice.

Been out tonight for hubsters bday dinner and had plain chicken, greens andside salad, lots of water and lots of enthusiasm. I am doing this, bloody hell Laura I can actually.make good choices. I can't believe this is me. Eeeeek its so exciting. I met up with a friend that I haven't seen for 3 months and she couldn't take her eyes off me. She was wowed by.me which is slightly weird coz it still doesn't feel like its really me. And I've still got a long way to go. It all helps tho I'm very happy and I'm.happy that I can eat too and chose to eat low carb and healthy. :)

Yey congratulations that's great news :) bet your really chuffed?! I'm off to Orlando in October with a charity I volunteer for. I wanna be a wee skinny Minnie especially as its a very physical holiday pushing chairs about.

Where about a in Florida you off to? I'm sure you will definitely have reached your target by then :)

What charity Do you help for? Your so lovely to do that hun, :) the world needs more like you x

What charity Do you help for? Your so lovely to do that hun, :) the world needs more like you x

I volunteer for dream flight, we take seriously ill and disabled kids to Orlando every October. You should look it up its a fab charity and totally worthwhile. I have been with them now for 7 years and my whole family is now involved in fundraising as they know how amazing it is for the kids :) www.dreamflight.org

That's great you went out and chose healthy and sensible :) it has totally changed your way of eating which is what is required to succeed on maintenance. Well done :)

Okay been lurking but not posting,

week 7 Wi lost 2lbs
Week 8 Wi lost 2lbs

Well on way for 2 or 3 this week but still very happy n going strong, I've decided not to come off plan for my 40th birthday on Monday or my party on Saturday 4th. I'm proper in the zone and don't want to spoil my hard work for one day, I reckon I could come off plan and go straight back on but I just don't want to spend all week starving trying to get back into ketosis asap and also to have a set back. I've diarised a two pound loss each week and will get to goal in July ready for coming up the steps,And in maintenance for august and my holiday to Florida. Nothing is getting in my way. I'm now 10 stone 10 and can't wait to see the 9's.

Hi, I've just read your whole diary and you have done brill :) im on day 3 and I feel a little light headed but my tummy is not rumbling! I weighed my self this morn and it said loss of 4lbs then an hour later it was 3 :-( I am becoming obsessed with the scales. I thought the water intake would be a struggle but it's actually the easiest bit! If you have any tips I would be very grateful

Thanx, Georgina x

Hi G, firstly congrats to you making the first step by doing something about it, secondly remain committed, do not talk yourself out of it no matter how tough it gets. Those moments pass and you will feel fantastic for getting through them. I know its difficult but the scales do fib occasionally so don't feel down hearted if you stay the same or don't have a good loss, your body will catch up with itself and you WILL average a stone a month if you stick to it rigidly. I've had occasions I haven't been able to get out of which has included lots of food but I've remained on plan and just stepped up to step 2 or 3 and had the recommended allowance of chicken and veg, or salad etc. You will always have a choice so whatever you choose stand by your decisions and don't let anything sabotage your good work. You can do this and you deserve it so be kind and forgiving to your body. Good luck hun its soooooo worth it. I'm glad I did it. I feel fantastic and I'm only half way to goal. :)

Thank u so much for the positive thoughts. I have had a really rumbly tummy till about an hour ago, with 2 shakes left to have. Tmi but my bowels have been very loose for 2 days, is that normal lol? I have a holiday in late July so hoping to lose at least 2stone b4 that, then I have a wedding reception in august. It's my bday in June but not gonna slip if I can make it that far. Need to stop weighing my self. And I'm constantly reading success stories, thanx again x

Same!!!! The first week I was on CD the poo fairy visited me every day but it soon died down and then it went the other way and now every week i take senna to help me along. :) I always have a rumbling tummy but I quite like it, it reminds me that I've been good. Fizzy water gurgles in me for hours. :)
Always Remain positive its a fantastic approach to weight loss with fast results.

I just really want to get through to weigh in. It's day 4 today and weigh in next wed so another 4 days to go! I'm a support care worker and today I'm taking am autistic child to the zoo which he loves to run about then to McDonalds so lots of energy and will power needed today lol x

Hope you did ok today:) my brother and mum are both support care workers for disabled children. Much appreciation for you guys :)

Hey, did not Succumb to temptation but found it hard this eve as partner had pizza and my eldest had a curry but I plodded on I'm sure today has been the hardest, my tummy doesn't rumble but I really wanted to eat. Had a vanilla shake for dinner which made me feel sick, think I'll stick to choc and strawberry :) thanx again for your input I really appreciate it :) x

Hi Cham, how's things going? Tomorrow is day 1 again for me :( had my big charity event yesterday and eating was not an option as we were so busy :) hoping that will have helped prepare me for my challenge of 100% ss from now u til I reach goal :)

Just gonna read through the diaries for myopic action but no excuse now as I have nothing planned for a few months :)

Hi Laura, I'm still on track, had my 40th birthday on Monday, a lovely surprise family dinner along with a gorgeous Gucci watch from my husband and daughter and a diamond and ruby eternity ring from hubby, spoilt rotten and loved every minute, had a low carb meal, water and a piece of cake, no weight gain sts the next morning and remained in ketosis. Very happy.

Week 9 WI lost 2lbs today's weight 10stone 9 so its coming off slowly but consistently, I've had no sts and had a loss every week so very happy.

Big birthday party on Saturday with Buffett and disco still going to stay on track no alcohol for me which is unheard of as I'm usually the drunken fool but I've done so well and still have my end goal in sight. I will be in the 8's for end of July if its a 2lbs loss every week.

Made sugar free cream soda jelly with mixamousse it was amazing and filled the spot. Yay something I like. I'm going to make Dr pepper zero jelly tomorrow. The fizz sat on the top of the jelly it was scrummy.

Mini goal - to get into a size 12. Asap.

Getting glugging on water peeps if Ur not alreafy

Well gained 1lb on Saturday night and bummed out of ketosis, had buffett, curry, chocs, sausage rolls, bday cake,Bacardi n coke, and four hours of dancing. Well it was my 40th and I had a great time. It's now Monday and I went straight back on 810 yesterday and dropped 2 lbs over night. So happy with that. Don't feel hungry just glad to be back on cd I love it so much. My big cd comfort blanket wrapped around me keeping me safe.
Next goal to get to
10 stone, so only 7lbs to go...

Sneaky WI down to 10.6 today did ss+ yesterday but have done 810 today and a 5 mile walk. See what the scales say tomozzy :)

Back