Chances of losing weight on holiday?!

It was really nice hun, 2 weeks of nothing but relaxing :D especially one day we got to use the sauna and steam room which I love!! Wish I had one at home lol! I posted a photo on another thread with my holiday snaps vs last holiday :) how are you getting on??? x

How's your getting back on the wagon going hon?! I've had to switch to WS cos I just couldn't get the mindset going for TS, one day good, next day I'd blow it so I thought better WS than nothing. And the weight is coming off slowly and surely :) Another two pounds this week. Wearing my thinner winter clothes and loving my knee high boots!!! :)

Lol I haven't started yet still! I'll be kicking off on Monday but I'm at my new job now so when there are lunches or anything I don't want to miss I'll have WS days too, sounds like it's working for you!! Can't wait to go shopping for some new winter bits, my coat could fit two of me in I think :eek:

Woohoo for starting again! I've just about given up and am doing a WS style thing cos I am out for dinner nearly every night with people saying goodbye and having last catch ups! So far I haven't put on weight but I'm also doing much more exercise now so I think that's counteracting it.

Great to have you back Smidge!! :)

Buttons, we're doing the same thing again!

I have to say though, my clothes are fitting me super well. Weird that some of my old clothes still fit me, but they are WAAAAY longer (to the point that one top I could wear as a mini dress!!). Coats - I've had to get rid of a few cos you could fit 2 of me in there now! :)

I am loving winter clothes! Love boots, skirts etc!

smidge I am on holiday wind down already. Off to Barcelona Monday so ill get back on it Friday when home. I was hoping to be 10,7 but I've maintained around 10,10 I think so pleased really. X

Have a nice day x

Time even x sorry

OO lovely :) enjoy Plym!

Back