Changing before my very eyes

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
Has anyone else noticed their bodies changing over the weeks? I'm not talking clothes here I'm talking about little things you wouldn't normally notice.

I was in the bath this morning and noticed when I'm sat up in the bath my bum no longer touches both sides!! Sounds really stupid but I'm so happy about it!

Also noticed that its now no longer uncomfortable to sit in a chair with one leg crossed over the other and it no longer goes dead with the weight.

Anyone else got anymore little things they've been noticing?

such a good feeling isnt it??

its the little things that you notice within yourself that makes the journey sooo much easier!

well ive noticed i can put my knees up when im sitting on a chair lol. and i can see my stomach has shrank and my face looks smaller. i can see my shoulders!

Yeah I've noticed my collarbones a bit more defined now lol

Here are the changes that i have noticed over the past few weeks. I've rediscovered my ribs, my collar bones have re-appeared, I can feel my hips and when I sit down my belly no longer sits on my knee (LOL). I have also noticed that when I lie down in the bath my tummy no longer stick out above the water like an 'orrible pink island. i can bend over without dislocating my hips and looking like a frog about to leap off. All together it's pretty fantastic. Cheers, Pat.

lol:) i ask the doctor to check the lump in the middle of my chest the other day, to my embarrassment he said it was the end of my chest bone, it s been along time since i last saw it:)

Back