changing tastes

RebekahR

Gold Member
My taste buds have changed big time 10 weeks in and pretty much another 10 weeks to go

My tummy has shrunk I find meals a touch too filling now

Think I'm just gonna have shakes this month. Anyone else switch to shakes n the odd bar after a couple months??

Funny how our tastes change month by month :)

My bloody taste changes from week to week, so I always end up dissapointed with what I've ordered.... I ordered mostly cottage pie and Chilli (wtf??? was I thinking), and am limping long till payday on Weds... Luckily my Lovely Mum loaned me some shakes to see me through, but I've still no idea what I'm going to order this month... fed up of crispy shakes too :)

I know I'll be ordering 28 truffa bars though... how did I miss them beauties?????

I think mine changed at about week 6 (I could be wrong). Like you I should only have another 10-12 weeks go and my next order is going to mainly consist of shakes and bars! I'll have to make another 2-3 orders and I just don't think I'll ever like the meal packs again, so 10-12 weeks of shakes it is! I just hope I can stick at it

I am like it in general though. Before dieting, if I had too much of something I loved I would eventually go completely off it to the point it would make me gag. I can be fussy!
x

Shakes, bars and porridge for work I think.

Gonna be hard ten weeks of mostly shakes. We can do it :)

I'm into my seventh week (I think!) and up til last week was happy with the three packs plus a protein meal and the veg allowance, but for the last few days I've just wanted to use four packs, and even the veggies seem a bit too much some days. I've got an awful lot of fish and chicken sitting in my freezer!!

I mainly do shakes - I also find the meals a bit too filling, so usually just divide it and make it in two separate portions split up over the day. On those days I just have 3 shakes or 2 shakes and a little scrambled egg. I can't eat a whole bar at once either - again I split it into two portions (one late morning, one late evening) and then only have shakes the rest of the day. I've always been a bit of a 'grazer' though, eat lots of little light meals throughout the day (I've had a lot of upper GI strictures etc which is probably responsible). I've got to admit even the 100g of chicken is too much in one go!

Only exception is after a lot of calorie burning exercise - then I can have 100g+ of mixed proteins, admittedly focused on 'lighter' foods such as eggs and quark.

Admittedly... I could probably still eat 3 slices of fresh white bread in one go, no problem ;)

Mine totally changed about a month ago and i think thats why i was struggling a lot!!!

I now have shakes/bars and a 'real' meal in the evening.... I used to love the S&S meals but cant stand them now!!! Very odd!!!

X

Back