Chan's diary :-)

Chan81 said:
Day 8:) %100

Hi to all :),

So far so good, was a bit emotional this morning but i am now more balanced out lol.
For my weekly supply this week I decided to get 8 peanuts rather than the flavoured shakes & oh my big mistake ever they are disgusting, got 6 more to go so not too bad lol.
I got to say I feel good & still well motivated & I can't wait for Monday to come so I can get my 2nd weigh in result :) x

Your doing great Chan, I get some emotional days but sail through them. Time is flying by just think once this is done how please and confident we will be x

Day 8:) %100

Hi to all :),

So far so good, was a bit emotional this morning but i am now more balanced out lol.
For my weekly supply this week I decided to get 8 peanuts rather than the flavoured shakes & oh my big mistake ever they are disgusting, got 6 more to go so not too bad lol.
I got to say I feel good & still well motivated & I can't wait for Monday to come so I can get my 2nd weigh in result :) x

Lol, I love ( well when I say love that's not really what I mean ;)) the peanut flapjacks and couldn't do without them. Perhaps the chemist will change them for you? I am glad things are going well :D

Cheers Kay & bell :)
As they say the only way is up lol

Nah not going to bother changing Kay, I just won't get them again :) hope you are all well x

Day 9 :)

Feeling great today, I've forgotten about food, amazing to think how much I let it lead my life in past!!! As they say you eat to live & not you live to eat! Lesson learnt for sure :)
I truly believe when I've reached my target there will be various changes that I need to ensure I sustain along my journey of success.

First of all this is not a short term quick fix, it's actually the beginning of a new me& when I've reached my target weight I will make sure I carry on with going to the gym & exercise.

Also I would say I ate quite healthily before this, with off course the few meals out now & again, my downfall was portion control & this is something I will ensure I address it as otherwise all this work would be done for nothing.

So pleased with my progress so far, I've got five more weeks on Lipotrim & I will do my best at keeping %100 :) x

33days to go :)& I would also like to say that the gym process has only been a recent change too & good luck to you all x

Day 10 :)

This afternoon I'm not feeling too great, bit sickly at times & thought of the shakes is making me feel sick :-( also i had a rumbly tummy for past few days, I've been drinking at least 3-4 litres of water & I had terrible stomach pain last night which I can feel creeping up again right now:-( it is not TOTM & it is not due to exercise :-( !

Aw Hun not sure... But it's messing with ur insides.. Look at me having a period after not having one for 2 years!!! Let's hope it settles down... Don't forget u can also call lipotrim.., 9-5 I think or ask ur chemist/gp... I just think our bodies are in total shock... Think that's why I've been getting a different ailment every day! X

week 1 -10lbs

Aww feeling extremely sick & I had a tiny nap to try & see if it makes better but walk up feeling worse :-( help ! X

Aw chan... Cup of tea?? Hot water bottle on your tummy?? Just try and relax because the more you get stressed the worse it will become :(

week 1 -10lbs

I will do Jeni cheers :) I've thought hard about this & wonder what may be the cause & I believe it's due to me under eating for past two days as I can't stand them peanut flapjacks as I only was able to eat half for breakfast yesterday& also half at lunchtime & one shake & today I had a shake for breakfast, half or more like quarter flapjack at lunchtime & my shake tonight!! I will certainly not get them again next week ! X

Deffo not.. Stick to ur shakes hun.. Heard nothing but bad things about them.. I don't think I'll be indulging!! I might try a couple of soups next week tho.. But worried cos if I really hate them wont have 'back up' and conscious about having the right amount.. If you don't your body goes into starvation mode not ketosis!

week 1 -10lbs

Hi Jeni,

Maybe get one pack of soup rather then few & if you like it you can get more week after & I hope my body hasn't gone into starvation ! Night night x

Why dont you ask the chemist for a sample mine gave me a sample of the soup, chocolate and flap jack

Day 11 :)

A alright day today, I'm struggling with water intake, I've managed to drink 1&a half litre so far & was sick at work when I was brushing my teeth!!
Overall not feeling too bad tonight & I don't fancy my last shake yet so I'm waiting for a bit longer.
Hope everyone is doing well :) x

Ah hope you feel better soon

Back