Chan's diary :-)

Al,,, yeh so much for that!! Tell ya my chemists are hopeless!! They had NO chicken soup and NO vanilla!! I'm paying £36 a week for goodness sake! Grr

week 1 - 8lbs * week 2 - 7lbs*

jeni3075 said:
Al,,, yeh so much for that!! Tell ya my chemists are hopeless!! They had NO chicken soup and NO vanilla!! I'm paying £36 a week for goodness sake! Grr

week 1 - 8lbs * week 2 - 7lbs*

Awe Chan hope your feeling better soon x

Cheers Bells, luckily chemist I go too said seems nice & said that if she didn't have in stock she will have it by next day & even deliver it to me if I couldn't pick it up. I might get one chicken soup next week see what it's like as I can't remember what it was like before but I'll make sure I only get one lol x

Chan81 said:
Cheers Bells, luckily chemist I go too said seems nice & said that if she didn't have in stock she will have it by next day & even deliver it to me if I couldn't pick it up. I might get one chicken soup next week see what it's like as I can't remember what it was like before but I'll make sure I only get one lol x

I love the chicken soup, I add White pepper to mine but I feel like I am having tea when I have the soup I am a savoury person. When I tried lipo before it was horrible but now it's really nice xx

Day 12:)

Feeling much better this morning :) I went & got some dulcolax as been constipated since yesterday & I just had half my peanut flapjack as can't finish a full one! Lesson learnt never ever to get them again.
Looking forward to watching tennis this afternoon with my OH & then probably chill for rest of day!
Was a bit disappointed this morning as my mate cancelled swimming but I've decided to go tomorrow morning either to gym or go for a swim so all good & then I got my gym training session on Tuesday so I'm happy & weighing on Monday yay :) x

Chan81 said:
Day 12:)

Feeling much better this morning :) I went & got some dulcolax as been constipated since yesterday & I just had half my peanut flapjack as can't finish a full one! Lesson learnt never ever to get them again.
Looking forward to watching tennis this afternoon with my OH & then probably chill for rest of day!
Was a bit disappointed this morning as my mate cancelled swimming but I've decided to go tomorrow morning either to gym or go for a swim so all good & then I got my gym training session on Tuesday so I'm happy & weighing on Monday yay :) x

Hi Chan,
I am starting exercise this week I am going to make myself, good luck for the weighing x

Cheers Bell & you will enjoy the exercise as it will also help you keep your mind busy & you will feel much more better afterwards :) x

Day 14:)

Great results second weigh in & I've lost 5 lbs do that's a total of 14 lbs all together.
I feeling very positive & I just got back from aquafit & I'm pleased that i am able to do exercise full stop as normally I would have wanted to be a coach potato lol hope you are all well :)
Start weight 14st 5
Week 1 -9lbs 13st9
Week 2 -5lbs 13st 4 wohoo

That's great bet your delighted

Day 15:)

I took dulcolax before bed last night & it worked a treat, definitely recommended for anyone struggling with constipation but please make sure you have easy access to a toilet as I certainly needed it this morning at home & believe it or not, quite embarrassing but at work too& fortunately no one came in to the other toilet cubicle!
After a hard day at work, mentally draining I had my gym workout session at5 pm & gee I felt it tonight but I persevered & my trainer said I did well:)& the bath after coming back home was a retreat & I'm now resting on the sofa, a rest truly deserved haha.
Hope everyone is doing well & upwards & thinwards :)

God chan *respect* on the gym!!! I'm feeling really crap I haven't got into any exercise yet but after a day at work I just don't feel I've got it in me! Or am I being my usual lazy self?! I know I can up weightloss with the exercise so I don't know why I'm not more motivated to do it!! Hopefully it will just come to me?! Lol

Lost 15lbs

Cheers Jeni & it will certainly come to you, just start with a small step & just push yourself to do & you will feel much better about it afterwards :) give it a go x

Well done Chan you're doing brilliantly! Jeni it will come, start with ittsey bittsey steps and push yourself a little more each time. Do you have a wii fit, 30mins on that even every second day then maybe find a fun dance or exercise class near one once a week?x

Yeh I got the active fit for Xmas.. In January I lost a stone just doing that it's amazing and I programmed it all up on Friday to start yesterday... But did I.. No!

Lost 15lbs

Well Im going to start using mine tomorrow so you should start with me! I need to make up for the fact Im not allowed swim for three more weeks boo hoo! Though i am looking forward to it telling me I've lost weight hee :)

Back