Chan's diary :-)

Hi Bell :) just read your diary :) all best with the gym , I love going & you are going to do it in the 9 weeks:) wish you all the best:).

I am doing well thank you :) I got 14 or 15 days left on LP but doubt I am going to get to my minimum goal of 12st in that short time with being 13st 1.5 at the minute but I'll do my best :).

In the meantime, I have been able to turn invites for eating out but if anything I miss the most is eating with my OH but it's not long to go now :) ill come off LP on 5th or 6th of August & I'll go on re-feed plan for that week & then we go on holiday on 14th :)
Changes I've learnt & hope to adapt in future are:

1) thanks to LP i have started going to the gym regularly and i now need to maintain my gym sessions to 3-4 per week & keep my one session a week with personal trainer if possible, this will hopefully not only make me lose weight but also tone up
2) when i go back to eating, i hope to carry on eating more healthy food but to also control my portion sizes & learn when enough is enough & stop!
3) still have the occasional treat, for example whether it's a meal out or a piece of cake but again balance it out with a gym workout

We also went to a park event yesterday & met up with few old friends that i've not seen for over a year who told me I'm looking a lot better lol :)

Chan81 said:
Hi Bell :) just read your diary :) all best with the gym , I love going & you are going to do it in the 9 weeks:) wish you all the best:).

I am doing well thank you :) I got 14 or 15 days left on LP but doubt I am going to get to my minimum goal of 12st in that short time with being 13st 1.5 at the minute but I'll do my best :).

In the meantime, I have been able to turn invites for eating out but if anything I miss the most is eating with my OH but it's not long to go now :) ill come off LP on 5th or 6th of August & I'll go on re-feed plan for that week & then we go on holiday on 14th :)
Changes I've learnt & hope to adapt in future are:

1) thanks to LP i have started going to the gym regularly and i now need to maintain my gym sessions to 3-4 per week & keep my one session a week with personal trainer if possible, this will hopefully not only make me lose weight but also tone up
2) when i go back to eating, i hope to carry on eating more healthy food but to also control my portion sizes & learn when enough is enough & stop!
3) still have the occasional treat, for example whether it's a meal out or a piece of cake but again balance it out with a gym workout

We also went to a park event yesterday & met up with few old friends that i've not seen for over a year who told me I'm looking a lot better lol :)

Awe that does feel really good when people say that, I am off to gym tonight I really enjoy it xx
Good Luck you can do it :)

Well done to u both!! I soooo haven't got the energy for the gym! I'd fall over!! I am going to do a wii session tonight tho!

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

I thought I'd put a diary entry in as it's been a while. All is going well still & I'm feeling good not just physically but also mentally:).
I've weighed myself few times this week but so far it isn't showing any weight loss so I've decided to weigh till my official weigh in as a sneak peak at home with wrong results can be lethal & depressing! Fingers cross for Friday now:).
I've only got 12 days to go in LP & part of me is excited the journey is coming to an end & on the other side I'm apprehensive & part of me wishes I was able to do it a bit longer as deep down if i am honest , I worry I will pile it all on again HOPEFULLY NOT as I know how not to make the same mistakes & also the remainder of my weight loss journey without LP when i return frim holiday will be much slower!!! X

You'll be fine chan your very strong! Think we're all going to come out of this a lot stronger!! 12 days :0!!

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Day 12:)
During my gym session with the trainer yesterday, he decided to make some changes to my workout and dam I have felt the achyness in muscles that I never knew excited lol
Overall still feeling good & not sure what weigh in result is tomorrow but I feel like I've lost inches :)
This diet is brilliant for anyone who truly wants to make a change & I believe with determination & will power, we can reach our goals:). One thing for sure I won't miss on LP is the bar breath& the constant feeling of constipation lol

Motivational quote for us all:

Success is achieved and maintained by those who try-and keep trying:) x

Day 13:)
I've lost another 2.5lbs so that's 19lbs in 4 weeks well pleased& one more week to go & then next Saturday I will start my re-feed:)
I know weigh 12st13 x

A quite rather difficult day today where I was craving food most of the day & I purely thing that is down to not being at work & having so much free time! Despite keeping myself busy, I still struggled but with persistence I got through it ok & all I got to keep reminding myself is that I have only got 6 days to go & then it's re-feed time :) x

Day 15:)
Weekends are a bit of a struggle as I end up with so much time on my hands, I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't wait to go back to work lol the only time I don't mind being off work is when I'm with OH but unfortunately they have been working this weekend. 6 days then re-feed starts , I am so excited for it (sad maybe but I don't care). Definitely will never want to look like I did before& all this hard work will not be forgotten in the future & if anything when I finish LP & get back from holiday, I will continue my weight Lisa journey, which will entail plenty of exercise & healthy eating & by Christmas I hope to weigh 11st 7 or 11st (current weight is 12st 13)
Life feels so good right now, I can start to tell the difference as my clothe are so lose & I believe I've dropped a size but I need to check it out fully. I can see weight loss for sure around my stomach, face& my arms & compliments are still coming in :) what a feeling :)

Day 17:)
I started LP on 26th of June & I start re-feed this Saturday :)& I will also get weighed this Friday but I will be using boots scales as I don't need to go back to my chemist, well I was told I didn't need too! I am so excited& I'm ready for healthy eating lifestyle change:). 3 more days to go yay:)

Here we go my week 5 photos :)

image-1767767955.jpg

It feels great , if I can do it so can you :)

Attachments

• image-2456328163.jpg
    image-2456328163.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 29
  • image-3700012517.jpg
    image-3700012517.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 30
Woah chan! U look tiny!!! Time to get some tighter jeans hun!!! Hair looks great to! Blondy!!! Xxxx

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

Good luck make sure you stick to the refeed for the first week. I am nearly coming to an end of mine and have managed to keep almost all the weight loss of I think I.have put on 3lbs which.is not bad after two mad weekends and another this weekend. Cant wait to get back to.100%. Best of luck

Back