Chan's diary :-)

Hey chan... That doesn't seem to be a complete disaster... Can't believe your 5lbs up?!! You did everything else right and I'm sure it's the first couple of days that are important... Must be a water thing or something? God I'm so scared!!! I maybe wouldn't skip meals tho Hun... Cos it will make your body go into starvation mode and you will start to store glycogen which holds water! (specially as you've just gone through LT it will be panicking again!!) good luck for the week ahead x

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

Cheers Jeni,
I guess overall result will be shown on Friday & I did manage to finally go toilet after weigh in today so maybe that hasn't helped but we shall see! How are you gmdojbg today Jeni?x

Not to bad thx chan.... For some reason I feel REALLY hungry today and was upset I couldn't go out for breakfast this morning! But the amazing gb team is keeping me going.. Expect it will be an early night for me! One minute I think this is getting easier then the next I'm struggling!! Anyway 5 days left til food! Just hope I can get back on it... Still a way to go for me :(

You will get there Jeni & I think the closer we are to re- feed you think it will get easier but it actually doesn't but just remember not long to go pal:) so proud of you :)& ps I finally managed to go toilet properly today lol x

Thanks chan... Just got to have confidence in myself!
Oh yay! I'm gonna have to resort to the dulcolax tommorow again... God I hate that stuff! :(

Day 6:)
Feel much better today
Breakfast :
Lipotrim shake
Afterwards went to the gym& did a 40 minute workout & I'm aching all over following yesterday's workout but was still good:).

Lunch :
Rest over of mince with tomato sauce& chillies. Serving size is half a cereal bowl with salad ( tomato, lettuce, rocket, beetroot, spring onion, mushroom & drizzle of lemon juice ).

Dinner:
Salad ( beetroot, spring onion, cherry tomato, cucumber, peppers, chillies, lettuce, rocket & drizzle of lemon juice with a tin of tuna chunks in brine & some lemon juice.
300g of watermelon my favourite fruit :).
Also been drinking my water intake of 3-4 litres a day

Last edited:
Day 7 on re-feed :)

Breakkie:

Lipotrim shake

11am one boiled egg

Lunch :

New York wholemeal bagel with half a tin of tuna & side salad( tomato , beetroot, rocket , lettuce, cucumber, chillies, 2 olives)
300 g of watermelon

Dinner:

6 ounce chicken breast cooked in oven with some chilli flakes.
7 ounce of new boiled potatoes
2tbsp of boiled green beens

Last edited:
Day 8 re-feed diary

Breakkie:

Two weetabix with skimmed milk.

Lunch will be:

Wholemeal bagel with half a tin of tuna in brine with chillies & some rocket.
300g of watermelon & a banana

Dinner:

Chicken breast cut up & cooked with some onion, garlic, peppers, mushrooms& a side salad

Last edited:
Day 9 on re-feed

I missed breakfast today as I was so busy with work.

Lunch:

Chicken breast cut up & cooked with a fajita mix with some salad

Dinner :

Afraid we ate out tonight & it wasn't worth it
We went to wagamama & I had like a noodle dish with tofu & done prawns!
On way home I got an ice cream cone from McDonald's :-( feel bloated now & I'm hopefully going gym now on Saturday, Sunday & Monday x

Got to have a treat once in a while Hun... You'll work it off in gym.. You've been good all week x

I'm looking forward to refeeding. :) loving the bagel with tuna n salad x well done hunny n I'm soo jealous of u going to Greece!!! My favourite country - just love the whole lifestyle. When u have a drink say yamas!!! Which is cheers obviously :) cx cala mera is good morning, cala neeta is good night Xx so it's cala neeta from me xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 10 on re-feed :)

Due to so much work today with it being my last day as I am now on annual so I skipped breakfast & lunch & still had my 3-4 litres of water.

When I got home I had 2 boiled eggs.

Dinner:

A chicken breast cooked in the oven with some vegetables 250 g of carrots, broccoli& cauliflower

I also bought a juicer & it's amazing I had a glass of freaks carrot juice & it took 1kg of carrots to make it lol hope that's ok ! X

Day 11 on re-feed :)

This morning I got up & I had with my OH a glass of fresh juice (apples, oranges, strawberry & berries) then we went to the gym & did an hour 30 minutes workout.

Breakfast : 2 boiled eggs with chilli flakes on.

Lunch : 300g of water melon

Dinner: 125g of lean minced meat with tinned tomato, onion, mushrooms& spices with a side salad ( rocket,lettuce, tomato,cucumber, spring onion, black olives & beetroot)

Snack :125g of blueberries& a small costa skinny latte

Last edited:
My eating diary

Day 12

Thus morning we went to the gym again.

Breakfast: 3 rashers of bacon, 3 vegetarian sausages, 2eggs,200g of tinned beans with half a tin of plumed tomatoes & a home made fresh carrot juice.

No lunch

Dinner a chicken breast with half a tin of sweetcorn& beetroot & half a melon

Last edited:
Day 13 :)

We went to gym this morning did a workout & going to have a home made fresh carrot juice with an orange

Hi all :)

We got back from holiday this Wednesday morning & I am now back on healthy eating & we went to Crete for a week & prior to going on holiday I lost 24lbs on LP in 5 weeks & therefore i became 12st 9lbs. I got weighed yesterday during my gym session & I put on 2.5lbs. So I'm hoping to drop that off by next week Friday& go back to 12st 9& if I lose more that would be an extra bonus.

Here is my food diary starting from yesterday.
Thursday 23rd of August:
Breakfast : muesli with skimmed milk& a banana.
Lunch: tin of tuna in brine with two boiled eggs.
Dinner : home made bake ( courgettes, aubergines, tinned tomato, green olives, pasata sauce, onions,mushrooms, red pepper , chillies& garlic granules & on side a home made Greek salad ( onions, lettuce, tomato , cucumber, olives & few cubes of feta cheese with oregano on top).
Desert: low fat Greek yoghurt with two tsp of honey.

Friday:
Breakfast: muesli with skimmed milk :).
Lunch: a bowl of home made beef stew cooked with onions, spices & some prunes.
Dinner: 75g of wholemeal pasta with vegetables( tinned tomato, courgette, aubergine , sweet corn , onion, mushrooms & herbs)& 2 chocolate chip cookies (naughty I know).

Last edited:
Back