Chapter Now Closed :D

We'll have to have a slapping match - I was shocking last night (moreso than is recorded coz I'd turned pc off ;)) and I've had a bad lunch today and a galaxy drink ..... so slapping each other will keep the hands and the brain occupied for a short time at least ;) xx

:giggle: bring it on Jan! :whoopass: haha

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::slap::slap::slap::slap::whip::whip::whip::copon::copon::copon::copon: :giggle:xxx

:rotflmao: Jan! I give in .....!!! :p

Have edited my menus for the week as i feel i really need to rein myself in. I've cut the carbs for tomorrow, only having muesli. Then thursday ive still no clue what my friend is making so being careful that day too as i am taking a frozen brownie desert over but will only have a small slither and friday again no carbs.

Saturday i know my best burd is cooking bolognaise from scratch i know how shes cooking it and wont have the garlic bread - ive already said no! lol

Have scrapped having wine on saturday too - just too many calories i just dont need right now so will stick to vodka and diet cokes.

So just leaves sunday - hangover day so have rosterd in a sarnie and sweet & sour chicken. I might actually weigh myself this day - not too sure yet though.

Anyways - heres to tomorrow being another day and me capping the picking!! :D

Slaps all around, as I too havent been the best lately - but come on girls, we havent come this far to start slipping badly. Enough is enough - time to stop.

Tanya, thanks for your thoughts on the Wii Fit.

Here they are girls ... lets really pull them in now!!
reinaid.jpg

I've been for some more maintenance bars today. I was planning on eating more 'normally' but as I'm a tad out of control I'm going to use these for work. They're quick and easy and it's only 3 meals a week when all said and done.

So - fellow musketeers - the four of us including Iris - and I know you're reading this Iris! ;) ..... all for one and one for all!!!! Rein it in or regain all!!!! :):):)

Pathetic attempt at a rhyme but best I can do at 1am ... sorry xxx

:giggle:

I'm in!! :) Today is the day we rein it in :D

Wednesday 18th Nov

B- 50g muesli, s.s.milk. Banana.
L- Quorn piece & ham salad & balsamic vinegar. LF Yog & apple.
D- Baked chicken & veg.

*750ml pure water
*2 mugs black coffee & sweetner.
*1 mug of tea with s.s milk & sweetner.

So today is the day of reining it in - 3 square meals and NO!! picking! So far so good :)

Got overtime tomorrow morning at 2am so tea tonight will be alot earlier, around 5 and so will be having porridge instead of muesli for brekkie in my 45min meal break and extra fruit. But will update that tomorrow :)

Off to make lunch then cosy up on the sofa and catch up on the million episodes of neighbours ive got to watch! hopefully keep my mind off fooooooddddd!! :drool:

I did it - no picking for me today!!! :bliss:

Thought i might add that now that im officially a member of the nosugarfreepolo club and the only 2 sweetners in my coffee club my stomach has settled :)

Last edited:
Looks good! Hope you enjoyed your Neighbours catch-up - I haven't seen that for donkey's years! I hope it managed to distract you - but isn't it better to want that distraction at just over 11st than 19!!!! Well done you xxx

Sure did distract me!!!! And i only had the tea to warm me up as i didnt want coffee as i need to sleep asap tonight! lol

So far - today is an achievement! Im pleased iv gotten hold of the reins again :) Untill tomorrow when that slice of brownie cake will be in my mouth :doh: lol

Still no clue what my friend is cooking, she says its a surprise! :giggle: But i will be watching her cook it so will be giving her a :whoopass: if there is anything too nawty in there! lol

Well done for having such a focused day. Wish I could take a leaf out of your book. Too scared to get weighed (hangs head in shame) Scoffed carrot cake in kitchen at work where nobody could see me. After breakfast, plus 2 thick crusts toast n jam (with butter)How bads that : ( Will try be better tomorrow after reading how good you been today. Thankyou for inspiration x

Hope your treats go well. Your doin so well. well done on the sugar free polos. Great that you cud give them up. Menus looking great and no picking well done i can see how it can totally get out of hand now dat ive eaten something.

Im in too girls, one for all and all for one.

Tanya, great news on the sweetners, and also the no eating of polos, I havent had any either.

Loved the rhyme Jan.

Thursday 19th Nov (2am start)

B- Banana (1:30am) Porridge & 180ml s.smilk & satsuma (6am) Apple (8:30am)
L- Tuna salad with sweetcorn :drool: & 3 slices of polony.
D- Lasagne with rocket, tom & red onion on the side - yum! - Desert was chocolate brownie cake - per 1/6th 190cals/7.summat g fat. Not too bad i dont think. Only had 1/8th though! :D Go me!!! :bliss:

*1litre pure water
*2 mugs black coffee & sweetner
*1 small glass of blackcurrent juice
*1 mouthfull of pepsi max

~Walked up! the stairs in work (70 of them!) twice.
~Walk to the shop (up hill ;)) during my 45min meal break this morning.

I'm very tired and very hungry. Ive worked it out and i've only had 500cals (if that) from the time i woke up 1:15 to now (12:15) ... not good as im feeling very hungry. But im off for a nap then i will have lunch. Missing the fruit and yog at lunch today because of my evening meal & desert.

Feel like i need to weigh myself but im trying to hold off till sunday/mondy cuz i know if i do i will slip majorly this weekend. I need to keep this under control :sigh: its so hard to not go running to the cupboards. Anyways .... nap time - no thinking about food there! haha

Last edited:
Hope you have a brilliant nite 2nite. You seem to have had a very good breakfast and lunch they just worked out so low cals. Bet you will love your meal tonight. Well done on all the exercise you must have been wrecked after the stairs. xxx

Anyways tea tonight was lasagne with rocket, tom and red onion on the side. Was scrummy. I left the majority of the cheese topping and only ate half of what was put on my plate - told my friend not to be offended if i left some - she laughed and said nah course not more for me! :giggle: Mind you, we have been friends for almost 20 years! :eek: So i should've known her response lol

Had the desert - GORGEOUS!! per 1/6th was 190calories but we actually only had 1/4 between us!!! :eek: 2 girls, with a chocolate brownie cake just having half a 1/4 each ..... :eek: Who'd have thought it! Lol So im quite pleased at that one :D

Tomorrow i will be having a cupcake that i make in prep for saturday and saturday will also have one with a few vodkas before the concert :D

Next week will be back to 2 carbs per day (brekkie & lunch) although some days i will probably just have the one lot for brekkie.

Anyways duno why im writing this really - i guess more for me to note it all down so sorry if its boring! :giggle:

Time for bed now - night :D x

Ah thanks Mary - i feel like im lacking will power at the minute though :( I guess its down to not having the strict control the shakes gave me! :sigh:

Hope you have a brilliant nite 2nite. You seem to have had a very good breakfast and lunch they just worked out so low cals. Bet you will love your meal tonight. Well done on all the exercise you must have been wrecked after the stairs. xxx

Actually i wasnt bad at all after the stairs - i felt surprisingly ok! Back in january pre LT i tried to walk up them and i litterally got to the top and was sweating and out of breath and had to sit down ... goes to show how far i have come :D

Not boring at all Tan - these are the things I like to see ... how we're fitting everything in with our REAL lives! I find the chatty stuff really friendly and interesting.

Don't think I'd have just eaten 1/8th!! LOL! xx

Oh it was tempting! We even said mmmm shall we have another bit .... i sat for a few seconds then said nahhh you go ahead though burd lol Will power huh! Not today though - children in need = cakes in work = i think i will have 1! :)

Back