Chapter Now Closed :D

Eh Tanya, you are a PRO now :) Well done. You are doing well and being so realistic as well....yes, it isnt so easy without the shakes, but at least you are learning and making the right choices majority of the time.!

I'm still wobbling iris, but im ok with it for the mo - i know its not going to happen overnight like the magic of the shakes! Wish it would though ahahaha

Anyways today = nawty! :doh:

Friday 20th Nov

B- 50g muesli, s.s.milk. Banana.
L- Tuna salad & sweetcorn.
D- Baked chicken & veg.

*750ml pure water
*1 mug black coffee & sweetner
*Brandy & cokes

*1 mixed nut and fruit flapjack (very big slice!)
*1 very small caramel shortcake slice
*1 pack salt & vinegar quavers
*Slice of Multiseed bread with spread of dairylea
*1 strawberry buttercream cupcake

Very nawty today :doh:

Anyways - i know this weekend will be bad. Think i might weigh myself in the morning or if im up too late it will be sunday morning for defo. Cant handle not knowing any more. Then from next week i have no plans/dinners/trips away - nada untill xmas so i will be properly getting my head down to this maintainence buissness. Its so difficult though - i get good days and then i get bad days where i want to eat everything in sight - ok iv not actually eaten everything in sight and from what ive eating i cant see it being that bad but still - i cant get rid of the nawty demon grrr

Anyways - off to make cupcakes in prep for tomorrow :)
Might post piccies later :)

Last edited:
A wee tip that works for me- no matter how 'bad' you think you've been, note EVERYTHING you eat. I find when it has to be logged then I'm a little more reluctant to actually eat it, or at least a load of it! LOL!
We all have good/bad days- whether we're skinny or heavy, we just have to ride it out and learn how to balance. Its all a learning process Tanya, just keep your head through the wobbles and you'll be grand!

Hmmm its so frustrating though - like im making cupcakes now - i know im going to have one and tomorrow i will only take one for myself but why cant i just not have any? Why do i have to have it?

I do log every single thing i eat and it helps otherwise i think i really wouldve eaten everything in site these past few days. But hey ho, like you say its a learning curve - allbeit a massive one! :sigh: :D

How are you doing anyways irish???? xxx

The cupcakes i made! :D
I, well i say I; me and the dog had a strawberry cupcake between us and oh my word it was loverrrrrrrlyyyy!! :drool:

Im glad that im not reaching out for another - going to have an iced lemon one tomorrow :D

My friend loves stuff that looks pretty so im pretty certain shes going to like these :D well i hope :fingerscrossed: lol

Children in need tonight - debating whether to sit down with the mother and have a couple drinkys????????????? :confused:

Attachments

• Buttercream, Marshmallow & Choc Sprinkles Cupcake.jpg
    Buttercream, Marshmallow & Choc Sprinkles Cupcake.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Iced Lemon Cupcake.jpg
    Iced Lemon Cupcake.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Strawberry Buttercream Cupcake.jpg
    Strawberry Buttercream Cupcake.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 21
Wow your so good at baking i remember seeing the cake you made as well they look like they have come from a bakery. You are doing well if i can control myself like you ill be happy at least your having a mix of good and bad days and not all bad and even your bad days arent dat bad. You will get there, just gonna take time like you say.

Your so right about logging everything i feel if i log every slice of cucumber i have more control over wat ill eat in the future as well as now coz i can look back an go dat day i only ate that much and i was full i can do it again.

Enjoy tonight your prob out now having a few drinks with your mum. xxxx

Oh were not out - sat in with a couple brandys watching children in need :giggle: Got to go to bed soon got to get up at 5:30 *yawn*!

It really does help logging it all doesnt it :) You are doing well at the moment so keep it up - have fun at your meal tomorrow :D

Oh were not out - sat in with a couple brandys watching children in need :giggle: Got to go to bed soon got to get up at 5:30 *yawn*!

It really does help logging it all doesnt it :) You are doing well at the moment so keep it up - have fun at your meal tomorrow :D

Oh right im a bit slow haha! Thanks im hoping they dont put anything bad on my plate but ive been very clear so hopefully. its the first nite for all my family to see me after losing the weight so should be entertaining. Enjoy your cupcake 2moro!

Saturday 21st Nov

B- 50g muesli, s.s.milk. Banana.
L- Spag bol - cooked by me best burd.
D- Off to see Lilly Allen this night at the pavilions so am off to my friends for the day. Vodka will be involved. I'm making cupcakes for today also

*750ml pure water
*2 mugs black coffee & sweetner

*packet of mini cheddars
*packet of smoky bacon crisp
*packet of malteasers

:doh:

Hope you're enjoying Tan!! :) xx

Hope your nite is going well and your enjoying your vodkas which im sure you are. :)

:wow: Lily Allen was AMAZING!!! We were so close and have some aweseome pictures.

Todays food is very bad!

Sunday 22nd November

B- Bacon & egg muffin with brown sauce.
L- Im about to have cheese and crackers.
D- Stuffed chicken breast wrapped in pancetta with wedges.

*Packet mini cheddars.
*3 fox's biscuits.
*6 very small squares of green & blacks organic dark chocolate :drool:

Edit: *1 slice of toast with peanut butter.
*packet cheese and onion crisp

Last edited:
Doesn't look all that bad Tan - not enough to put weight on except perhaps for the biscuits ... but I can't talk can I ?? LOL!

Glad you enjoyed your night out! xx

:wow: Lily Allen was AMAZING!!! We were so close and have some aweseome pictures.

Todays food is very bad!

Sunday 22nd November

B- Bacon & egg muffin with brown sauce.
L- Im about to have cheese and crackers.
D- Stuffed chicken breast wrapped in pancetta with wedges.

*Packet mini cheddars.
*3 fox's biscuits.
*6 very small squares of green & blacks organic dark chocolate :drool:

I was expecting much worse food to be honest. haha! :) Glad you enjoyed the concert i bet she is brilliant live. She's such a fun person.

As far as the 'bad' food are concerned im sure you can just be a little careful for a few days and it will all balance out the important thing is that you enjoyed yourself. xxxxx

I guess it doesnt look that bad but i feel bad ... feel very bloated actually and i suppose thats what makes it worse lol

Anne-marie - it was the best concert ive ever been too - even better than the spice girls!!!

Yeah well i guess dats why are tiny stomachs help us realise wen we eat badly. lol. Hey totally off topic how did you get your signature pics so big mine is tiny????

I put the pic into my weight loss album on here then just right clicked on the pic. clicked copy. then just pasted it into my signature :)

oh it wont work for me oh well ill have to wait til technical support get back to me. Thanks anyway chicks.

So i weighed myself this morning and i am up 5lbs! :eek: Not as bad as i thought it would be but still!!!!

Will write my menus up later - i just couldnt be bothered yesterday! :giggle:

Todays food:

Monday 23rd November

B- 2 slices toast with peanut butter
L- Ham & soft cheese sandwich. Packet of snack a jacks. Apple & LF Yog.
D- Healthy Home Made Chicken Curry :) (the one i made a couple weeks ago with LF Nat yog and spices. With Brown Rice.

*2 330ml can pepsi max
*Handfull pick 'n' mix
*Some nachos with cheese (at the cinema)

Making the curry for me, my dad and little bro today so i hope they like it! :D

Curry went down ok - it was probably too 'healthy' for them! lol Bf treated me to the cinema this evening, was nice to go out for a change! :) Saw 2012 ... bit long but was ok!

Last edited:
Awwww - bummer Tan ... but you'll soon sort that out I'm sure. At least it was less than what you thought .... small consolation I know. xx

Back