Chapter Now Closed :D

Not to bad Tanya. Least you were prepared for more. Im sure you will have it off in no time. xxxx

Not to bad Tanya. Least you were prepared for more. Im sure you will have it off in no time. xxxx

That'll help with the weightloss kiddo ;) :eek: :p

That'll help with the weightloss kiddo ;) :eek: :p

Im so slow i had to read that a few times to get it haha! oh i think i lost half my brain cells somewhere in the last few weeks.

Ah im sure i will too. Back to basics tomorrow it think.
Will write my menu up tomorrow but basically is muesli & banana for brekkie. Sandwich/jacket/salad pot for lunch. Meat/poultry & veg for tea.

Will alternate days in the week and have one day with only carbs for breakkie and the next will have carbs for brekkie & lunch.

Hopefully will have lost something by next week :) :fingerscrossed:

Sounds like a plan ;) xx

Tuesday 24th November

B- 50g muesli, s.s milk. Banana.
L- Ham salad sandwich with 1 tom and LF Soft cheese spread. LF Yog & apple.
D- Baked salmon & cooked veg. LF Yog.

*500ml pure water
*1 mug black coffee & sweetner
*1 330ml can pepsi max

*2tea spoons of coleslaw & a slice of cheese :doh:
*10 chips & a mini pepperami :doh:
*1 satsuma :doh:

Bad day for water but where i usually drink my water in work i felt really ill and cold this morning so didnt have any more than 500ml neither did i have my 2nd mug of coffee.

Got all my xmas shopping done today! :D Just my grandma & grandad to buy for! Happy its all done! And its now all wrapped!! Go me!! LOL

Last edited:
Got all my xmas shopping done today! :D Just my grandma & grandad to buy for! Happy its all done! And its now all wrapped!! Go me!! LOL

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm so jealous!! I remember a time when I was that organised. Good for you! xx

Glad you're feeling better btw! xx

Indeed Jan ... felt much better after having my brekkie :D

Oooh look at you, little miss oranised...........lol, only jealous Tanya. Its not too bad for me though, I gave my Son money when he was down at the weekend, plus a few little pressies, seeing as they had to carry it all up on the train.

Bought some things for my Grandsons here in Wales, and just send a cheque to the youngest Grandson in Scotland. Apart from that, its just the 3 big kids..........lol. I have gone on a little here lol, hope you can understand it.

:giggle: I understand it!

Off to the 6th form open evening with my little bro in a mo - lets hope i resist the tea & biscuits!! :giggle:

Blimey! I'd better get a wriggle on! :4616:

Glad to say i resisted the biccies :drool: But then i came home and had 10 chips and a mini pepperami :doh: Wouldve probably been better calorie wise to have a dammed biscuit! :sigh:

Tomorrow = NO PICKING!!!!! :whoopass:

Helping my brothers gf out tomorrow after work as they are moving into their house tomorrow! And so i've been roped in to help clean!! :sigh: lol

Clean enthusiastically! Work the biccies off ;) xx

Clean enthusiastically! Work the biccies off ;) xx

You mean work the chips off! lol

I will be dont worry - we are scrubbing it from top to bottom and we only have around 4hours to do so!!! Think i might take my head sweat band! :rotflmao:

Cleaning is a great form of exercise - thats what I tell my OH every day when I sit and farm and order him to do the polishing with his Freddie Mercury gear on..............lol.

Love the new pic Tanya.

:giggle: Least it gets you out of doing it! lol

So today so far so good - just!

Wednesday 25th November

B- banana. muesli & s.s milk.
L- Ham, cucumber & hummous sandwich. LF Yog & Apple.
D- Chicken stir fry with small amount rice noodles thrown in with Light salt soy sauce. Raw carrot for afters! :giggle: whilst my brother and dad munched a very tasty Rolo yogurt :sigh:

*1.5 ltr pure water
*1 mug black coffee & 2 sweetners
*Small glass pepsi max

*5 extra strong trebor mints.
*2 mini pepperami's

reasoning behind the mints .... i had an disagreement with my manager at work this morning, wont go into it but he made me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo flippin angry and all i wanted to cave for was the chocolate but i bought some mints instead! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Anyways today = clean up day. Leaving in 10mins or so to get to my brother & gfs house ... i aint seen it yet either! lol Day of cleaning ahead so some exercise :) In a way - im glad ive been roped into doing this. Will get me out of the house this afternoon, give me some exercise and stop me picking! :)

Tomorrow and friday im swimming & sauna with my best burd so more exercise :D

Anyways, cheo for now bella's :D xxx

Last edited:
Dont let your boss get to you hun, they are SOOO not worth it.
Well done for just buying some mints though and not caving into the chocolate.

Ah i try not to Mary but sometimes i can be very quick tempered and very quick to anger at things that really really get to me. I know i shouldnt and should count to 10 etc but im one of these that cant ... iv got to say something and got to get my point across and when your manager is telling you you cant do something when clearly you can i got so wound up i tell ya lol

Anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i have lost a total of 50.8 kgs. Today when i was helping out my brothers gf with the house (cleaned the kitchen, bathroom & plenty of hoovering and window cleaning!) my dad came over with their new matress. It was vacum packed (memory foam one) and weighed 30.7kg so i thought ahhh cant be that heavy surely if ive lost 50.8. :eek: oh my word!!!!!!! I lifted it no problem - sure it was heavy but really made me think how the hell did i manage to walk around with almost two of these slapped to my ass?!!!! :eek: i was sooooo shocked but at the same time actually felt very proud :)

Back