Charisma Diary!!!

in the SW books it says that its the ideal diet for a diabetic because the the kind of healthy lifestyle every person in the country should have

Yeah, I just meant take care of yourself x I have weigh in tomorrow pm, if I can get to Tesco that is. Good luck for yours too.

Got my Mum to take me to Tesco (car is in Cardiff, we are in Bristol - long story) and I've lost 7lbs. So over the moon, thought it was a good loss because my trousers felt loose on the legs. Good luck with yours hun x

I did mostly green and one red day. All I can say is I've really tried to vary my meals so that I dont get bored and I'm not frightened to have a treat and syn it. When I did SW before I ate a lot of the same foods and got bored, I also didnt use my syns which restricted me even more. I have loads of weight to lose though and you usually get a good weight loss the first week, so next week is bound to be less than 7lbs.

well my first proper week and ive lost 2lbs :D which im happy about asshe said cause im close to target its a good loss for me. and my bloomin mother has lost 6 and half in her first week!!:rolleyes:

im feeling really good about it and looking forward to next weeks weigh in already cause im enjoying it :)

As I said to PinkToaster (in her 'I failed' thread) it may be trial and error for a bit to find a system and plan that works for you as we all have different preferences. When you find that system stick with it and you will do great

had a really bad couple of days so gonna have to try be good for the rest of the week and really hope i loose atleast half a pound i will be happy with. last week my consultant said that i should contact the hospital aparently they really try get diabetic ppl on slimmin world and can give me some great tips and help so gonna try that.

so far think ive had a hypo every day this week so im not happy atall cause i just know im gonna put back on the 2 pounds i lost and more this week!!! :( im just going in circles....

no its because i have changed my diet so drasticaly and have to get used to adjustin my insulin accordingly. but its hard cause its just trial and error really. its frustrating tho :cry: i am tryin to include it into slimmin world at the mo so that i dont put on any weight. so i could the sugary bits i have to eat as syns ans the bread as healthy extra.

Back