• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

You heard right, today at 2pm I am doing a charuty abseil, 4 storey's high off out office building. I am doing it for a charity called Nelson's Journey, which helps bereaved kids. Am I nervous? Hell yeah! Would I have done this before doing CD? Ahhhhh no way!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Staff member

As someone who is afraid of heights:eek: I can't believe your going to do this!!!

Your so brave!!!

Can someone video it and put it on Youtube and we can put it up here for all to see:confused:

Wishing you all the best, your great!!!

Love Mini xxx

Staff member
We are here thinking of you and cheering you on:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Good Luck... and just don't look down...

Sounds like excellent charity - will have to look that up..
Fantastic, what a brave and inspirational thing to do.

Good Luck, and let us know asap how it went x
I did it!

Yes I did it and in no time at all! My legs were shaky to start but I just had to think that I was a couple of feet off the ground! I have raised £100 for doing it, so I am really pleased!
Ah well done you, Bet you feel great. I did race for life a couple of weeks ago and it makes you feel proud to be doing something to help !!

Staff member
Well done you!!!

£100 is brill!!!