Charjoelily's size 10 levi's

Garlic and herb, 2pp for 60ml portion (so I've added 2 portions as I don't think 60 mls sounds very much). Have just made some sf jelly for later :)

yeah 100ml is 4points isnt it?
i was thinkin about having the mushroom flavoured one over a chicken breast with veg and baby potatoes one night too! are they on offer anywhere? they were in asda a few weeks ago

Got all clear at the docs today, no big c :) so relieved! Anything that could be trouble has been removed. Bad news is that I maybe going through an early menopause, which would explain my sadness all the time :(

Breakfast
2crumpets and banana 6pp
Tassimo 4pp

Lunch
Salad
2 slices ww bread 3pp
Hm pate (mackerel) 4pp

Dinner
Philly sauce and cauliflower
Tuna steak
Half a potato

Snacks
Fruit
Crispy curly
Kale

Early menopause :( that's pants! But at least you'd have a reason for feeling low and know what you are dealing with. Got my calorie free things today in the post - such fast delivery!! Not sure about the 'pancake syrup' but the caramel dip is quite nice. Had it on crumpets with banana, it had a slightly strange aftertaste but was nice for a change!

Attachments

• image-635020492.jpg
    image-635020492.jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 26
Went shopping mad and got the caramel dip, choc peanut butter and a ginger salad dressing. They are all good for a pp free bit of snacking but these do have an aftertaste - your right x

Weigh in today (wk 3)

3.5lbs down :)

10.5lbs in 3 weeks x

Your are doing fab!! Lol at your shopping spree, interested to hear about the choc peanut spread! My 2nd wi tomorrow, not sure I've lost as slightly overdid it at weekend...still hope for sts or small loss.

Good luck with weigh in hunny!

The choc peanut butter is fluffy sweet and only tastes mildly of peanut butter and choc. I much prefer the choc shot :) still it's something to reach for instead of proper choc ;)

Xxx

Nibbly today!

Brekki

2sliced of ww bread, quorn sausage, egg and small amount of LF cheese made into toasted sandwich 8pp
Tassimo 4pp

Lunch
Tuna steak and salad 5pp
Mccoys salt and vinegar crisps 5pp

Dinner
Hm savoury rice 6pp

Snacks
Fruit and sugar free jelly x

Can't stop eating! Going to have eaten all my weeklies in two days if not careful and I'm away this weekend so will probably need them :(

Doing filling and healthy today so I can eat lol!
Just made banana muffins , yum :)

Breakfast
Banana muffins

Lunch
Warburtons st and scrambled egg

Dinner
Spanish tortilla (omelette)

Snax
Fruit and muffins :)
Popcorn

Thanks for asking, how's you?

I put on a pound and a half this week. I have stuck to pp's but am still swelling up from the op so am not going to take it to heart ( especially as I had my sons birthday on sat and made healthy food choices - only a tiny bit of choc bday cake).

Xx

Hey 1 1/2 lbs isn't a lot esp if its mostly water retention! I'm pp this week and so far so good. Always kinda mess up fri/sat and use all my weeklies but then get back on track til Thursdays!

Made these today 3pp each and yummy!

Attachments

• image-4079284264.jpg
    image-4079284264.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 36
Mrs Lmc of course not, lovely to have you!

Sorry I've not updated for a while. Gained again this week even though I have stuck to ww. I think basically I'm still swollen from op and have had a lot of aches and pains this week so I'm not exercising. This weeks plan is to cut points from 31 to 27 and walk twice a day.

I'll keep you posted :)

Mrs Lmc of course not, lovely to have you!

Sorry I've not updated for a while. Gained again this week even though I have stuck to ww. I think basically I'm still swollen from op and have had a lot of aches and pains this week so I'm not exercising. This weeks plan is to cut points from 31 to 27 and walk twice a day.

I'll keep you posted :)

Aww pity about the gain, but as you say its probably swelling from the op and your body settling down. It'll show on the scales at some point. Best of luck for this week xx

Back