Charjoelily's size 10 levi's

Hi hun here to subscribe
I had a hysterectomy a few years ago and it does take quiet a while to get over it hun so dont over do it.
Good luck on your weight loss journey your goal is achievable :)
Im hoping to get down to 10st -10 and a half so not to far from you, I started in august at 19st 3.5lbs and at my last wi which was 3 weeks ago I was down to 14st 7lbs a loss of 4st 10.5lbs :) got wi tonight so hopefully ive done ok
Good luck hun xx

Hi Wendy, are you Propointing?

You have done so well :) it's great when you lose so much. I recently showed someone a picture of me at 21st 7 and the couldn't believe it was me :)

I'm so annoyed about putting some weight back on :( I have lots of lovely coats (needed in this weather) in a size 12 and can only fit into the large coat I brought on my original weight loss journey back in 2011 :(

How long did it take you to recover from your hysterectomy? I feel fine most of the time, definitely shouldn't be moving furniture tho?!

Sarah xx

Hi Wendy, are you Propointing?

You have done so well :) it's great when you lose so much. I recently showed someone a picture of me at 21st 7 and the couldn't believe it was me :)

I'm so annoyed about putting some weight back on :( I have lots of lovely coats (needed in this weather) in a size 12 and can only fit into the large coat I brought on my original weight loss journey back in 2011 :(

How long did it take you to recover from your hysterectomy? I feel fine most of the time, definitely shouldn't be moving furniture tho?!

Sarah xx

Thanks hun
I now what you mean 2 years ago I was 9 and a half stone than I fell ill and was on steroids and loads of meds and weight pilled on I was so fed up with putting it back on xx

Hi Sarah hows is your day today?? x

Hello lovely

How's you? Not too grumpy I hope!

Having an awful day, insomnia last night (fell asleep at 2am and up at 7am. Also just had a delivery from Very and nothing fits except a couple of cardi's :( the one set of bras I ordered that did fit sent my boobs of in different directions (think Madonna triangles but pointing sideways!!!!). Tummy is upset too. My turn to be grumpy today ;)

Food has been good so far, have printed out FH Food list and put in my diary. I started it today.

Hope you're ok.

Sarah

ooo have you cannot wait to hear about it.

im grumpy yea haha it will pass soon but im good today. had a wobbler last night over ss thinking it wasn't working but iv calmed down x

So food today ...
Breakfast
Tassimo x 2 5pp
Warburtons sandwich square
Egg x2

Lunch
Banana and danio yog 4pp
Weight watchers bread x2
Quorn fillet and tom/salad

Dinner
Wholewheat pasta
Tuna
Tom sauce made with toms chilli's herbs
Curly kale

Lots of pasta left so I plan to eat that whilst watching CBB later.

:) xxx

wahooo thats amazing well done!!! i love to see a mint weight loss xxx

Subscribing, well done on your weight loss this week :)

Welcome and thank you x

Today's food so far
Breakfast
Tassimo macciarto 2
Warburton sandwich square
2quorn sausage 3pp
Toms and mushrooms

Lunch
Weight watchers bread
1 extra light laughing cow
0% Yog with spoon of jam 1pp

Dinner will probably be quorn fillets and veg.
Fell over today (checking out my flooded garden) and hurt myself so I didn't venture to the shops for crumpets. However they are in the huge shop I'm getting delivered tomorrow. Looking forward to trying mashed banana and crumpet - it's the little things;)

How's everyone else been?

Sarah x

Quick update for dinner

Quorn fillets
Broad beans
Swede chips

More broad beans for snacking on later, and hot choc 1 pp

Loving filling and healthy

Sarah x

Back