L - Jacket Spud with half tin spaghetti and salad

image-3759894139.jpg

S - Grapes

D - 2 gammon shanks with cauli mash and sweetcorn

image-662551567.jpg

image-3012162110.jpg

S - orange and more grapes

Another great food day!

Yey! Another fab looking food day, looks like you're all set for a brilliant week :) Never tried cauli mash before!

Yey! Another fab looking food day, looks like you're all set for a brilliant week :) Never tried cauli mash before!

Thanks love - it was a delish food day. You should try the cauli mash, its really nice and SUPERFREE!

Friday 7th March - PAY DAY (YAY) and WEIGH IN DAY (BOO) :scale: - I luckily STS!!!

I am happy to stay the same, I guess my four good days balanced out the three bad days!

Ok, so I said that for the next 7 days I only 1 bad thing, lunch on Tuesday (GBK lunch). I also forgot that today I had a PA breakfast club. One of the restaurants near work hold a PA breakfast club once a quarter, they usually serve loads of pastries and fruit salad with yog and compote. So I thought instead of having the pastries, I would have weetabix at home and just nibble on the fruit. The plan was going well, they initially only had the pastries out, so I had a few coffees, and then the fruit and yog came out with the compote. I had some yog and comp, the comp was disgustingly sour and I had put quite a bit on my plate, so I disappointingly left it. We were just about to go when they bought out toast and scrambled egg!!!!!! They never bring out toast and scrambled egg!!!! Now, I can refuse pastries, but i CANNOT refuse scrambled egg (which I knew wasn't only made with egg, but must have had butter in) and toast. I had a mound of it with a slice of white toast - FAILURE.

Honestly, I was fairly well behaved, but I was really hoping to stick to what I had planned in my head, then someone threw a scrambled egg like curve ball onto my plate!!!!!

Lets hope my day gets better....

Well done on the STS!

Oh Lordy! Don't beat yourself up about blimming scrambled egg!! You didn't touch the pastries (which would have been screaming my name!) and had one slice of bread - I think you did really, really well!

:0clapper:

Morning morning!

Well done on the STS yay!

Yeah scrambled egg much better than pastry! I think you've been good xx

I think you did really well, when you think about it, you'd told yourself you weren't having pastries & all was going well, but like you say the scrambled egg on toast curveball was thrown at you, in an ideal world you could have just eaten the egg, but you know it's done now, but maybe next time you can tell yourself no pastries & no scrambled egg on toast!!!!!

Thanks Ladies. Honestly, pastries don't really do it for me, so I wasn't that fazed by them or that strong NOT having one.

But I wanted to be good today because tonight I am having a small doner kebab! I know I know, its naughty, but I am craving one and so instead of depriving and then cracking and having a large one with chips in a weak moment, I am going to have a small one tonight, with salad and homemade chips. I am going to thoroughly enjoy it and then in the morning, its back to business!

Thanks Ladies. Honestly, pastries don't really do it for me, so I wasn't that fazed by them or that strong NOT having one.

But I wanted to be good today because tonight I am having a small doner kebab! I know I know, its naughty, but I am craving one and so instead of depriving and then cracking and having a large one with chips in a weak moment, I am going to have a small one tonight, with salad and homemade chips. I am going to thoroughly enjoy it and then in the morning, its back to business!

Definitely a good idea! And such a good idea to plan it into your day so you can make the chips & salad at home. Enjoy it!!! x

Definitely a good idea! And such a good idea to plan it into your day so you can make the chips & salad at home. Enjoy it!!! x

Thanks love!! I plan on really enjoying it. It's out in the kitchen now, I am just waiting for the chips to bake!!!

Have a lovely weekend!!! Xx

Well done on the STS, that's a fantastic result considering you thought the start of your week was so bad. Well done for turning things around!

Don't beat yourself up about the scrambled egg on toast and enjoy your treat tonight. Think of all the calories you'll be saving by doing the chips yourself. Must better than depriving yourself. I'm the same, if I have a craving I try and just plan it into my diet. Feeling deprived just leads to blow outs xx

Well done on the STS, that's a fantastic result considering you thought the start of your week was so bad. Well done for turning things around! Don't beat yourself up about the scrambled egg on toast and enjoy your treat tonight. Think of all the calories you'll be saving by doing the chips yourself. Must better than depriving yourself. I'm the same, if I have a craving I try and just plan it into my diet. Feeling deprived just leads to blow outs xx

Thanks Bev! I think I did the right thing. I would have held onto that craving, got pissed and got myself a wrapping great big kebab and chips! This one I just the right size and they gave me loads of salad! I am really looking forward to it, it will be a cheaty treat!! Tomorrow Morning I am going to the gym or swimming, or both!!

Have a great weekend hun!!! Xxx

Hi Katie - nice to hear from you do you have a diary? X

I don't have one I just love reading other people's for ideas and seeing there progress although i do post in the
whats occurring thread
most of the time I'm sure I think that's my diary haha!!
hope you have a nice weekend ;-) Xxx

Last edited:
B1 - weetabix and milk with a drizzle of honey

B2 - picked on boys of fruit and scrambled egg with a slice of white toast with butter

L - M&S Crayfish and Mango Salad - I love this shiz!!!

image-1566914239.jpg

D - Small doner kebab and salad and home made chips

image-3530093023.jpg

image-3575028544.jpg

Food looks yummy, I've never tried the M&S crayfish it looks so nice & fresh x

Oh it is delicious and does taste really fresh - try it.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend xx

Back