CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Wednesday

Food today:

B - All bran and banana (HEB and HEA) and (1) for honey

L - Tuna and Egg salad with 20 cashews (HEB) and (2) for coleslaw

image-3405565009.jpg

S - WW cheese puffs (4); satsuma; plum

D - Liver and Bacon with broccoli and kale (3)

image-3842830104.jpg

S - 10 mikados (5)

Syn - 15

OOHHH - my Focus T25 packages has arrived!!! I am going to be very committed to this - 10 weeks of commitment!! This is going to hurt! I will commence my first day on Monday. EEEEEKKKKK!!!

It's a lovely dress & even more important is how you feel when you're wearing it. If you feel comfortable & relaxed & happy in it then you will look radiant in it. It's your day & if you're happy then everyone else will be too :love047:

It's a lovely dress & even more important is how you feel when you're wearing it. If you feel comfortable & relaxed & happy in it then you will look radiant in it. It's your day & if you're happy then everyone else will be too :love047:

Ahh thanks - that's really sweet of you. I DO feel comfortable in it.

Xxxx

Wowsers!!! So close. I am 38 in July, so older than you. I lived in chadwell until I was 15, then moved to Ward Avenue in Grays, I am now in Hathaway Road! I went to Torells, which is no longer there!! I don't really know anyone of your age.

Wow, 4 months before the date???? It sounds like they didn't want anyone to come if that's their attitude!! Who can come up with that sort of dosh in that space of time???

So where will you be getting wed then?

Xx

Wow you're like 20 minutes from my parents, that's so strange!

I think they invited about 40 people and less than 10 ended up going. But if that's what they wanted then that's what they wanted and I don't begrudge them that.

We're getting married at Nonsuch Mansion and I absolutely love it. Always thought I wanted to get married in a barn and have a really rustic wedding but this was the first place I saw and that was it! Did look at a lot of other venues but they didn't compare on the atmosphere, facilities and price. Plus we don't have that many guests coming and the venue is a nice comfortable size so we won't feel swamped in there.

I admit, I love your dress! I think it's perfect for what you want and as long as you feel confident and comfortable then that's all that matters. I hate being the centre of attention so I have no idea how I'm going to cope on the day. I think that's why we've gone for a 2pm ceremony so that things flow really quickly and I won't have lots of standing around with people all staring at me.

Wow you're like 20 minutes from my parents, that's so strange!

I think they invited about 40 people and less than 10 ended up going. But if that's what they wanted then that's what they wanted and I don't begrudge them that.

We're getting married at Nonsuch Mansion and I absolutely love it. Always thought I wanted to get married in a barn and have a really rustic wedding but this was the first place I saw and that was it! Did look at a lot of other venues but they didn't compare on the atmosphere, facilities and price. Plus we don't have that many guests coming and the venue is a nice comfortable size so we won't feel swamped in there.

I admit, I love your dress! I think it's perfect for what you want and as long as you feel confident and comfortable then that's all that matters. I hate being the centre of attention so I have no idea how I'm going to cope on the day. I think that's why we've gone for a 2pm ceremony so that things flow really quickly and I won't have lots of standing around with people all staring at me.

Ooh i will have to have a look at nonsuch manor!

Thanks for that Ruby, I hate being the centre of attention too - hence the reason to do it abroad, have as few people watch me blunder through the wedding as possible! Our wedding is a 4pm, so it shouldnt be AS hot, but will still be little darn diggedy hot. Then I guess we will have a few glasses of champers around the grounds and then eat in the restaurant that we have hired out. It seems all very easy and chilled, I am going to do a coupleof playlists for while we are eating and afterwards and obvs the first dance song! That's all I really have to think about, eveything else gets organised for me. I just give the wedding planner my colour choice and they decorate the area, and colur match the cake and bouquet and buttonhole. No video, no photographer. Not even a hairdresser - argghhh!!!!

Friday 23 May

1lb on! Ah shucks!!

This weekend is my friends wedding in Bath, which I am looking forward to - I will say that I will be mindful of what I eat!

Monday is the start of my Focus T25 - ESHHHKKKK!

Have a lovely weekend all!

Ah boo to gain. Was it expected? Enjoy the wedding! xx

Was it expected? No, not until last night when I ate half a Nandos chicken and large peri peri chips followed by milk and biscuits! Oy vay. Shame really as other than over-synning at two bbqs last weekend I have been an angel

It all starts on Monday tho - by the end of this fitness regime I will look like Mr Motivator - minus the skin tone and male genitalia of course!!

Was it expected? No, not until last night when I ate half a Nandos chicken and large peri peri chips followed by milk and biscuits! Oy vay. Shame really as other than over-synning at two bbqs last weekend I have been an angel It all starts on Monday tho - by the end of this fitness regime I will look like Mr Motivator - minus the skin tone and male genitalia of course!!

Ah ok then xx

And nothing like mr motivator then!! X

ach.....just blame the bloat from last night's eats! ;) enjoy your weekend toots ;) xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I might give it another go in a minute (scales) should a different figure count?

Thanks hun, enjoy yours too xxx

Boooo to the 1lb. I bet if you weigh tomorrow that beggar will be gone!

My friends holiday in Jamaica and reckon mr motivator has a gym there!? And you know them activity zip wire places (they are called go ape down here, I've been, it hurts) - they reckon he has one of then too!

Have a good day! I am getting the train to work. Yack. Already dislike the people standing near me ha! X

Well I weighed in again and I was a pound less than earlier this morning, which would have been an acceptable STS. But I am going to stay honest and keep to the original numbers - next week I will lose!!!! Beef Hula Hoop anyone??? We are on the road and I have done my two hour driving stint, it's Micks turn now, got a crap mag and a bag of hula hoops! Be rude not to!!

See y'all!!!

Boooo to the 1lb. I bet if you weigh tomorrow that beggar will be gone! My friends holiday in Jamaica and reckon mr motivator has a gym there!? And you know them activity zip wire places (they are called go ape down here, I've been, it hurts) - they reckon he has one of then too! Have a good day! I am getting the train to work. Yack. Already dislike the people standing near me ha! X

That's MY gym MY zip wire!! Alright maybe not.

I have to get on a train everyday, I always wonder if when I am sitting down and people are standing right by me, they are going to fart in my face! Unpleasant, but that's how I roll!

Back