CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Don't be too hard on yourself, and don't give up on today just because of one meal, just put it too one side & carry on as you were.

Thanks Michelle. I just feel annoyed that at the time I felt no guilt. We went to the pub and was sat by the kitchen where these wafts of freshly cooked fish and chips kept coming over - my lunch date ordered it and I said I would have the same - no second thoughts, no guilt - my desire overtook my head!!

Oh well, what's done is done. I am moving on with a delightful dinner which was saintly

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1414614336.025404.jpg

And now for the onslaught tomorrow night to deal with - I am being taken out to my favourite place in London! Bodeans. It's a very meaty place and I love it!

http://www.bodeansbbq.com/site/public/img/Menus_pdf/table_menu.pdf.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Happy Friday everyone!

Yesterday was brills, drank lots of cocktails, ate plenty of meat and saw Diversity in Bodeans!

I also lost 1lb this week, which I am thrilled about!

I am having an offish plan evening tonight and tomorrow night, but hope to be back on track for the rest of the week.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

Happy Halloween to you too. Ps, you look beautiful in your profile pic Xx

Happy Friday everyone!

Yesterday was brills, drank lots of cocktails, ate plenty of meat and saw Diversity in Bodeans!

I am having an offish plan evening tonight and tomorrow night, but hope to be back on track for the rest of the week.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

Well done on your loss. You are doing great. Have a fab weekend.

Happy Friday everyone!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

Happy Halloween
Yay well done on the loss x
Omg I love Diversity! Were Ashley and Perry both there? So jealous

Happy Halloween to you too. Ps, you look beautiful in your profile pic Xx

Ah, thanks very much LovelyLyds! I see your journey starts tomorrow!! Good luck with everything xxxx

Well done on your loss. You are doing great. Have a fab weekend.

Thanks Rosa! How's your week been? Xxx

Happy Halloween
Yay well done on the loss x
Omg I love Diversity! Were Ashley and Perry both there? So jealous

Thanks Zapps. Yup, Ashley, Perry and one other but I couldn't see his face - it was Perrys hair that caught my eye! I have actually seen them a lot in the past they live around my neck of the woods and they frequent our Nandos almost as much as Mick and I are!!! I used to see the girl from I can't remember the name of the band but her name is Jess and she used to see one of those diversity boys..We also share the same physio! I had to wait weeks for an appointment because he was on tour with them!

Little mix!!!!

So Halloween party food went well, me eating crap all weekend has also gone well, or horribly! I feel so sluggish this evening I need to stop this weekend sh!t.

So photos! My scary bug pizza:ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1414950336.735530.jpg

My lower intestines and the making thereof:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1414950370.670021.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1414950390.777115.jpg

And finished product
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1414950412.861441.jpg

And me:ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1414950432.390791.jpg

Xxxx

Monday

Another new week and another fresh start! Need to get out of this pattern!

Cruise is a-coming and I would love to drop a bit of tummy timber!!!

So fodder today:

B - LMc ROAR x2 with 1/2 tbsp ketch (.5)

L - Ham and Feta (HEA) salad with carrot. I also have 2x pickled onion space raiders (6) and alpen lights (HEB) for my afternoon snacks
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1415020408.980388.jpg
D - Quarter breast of chicken, skin sadly removed with chips and salad - nando sauce (2), chilli sauce (2)

For desserts I reckon twill be watermelon.

Syns - 10 (dinner pic to follow)

Your Halloween food looked fab, loving the contact lenses too :)
I too need to stop the weekend insanity. 2 bottles of wine on Saturday & then wasted most of Sunday. I'm going to give up alcohol until Xmas. Or at least give it my best shot. This will be much harder for me than cutting out choc & sweets. Wish me luck
Today is day: 2

Your Halloween food looked fab, loving the contact lenses too :)
I too need to stop the weekend insanity. 2 bottles of wine on Saturday & then wasted most of Sunday. I'm going to give up alcohol until Xmas. Or at least give it my best shot. This will be much harder for me than cutting out choc & sweets. Wish me luck
Today is day: 2

Good luck Stef. I wished I could give up food as easy as drink! We all have vices and crosses to bear don't we?

Back