CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

I think you need to wear what makes you feel good about yourself and sod what anyone else thinks. Just had a sneaky peek and I love the new dress, and can't wait to see pictures of you in it.

Thanks Zapps. Your story is similar to mine. Peer pressure eh? The fact is I didn't feel right in it, but because i felt I should have a proper dress, then I went for it. I am on my phone and can't send a link (I don't know how!!!!) But if you go onto Evans website and type in crochet in the search, it should come up. Xxxx

Just looked and I absolutely love it!
It's perfect for a beach wedding. I think you've made a great choice ☺ xx

Hey Charlie. I just looked up your new dress and looks lovely. As others have said you wear what you feel comfortable in. The most important thing is that you and your loved ones have a great day. XX

Hey Rosa, I hope you are keeping well.

Thanks for saying that, over the last couple of days, my mind has gone from being slightly fogged over with indecision and mild anxiety to absolutely totally excited and happy about my choice! Like I said, it was the one thing holding me up - I thought it was the weight, but the fact of the matter was, it was the dress, it wasn't very flattering and I thought I needed to lose loads to look nice in it. As soon as I put my new dress on, it all fell into place.

xx

Wow, the white one? Love unlimited?

It's beautiful!! xx

It is the same one, although I can't believe they put the model in a black cardy, covering it up. It looks so nice on Laura.

Thanks.

How are you getting on? I haven't been around other diaries in ages - shamefully.

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think you need to wear what makes you feel good about yourself and sod what anyone else thinks. Just had a sneaky peek and I love the new dress, and can't wait to see pictures of you in it.

Thanks Rubes, I am starting to think sod everyone else. I feel really good in the new dress.

Whats your dress like? Or is it a secret? 24 weeks to go!!!!!

xxx

Just looked and I absolutely love it! 
It's perfect for a beach wedding. I think you've made a great choice ☺ xx

Thanks Zapps, my bridesmaid came round for a looky lou and she loved it on me, she said that she imagined thats what I would have chosen in the beginning, and she was surprised that I went for a wedding dress at all! She knows me so well!

xxx

Friday - yay!!!!

WI was good, 3lbs off since last Wednesday - well chuffed with that. The exercising is starting to pay off. I was at the gym again this morning. Did mainly weights, yesterday I went and did cardio. I plan on going tomorrow too, either tomorrow or Sunday as I have a few things to do tomorrow, starting with my roots at 9:30am! Other than that we have a real nothing weekend, these are the weekends that I love, doing nothing!

Today's food:

B - Double Fried Egg on 1 slice of 800g toast (HEB) plus (2) for butter

L - I am being taken out to an Italian, which I totally forgot about and brought in a salad and tuna mayo - doh!!! I also got bolognese out of the fridge for tea, so a truly italian fayre today! I have checked out the menu and I am going to have their seafood linguine.

D - Spag Bol (HEA) for grated cheese.

I will not have a drink today and give the rest of my syns over to whatever is in the lunchtime meal.

xxx

Ok, so lunchtime was naughtier than I hoped. My friend wanted starters, who am I too say no? She also wanted a bread basket - I lurrrve the bread. I did have the seafood pasta tho!!!! Xxx

I'd have starter, main & dessert, lol, bread, hmmmmmm with olive oil yummy x

So no photos today other than my fitbit stats. I hope you have a lovely weekend all. Thanks again for all your support this week xxx

Attachments

• 1431727325983.jpg
    1431727325983.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 53
Hello all
Not been around minis much. I had a good weekend, although it was boozy.

A few pics included in this post of stuff over the weekend.

Food today:

B - porrige and raisins (HEB and A) plus (4)

L - chicken and chilli noodle salad (1) for nood (3) for mayo and chilli sauce

D - Kedgeree - I have never made one of these before. I found a good syn free recipe and will add extra veggies to the kedgy!

Snacks - pear and half a nectarine, it was too 'winky' too eat! And two packs of onion rings (6). Liberte yog (1)

Syns - 15

Exercise: 30 mins cross trainer plus weight machine and 25 mins on trampette (which I have yet to do, but my intentions are good!!)

Kedgy pic to follow with fitbit stats for today.

Attachments

• 1432056488827.jpg
    1432056488827.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 1432056505697.jpg
    1432056505697.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 1432056523446.jpg
    1432056523446.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 40
The ledge kedge

Attachments

• 1432062412567.jpg
    1432062412567.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 48
And a good active day to boot

Attachments

• 1432063613082.jpg
    1432063613082.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 39
Hi Charley 3 good fitbit days ☺ Do you have a daily target or a weekly one too? I aim for 10 thou a day and 80 thou a week. Gives some leeway for lazy non gym days lol x

Hi Charley 3 good fitbit days ☺ Do you have a daily target or a weekly one too? I aim for 10 thou a day and 80 thou a week. Gives some leeway for lazy non gym days lol x

Hi Zapps. Not really a daily target - I don't like being under 10k, I feel totally lazy! On Monday I was at 9k something and so I walked around my little one bed flat until I got passed the 10k mark! Mick thought I was a total moron!

I haven't reached the dizzy heights of 20k yet, but I will!

Wednesday.

We are off the to Cinema tonight to see Pitch Perfect 2. We are going quite early again so I won't have time to eat before we go, so I am doing my two monster filled rolls again. I can't have my crisps afterwards though as I am on an EE day and I have to use most of my syns on the extra HEB and HEA:

B - 2 SW sausages in an egg wrap (.5 for bbq sauce)

L - Leftover Kedgeree - free.

D - 2 WM rolls (HEB+6) loaded with ham and cheese (HEA+6) and salad and mayo (2) with a punnet of grapes

Snacks - 2 satsumas

Syns - 14.5

Oh lord its back! I have been spending the last couple of weeks getting back into my old SW ways, after spending a little time in the dark side of WW I decided to come back to good old SW, yeah I know what side my bread's buttered - of course when i say that i mean my 60g wholemeal bread's thinly spread with Clover Light!!! So I decided to look upon my old minimins page in the hope of old inspiration and we're back baby! Its been so long 9 months to be exact - did minimins get pregnant and hide it from us? Maybe it was just on maternity leave - who cares, its back, I was going to start a fresh diary because this one is full of me falling off the wagon only to get back on, only to fall off again and then...well you get my drift - anyhoo i thought no i will carry on like always, i will struggle and claw but i will do it eventually.

These last 9 months have been amazing, so much to get into, but its getting late and i need my beauty sleep. So for now, i will just leave with some pics of the best day of my life
WedPics_1455228398744.jpg WedPics_1455228477488.jpg

Attachments

• WedPics_1455228514954.jpg
    WedPics_1455228514954.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 41
  • WedPics_1455228522854.jpg
    WedPics_1455228522854.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 50
WedPics_1455228537848.jpg WedPics_1455228522854.jpg

WedPics_1455228514954.jpg

Welcome back Charley. You wedding day pics look amazing. Take care and catch up soon.

Hey Rosa how are you doing? Did you have a lovely Summer/Christmas?Did you get to visit your lovely chateau?

It feels weird being back on here, amongst friends i feel a renewed sense of excitement and desire to crack on!

Saturday

Hi all happy Saturday. Mine has been busy so far. Up at 7am, a wee bit hungover and then went to Aldi for a weekly shop then Tesco for the bits we couldn't get in Aldi, then hairdresser to be my colour done, then Lakeside for a few bits and now we are home, shopping unpacked and had something to eat. We plan on smashing the chores within the hour and being couch potatoes this afternoon. We are not out tonight and are happy about that. Last night we went to a new American grill place near us, the food was amazing but the service was ****. For eats my friend and I shared a little side of frickles, so naughty but oh so nice, then we shared nachos and a small prawn dish. Then we had ribs for mains. It was lovely.

So food today-
B - nothing but had two coffees with milk (2)
L - Prawn and Bacon Chowmein (4) for sauce
D - Bacon and cheese burger with chips and salad (4) for sauce

Pic of chowmein :

Back