Charlies Mummys diary

charlies mummy said:
Having very bad day today - all hormones and emotional

Started well having brekkie of turkey rashers and egg
Went out with my little one and she managed to spill a full coffee over me - great. Then she was being a madam - messing around, wanting to walk and then running off. I put her in her pushchair and she threw a strop. I asked her if she would like a sausage roll for lunch as she loves them. I only get them from greggs - probably as I love them! She said no so thought not bothering - we get to the car and then she throws a strop as she did want one. Aaaaaaarrrrrgh!!!!!!

So for some stupid reason I started crying driving home - as well as doing Dukan we are trying for baby number 2. My oh is possibly going abroad in Feb to work, which we found out a month ago so now feeling the pressure. Everywhere I look there are pregnant women and I just want a positive result now!!! Its kind of I have made up my mind I want another and now its not happening as quick as I would like it! My daughter was conceived very quick, within 2 months so thought maybe the same but now stressing which is not helping. I know it could take much longer - just hoping.....

That coupled with sts this week is getting to me - I got home and wanted to stuff my face with possibly anything and everything but decided that would achieve nothing, make me feel worse after and I would probably cry again. Bought pasty at greggs but not eaten it - I very nearly did I admit. I then felt c??p as nothing prepared for lunch - managed some ham and cherry tomatoes. I have no cottage cheese left - was just 'binging' on my jug of s/f jelly - lol

Got some roasted veg for tea and some chicken - will make gallette later.

Plus drink some water - had none yet v v v v v bad.

Feel better now for not blowing it on eating chocolate, crisps, toast etc

Hope you're ok!

Well done for resisting I'm sure you're just having one of those horrid days like we all do!

I can't say much about the Kids and stuff as im childless but I'm sure your time will come!!!

Big hugs!

Hope everything is ok

Ruth
X

Awwww charlies mummy *big hug* we all have days like that but well done sticking with the diet you should be proud xx

Relax your new baby will come when your not expecting it xx

Back