Charlie's waffle thread

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Thought i ought to put this up so I don't spam the forum lol.

Please don't feel you have to read or comment, but do if you would like to.

Decided I need this to help me though my CD journey.

Charlie xx

This is my time, I am doing this diet for me. I know that the diet bit will be easy compared to the maintaining after the weight loss. I know I need to change my thinking plan when it comes to food. I know I have to think before I put something in my mouth and if I have to have it, then to have a little bit.
Why am I losing weight? Why now? Well thats easy

I want my family to be proud to be seen with me and I want to have the confidence to hold my head up high and not hide behind everyone else.To be able to stand at the front and not at the back. To make an entrance into a room and not slide in after everyone else.
I want to be slim for my husbands 40th in June and feel comfortable in the presence of his friends and colleagues.
I want to look half way decent in a swim suit and be able to buy pretty clothes for our holiday in Oct when Philip and I go away for a break without the children.
I want to feel attractive.
I want some self confidence in how I look and not play the clown to hide my deep insecurities I have

sounds like perfect reasons to loose weight, wishing you all the luck in the world with the journey!
good or bad all are here for you!
xx

Doesn't sound like waffle to me, hun. Not even close. :D :D :D You've got to try much harder at waffling than that!

Seriously, good idea to start a thread. It's helped me far more than I thought could be possible. And every time you catch yourself wanting to give up, come back and read all these posts okay?

The ones that say YOU CAN DO THIS. :D :D :D

This is your time. 2010's gonna be your year.

I was going to send you some more positive vibes, but you're black and blue already...

send them Lily, tis always good to get knocked down. Have got good at picking myself up whenever I am knocked down.

Thanks ladies xx

Have got good at picking myself up whenever I am knocked down.

Aw, stop that right now, young lady, you'll make me cry!

Okay, you asked for it... :D :D :D

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Last edited:
wel bugger me, that blew me back across the room

ta muchly Lily

Charlie xx

You're most welcome.

You know, I don't remember having this much fun with Smilies last time around. Maybe that's where I went wrong...

Smilies are fab, they do just what they say on the packet

aaarrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh

there, that feels better:D

You okay, hun? Need me to send the boys round? ;)

What's up hun? You ok? x

Charlie you will be fine plan ahead with your CD at work and you will be fine.!! x
Go and have a long sleep.x?

You'll be fine hun. You're doing great, really you are. Have a good sleep and don't work too hard tonight. x x

Ready and raring to go. Hope the patients behave lol.

Will try to get on during the shift, but not usually possible. Working again tomorrow night, so might not get on tomorrow either.

Missing all your support already.

Charlie xx

Just think of all our little voices in your head spurring you on!! :eek: x

Hope it's a relatively easy shift and all your patients behave themselves. With any luck, all the other members of staff are on a New Year diet too so there's not too much around to tempt you. :D

Stay strong - and may the magical ketosis fairy be with you full force by morning!

:0icanfly: :0icanfly: :0icanfly:

Back