Charlotte....Will not be breaking the boards when she treads them!

Congratulations for uni :D and well done on the loss :)

Congrats on the brilliant loss (1lb is still great hun, honest!!) and even bigger congratulations for your results!! Celebrate in style tonight :) xx

So, today has been an odd day. Had to eat lunch out, meaning it was not as healthy as it should have been, but am having salmon tonight, so will just be good for the rest of the day.

Today is A Red day

Breakfast was:

2 x alpen light bars- HEB
Coffee
Milk- HEA

Lunch:

Beef Burger- 5.5
White bread roll- 6.5
Tomato Ketchup- 2

Salmon Fillet
Baby Sweetcorn
Potato- HEB

So, back on it today, so far, so good!

Today is a Green day....

Breakfast:
Coffee
Milk- HEA
2 Alpen light bars- HEB

Lunch:
Mugshot
Muller fruit corner- 6
Special K mini breaks- 5

Not sure about Dinner yet, will have to ponder.....

:)

Charlotte,
Well done on your results! I bet you'll have a fantastic time at uni!:D:D:D

As for the weight loss, it just shows that you're human and that you can't always be on plan, because life isn't so easy. Most of the time for me temptation to overindulge is more often then not!:p

Once you really get into the swing of it you'll know what you can and cant get away with!! Lol!

Liv xxx

Charlotte,
Well done on your results! I bet you'll have a fantastic time at uni!:D:D:D

As for the weight loss, it just shows that you're human and that you can't always be on plan, because life isn't so easy. Most of the time for me temptation to overindulge is more often then not!:p

Once you really get into the swing of it you'll know what you can and cant get away with!! Lol!

Liv xxx

Thank you! I cant wait for Uni now!
Trying to get back into the swing of the diet at the moment, i will be fine once Ive had a couple of weeks to settle in, hopefully it will be easier when I get to uni, as I wont have that much time to think about food!

Found the recipe for SW mash pizza today, so thought I would have a go, and well, it was pretty darn good! So for dinner today, I will be having this....

image-3927123943.jpg

Ooh what's the recipe - it looks delicious!! Is that using smash as a base?

I had mini pizza bread yesterday - Wholemeal pitta bread (HExB), tomato puree (1syn) or passate (free), light mozzarella (HExA) and if you are having a Green Day instead of EE then throw some meat on top, if not stick with veg (I Had red pepper mmm!). A quick and yummy snack, or make it into a dinner by adding syn free chips/wedges!

xx

Ive tried your recipe before, it is really nice, just didnt have any pitta's in :(

I got my recipe off one of the forums on here, but the recipe is:

Make the smash up, but leave out some of the water so it is a bit thicker than it should be.
Spray a baking tray with frylight, and spread the smash out onto it, it needs to be quite thinly spread.
Cook this until crispy, then flip the smash and bake on that side.
Top with anything you want, Mine was drained, chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, Chicken (HEB) and cheese (HEA). Cook that until cheese melts.

Was absolutely gorgeous! Am having the rest for dinner with SW chips

Oh that sounds gorgeous - will be trying that tomorrow! If I can find a great 'pizza' recipe my boyfriend might just fall head over heels for SW too haha!!

I found your diary! Well done on getting into Uni- that's fantastic! Also well done on the pound off :)

Congratulations on getting into university and well done on your loss this week!x

Thank you!

Yesterday was an awful day in terms of the diet! I literally couldn't stop eating, I cant even count how many syns I must have had yesterday :mad:

So, Ive drawn a line under yesterday, and Im even more determined to lose this weight, as I found out yesterday that most of the girls on my uni course are all skinny mini's! :tear_drop:

Today is a Green day!

Breakfast:

1 slice bread HEB
Butter- 1.5
Coffee
Milk- HEA

Lunch:

Mugshot
Aldi Dreamy bar- 3.5

Dinner:

Beef - HEB
Potatoes
Cabbage
Roasted carrots
Gravy- 2

Syns in meals- 7

5 weeks until freshers- I am going to make these weeks count!

:):):):):):)

And you will be joining the 'skinny minny' club too soon :D glad it's making you more determined. I think if we let days like that stop us then we will just continue to give up and be stuck in this cycle!
And you know that even when you go off track a bit, you are still about to lose at least 1lb :) so imagine what you will lose if you stuck to it for a week!!! :D

I managed to lose 1.5lb this week... pretty happy considering i was on a 'star week' (i think that's the polite way to put it on these forums lol)... just hoping I can if not lose weight, then STS while I'm in Vegas next week :eek:) if not I still have another week to work harder to lose those pounds.

Also, gonna take up kettlebells, and follow the kettleworx programme - the results look fantastic and can fit around hectic lifestyles as you just do 3, 20mins of exercise a week!! :)

Have a good day xx

Thanks, well done for your loss!
I've decided today that I am going to change my weigh in day to Saturday morning, as this will give me exactly 5 weeks until freshers!

Yay, a fellow saturday-er!! I used to weigh in Monday evening but because i start uni in a few weeks, I know that there are times I might not be able to get home on time. Plus, saturday morning means I can actually eat for the rest of the day (i used to starve myself until weigh in lol!!) Won't be weighing in this weekend though cos of Vegas :) but may have a cheeky jump on my home scales on Sunday to see the damage hehehe!! :p

Good luck :) x

Update for today... Meals went as planned, but had a bag of Mini chedders, bringing my total syns for the day to 13.5! Still within my syns though, so overall, a good day! :)

Update for today... Meals went as planned, but had a bag of Mini chedders, bringing my total syns for the day to 13.5! Still within my syns though, so overall, a good day! :)

Definately within your daily syns, and well done on your weight loss so far, and getting your University place xxx

Back