Charlotte....Will not be breaking the boards when she treads them!

Well done! That's an excellent loss!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! I am very happy with the loss!

Yesterday was a bit of an odd day, I always find it hard to diet on saturday's so food wise I wasnt very good, but I'm back on it today!

Today, I am going for a green day.

Breakfast:

Toast- HEB
Baked Beans
Potato cake
Butter- 2
Tomato Ketchup- 1

Lunch:

Mugshot
(or maybe a jacket with cheese and beans)
Aldi cereal bar- 3

Dinner:

Roast Chicken- HEB
Potato
Sweetcorn (not sure if free or not???):confused:
Butter- 2

Syns so far: 8

Sweetcorn is free on green :) glad things are going well hun

Liv xx

Thank you! I wasn't sure, had a feeling it was but couldn't find it on here! X

Just done half an hour of zumba! Proud of myself! Would have done the whole 50 mins but that's quite hard when you've got a 5yr old and a 2 yr old trying to join in!
Off for my yummy dinner now, I can smell chicken!!!

Yesterday went very badly!
The food that I ate during the day was on plan, but then I went out for Cocktails! 8 pitchers between 4 people resulted in a very tipsy Charlotte and a mad dash to the chinese for mini spring rolls! Oh dear!:eek:
Weighed myself this morning and am NOT HAPPY!!

So, today I am trying to cut down on my syns as I think that sometimes I am maxing them out and its affecting my losses.

Today is a green day:

Breakfast:

Nothing (got up late and litterally went straight out the door)

Lunch:

Egg (omelette)
Mushrooms
Milk - HEA
cheese- HEA
2 X harvest morn bars - HEB

Dinner:

Not sure yet, but have brought some sweetcorn so will have that. Maybe a Jacket Potato with Baked beans.

I still have all my syns and a HEB left to play with as well.

Hopefully I can lose some of the weight that the cocktails caused me to put on!

:)

Cocktails? At least you had fun!! lol! Dont you worry that has happened WAY too often to me in the past! Glad you're back on track hun
Liv xx

Cocktails? At least you had fun!! lol! Dont you worry that has happened WAY too often to me in the past! Glad you're back on track hun
Liv xx

We went to a Wetherspoons where they do 2 pitchers of Cocktails for £10... there were 8 on the menu, so naturally, we had to try all of them! Woo Woo, Sex on the beach, Maripan, Mali- breeze, ect... Oh dear!

Today hasn't been very good either. Went shopping to Coventry to get a few bits for uni and there isnt really anywhere that serves 'healthy' breakfasts, so had a Wetherspoon breakfast. The one in my town isnt so bad, as all of it is grilled, but this one came and you could tell that EVERYTHING had been fried in loads of oil!
Didnt eat much during the day, but gave into the craving for a chocolate milkshake from mcdonalds!
Sausages for dinner with SW mash and peas!
Im expecting a gain when I have a sneaky look at the scales toorrow morning, but am going to get straight back on it tomorrow, and do some zumba to try and burn off some of the pounds that I have gained!

I hope tomorrow goes better! :sigh:

Back on plan today after yesterdays blip!

Trying extra easy as we are having meatballs for dinner and I dont want to be restricted by amounts.

Breakfast:

Bread- HEB
Beans
Butter-2

Lunch:

Not sure yet- maybe a mugshot

Dinner:

Meatballs- 4 (to be on the safe side as meat is only lean)
Spaghetti
HM tomato sauce
Cheese- HEA

Syns so far- 6

Todays been a bit of an odd day again, my main meals were on plan, but I just couldn't stop eating biscuits! Oh dear!

Breakfast was as planned, Lunch was a cheese and brocolli pasta and sauce packet (2 syns), and dinner was also as planned (although I didn't have as big a portion as I normally would)

Also had a curly wurly- 6 syns. So on plan, my total syns were 14, but then I have lost count of the extra syns that I had.

I have set myself a couple of new goals, that I really hope to achieve, but am seriously thinking that I wont:

Lose 5 lb and get into the 13 stones- 31st October (doesnt seem alot, but the rate I am going, it will be a miracle if I achieve this!)

Lose 1 stone by New years eve 2011 (again, I hope to be there, but not sure). Mum has said that she will take me sale shopping in Leicester in the week between Xmas and NYE, so I would love to get some of this weight off for then!

Off to plan tomorrows menu, will have to eat mid morning, as I have a driving lesson at 12, so need to make sure that I am not hungry for that!

Hoping that my weight loss picks up soon, sick of being like this, getting a bit down about it tbh :(

On EE again today, Still feeling very down about myself and my weight. Just come home from a driving lesson, at least that is something that I am feeling positive about at the moment.

Today's menu:

Breakfast:

Potato and bean cakes
Bacon

Lunch:

Bread- HEB
Cheese- HEA

Dinner:

Chicken
Potatoes
Parsnips
Carrots
Cabbage
Gravy- 3

Snacks:

Curly Wurly- 6
Beef grills- 7.5

Total syns: 16.5 (oops)

Absolutely dreading saturday's WI, expecting a massive gain!

:break_diet:

Aww stay positive hun! If you worry about it, it will put a downer on the rest of your week. Like you said, your driving is something positive in your life right now so if you can keep positive about that then you can do anything!
I get that you're feeling down about yourself (i've been there way too many times, just read my moans in my diary!), but you've got to look at this as a journey. When you read an epic adventure you'll probably find the character that is most relatable is one that has had to go through obstacle after obstacle after obstacle to get to their goal. So if you can get past your crappy food days and the times when you feel the most s**t, then you can do anything.
I hope that wasn't too cheesey-pie/preachy, I kinda waffled on there!

Short story is chin up, and smile! :D

Liv xxx

Thanks Liv! :)

Odd day again today, missed breakfast as I was going to the doctors in the morning.

Decided on a red day today, don't do many of these!

Lunch as a chicken and bacon Panini (10.5 syns for panini, 2 for BBQ sauce) HEA for cheese.

Dinner:

Salmon
Mini Sweetcorn
Mangetoute

Total syns: 12.5

Plus, my scales are broken, so unless I decide to go and get weighed at boots, no weigh-in for me tomorrow!

Yesterday was a treat day, didn't do too badly food wise, mum made a SW friendly curry!

Today's food (EE day) :

Breakfast:
Chocolate weetabix HEB + 2 syns
Milk- HEA

Lunch:
Bread- 6
Baked Beans
Mushrooms
Frisps- 7.5

Dinner:
Beef
Parsnips
Carrots
SW gravy

Total syns: 15.5 (oops)

Still feeling a bit down, not helped by coming across someone on here that was quite negative towards me when I was just offering my opinion about something! Not feeling well, think I am coming down with a cold, so am going back to bed!
Hopefully I will start to feel better by next week, as it is a week tomorrow when I meet all of my coursemates!

Hope everyone has a good sunday!

Oh noes! You went 10 calories over what you're meant to have ;)

Seriously, don't worry about half a syn on a treat day. You did great :)

Oh noes! You went 10 calories over what you're meant to have ;)

Seriously, don't worry about half a syn on a treat day. You did great :)

Thank you! :)

Today has been a relatively good day for food, used my syns but i'm not going to beat myself up over that!

Green day

Breakfast (quite late):

Baked Beans
Toast- HEB
Mushrooms

Lunch:

Noodles- 2
Frisps- 7.5
Nesquick- 3- HEA
2 x aldi harvest morn bars- HEB

Dinner:

SW salt and pepper chips
Baked Beans
Cheese- HEA

I also made some SW crisps, I know some people say that we HAVE to syn them as it is easy to over consume, but it was half a potato that I had left over from making the chips, with a little bit of salt over them, so I don't see why I should have to syn them!

Have a busy day tommorow, hopefully I will be able to make good choices when I am out!

C xx

Back