Charlotte....Will not be breaking the boards when she treads them!

afternoon!
Today has been going well! Didn't get chance to eat breakfast, as I was going to the dentist at 11 and I never like to eat before going.

Today is a Green day!

Lunch:

Chicken- HEB
Bread- HEB
Thousand island dressing- 3
Coffee
Milk- HEA
pink and white- 2.5
Muller light

Dinner will be:

SW chips
Fritata
salad

Mmm sounds lovely :) xxx

Today has been a very good day, I'm well into the swing of things now!
Dinner was as planned, but we made homemade coleslaw as well, so I added 2 extra syns for the Mayo used. I also had a frozen curly wurly as I had a MAJOR chocolate craving!
So total syns for the day: 15
:)

I've read ''curly wurly'' about 5 times today just on this forum... may have to make a dash to the tesco express tonight because it sounds like fate lol well done on your fab day xx

Hello!
Lack of food diary yesterday due to having no internet :(, so 2 days worth of food coming up!

yesterday was a green day...

Breakfast:

Bacon HEB
eggs
bread- HEB
butter- 2
milk- HEA

lunch

Frittata
cheese- HEA
mugshot
pink and whites- 5

Dinner:

Jacket potato
baked beans
mullerlight
butter- 2

syns for yesterday- 9

Today!!

breakfast- nothing

lunch:

jacket potato- HEB
chicken
mayo- 2
salad
walkers- 6.5

dinner:

homemade burger
pitta- HEB
mushrooms
cheese- HEB

Hello! Ive been a bit quiet on the diary front lately, Ive not been feeling too good and just havent had the energy!
Was very disappointed with my WI this week, as i STS! Its put me in a bit of a downer, as I know for a fact that this diet works for me (when i first did it when I was 15, I lost 8 pound in 2 weeks, So I dont really know what is wrong with me at the moment!)

So I am going to try extra hard this week, maybe reduce my syns to try and kick start the weight loss again. This week will be quite hard for me, as its my sisters 5th birthday on wednesday, so she is having a party and we are going out for a meal in the evening, but I am going to try and make the right choices in the restaurant. Also, my nan and grandad are visiting from Devon and so Mum is cooking a beef roast dinner, but again I am going to stick to plan by having little gravy, no yorkshire puddings, and making my own version of the trifle for dessert with mullar light and no cream. Its going to be a hard week, but I know that I am going to have to stick to the plan as I really need to lose this weight!

So today is a green day.

Breakfast-

1 Slice toast- HEB
Baked BeansButter- 2

Lunch-

Coconut Mullar (YUM!!!!)
Packet ready salted crisps- 5
Mini sponge roll- 4.5

Oh childrens parties are always the worst!! Well STS is still good better than a gain (which is exactly what I'm expecting on Saturday!!) good luck :) xx

Update for today

Dinner was:

Fish- HEB
mash potato
Veg
Coconut Mullar light

Today has been good, back on track (for the time being).

Now off to make a castle cake for Lollie's birthday! Must try not to eat it!!

A castle cake sounds amazing :) you will have to post a picture for us to drool over lol!
I saw a giant Jaffa Cake cake - SW Friendly - on this site. I'm gonna make it for my birthday next month haha xx

Hello! The weekend was very bad, but I also got some new inspiration for the diet! I went out drinking and some VERY unflattering photo's have since appeared on Facebook (A superfast De-tagging was required!), resulting in me frantically planning my meals for the week to ensure that I keep myself on track!
I have ammended my stats to incorporate the 3 lbs that I gained this week :mad: so this can be my fresh start.
Today is agreen day:

Breakfast:

Cheese (HEA)
Bread- (HEB)

Lunch:

Bacon- (HEB)
Beans
Egg
Hash Browns (6)
Mushroom
Red Sauce (2)
Curly Wurly(6)
Muller light

Dinner is undecided, but is likely to be a jacket potato with beans and a Muller for dessert.

Total syns- 14

Awww sorry to hear about your gain, but I'm glad you've decided to stick with it and put yourself back on track!! I'm sure the scales will reflect that next week :) good luck! How long until Uni? xx

Well done for sticking to it even after a gain :)

Thanks, I am trying to stick to it! Its about 3 weeks until freshers and 5 weeks until the course actually begins, so the pressure is on!
Today, I am having a red day, as I keep dreaming about chicken!

Breakfast:

scrambled egg
Bread- HEB
Butter- 2
tomato ketchup- 2

Lunch:

Chicken Tikka
Thousand Island dressing- 3
Salad

Dinner:

Chicken Breasts
Bacon
Cheese- HEA
Potato- HEB
BBQ sauce- 2

syns so far: 9

Haha random dreams but if it helps you're SW planning then it must be good :) ooh you must be excited! Make the most of you're free time before you go though hehe! xx

Haha random dreams but if it helps you're SW planning then it must be good :) ooh you must be excited! Make the most of you're free time before you go though hehe! xx

I will try to enjoy myself- once Ive done all of my pre-course reading! :cry:

Today I am doing a green day

Breakfast:

Bread- HEB
Baked Beans
Butter- 2

Lunch:

Pitta- HEB
Tomatoes
Tomato puree- 2
Cheese- HEA
(Idea stolen from Bugsbunny!)

Dinner:

Mash Potato (with milk- HEA)
Baked Beans

Syns so far- 4

hello!
Yesterday went to plan, syns went up to 15 as I had a curly wurly and some popcorn.

Today's menu:

Breakfast:

Cheese- HEA
Bread- HEB
Tomato ketchup- 2

Lunch:

Chicken
Thousand Island- 3
salad
Nesquik- 3 (milk HEA)
2 X mullar light

Dinner:

Chilli and Lime chicken- 2 (depending on how much I have)
Potato- HEB
Salad

syns so far: 9

Yesterday went to plan, added a curly wurly as I fancied one and it was still within syns! The chilli and lime chicken was lovely so I had 2 pieces! Felt like a bit of a piggy!

Today is a green day, due to the fact that I decided to make a Quorn cottage pie yesterday, but didnt actually want it last night.

Breakfast:

Bread- HEB (2 small slices instead of the normal 1 regular slice
Baked Beans
Muller light- 1 (banana and custard)

Lunch

Wholemeal Pitta- HEB
Tomatoes
Cheese- HEA
Salad
Garlic puree- 2

Dinner:

Quorn Cottage pie
Mash potato
Gravy- 2
Peas

Probably a Muller light as well (had a bit of a vanilla muller binge yesterday!)

Weigh in tomorrow...would be nice to lose to 3 lb that I put on as well another pound, but would be happy with the 3 off! :)

Yay for sticking to plan and good luck with the weigh in tomorrow :)

Yay for sticking to plan and good luck with the weigh in tomorrow :)

Thank you!

Well, the results from this weeks weigh in....

3lbs off!

Very happy with that!

Going to have a treat today (a maple doughnut from greggs) and healthy food today, then back on plan properly tomorrow.

Have been to aldi today and have brought their alternative to Alpen light bars after reading about them on here, and they are yummy! Smaller than a normal alpen light bar, but very chocolaty and I can have 2! Well worth the HEB!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

:)

Yay! Well done :D

Back