DAY 10

breakfast: dukan oatbran porridge
snack: chicken tikka, ham fat removed
lunch: ham fat removed
dinner: x2 steak
snack: sf jelly

PP thursdays are rubbish now! lol xx

Awwwww bless you :)

morning people! thank god PP thursday is over, all i did yesterday was think about food! lol, but me weight is back to 9 st 9lbs this morning, who knows why it goes up and down for me in the week, i would only weight once a week but i am scared that if i dont look at how much i weigh everyday then when i stand on the scales it will have gone up by something ridiculous!!
anyway having a more positive morning, although i feel a bit rough inside my head i keep on feeling dizzy and a bit sick buit not in my stomach just in my head, strange!!! feels like a weird fuzzy feeling on my left side ubove my eye too .... might go have a lie down in a bit see if it shifts! i have to watch my hands when i am typing not the screen as it makes me feel dizzy! do u think it might be glasses? my boy broke mine and i aint had them for months wasnt gonna bother getting anymore tbh didnt think they made much difference! lol x

food plan for today is as follows!
breakfast: me good old faithful porridge ... total lushness!
snack: nectarine (this was so nice forgot how tasty they was)
lunch: mince (lean) with toms mushrooms peppers ect cheese and x2 slices bread (im hungry lol)
snack: chicken tikka
dinner: omlette with leftover veg
snack: sf jelly

i will say this my no eating after dinner which is usually about 5-6 ish is really helping to keep me level with what i am eating, ok so if i give in and have something i am not going to beat myself up over it but i like the power of resisting food, makes me feel good!!
xxxxx

Hmmm hope you feel better after a lie down - maybe you do need to get yourself some new glasses........... I don't know though - maybe worth considering a trip to the old doc to get checked out if it continues..... Hope you have a good day - loving the look of your menu! x

Get your eyes checked again Charly and your food and not eating late is a great idea xxx

Happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day & are spoilt rotten xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hhhhhhhhaaaaappppyyyyy birthday to youuuuuuuuu xxx have a good day xxx

Happy birthday charly!! X

happy birthday skinny :D xx

Charley, Charley, Charley, Oh My God.....I go missing for a while and come back to this bombshell. Fabulous news, so so pleased for you. Well done on reaching conso. I've not read the rest of the diary yet, just wanted to get this in first LOL.

You did so well and lost it so fast, quite envious of you LOL. Excellent hunni.

xxxxx

Happy Birthday So glad I came on today so i can say this to you. Hope you having a fabby day with some lovely treats xx

I HAVE QUITE POSSIBLY HAD THE WORST BIRTHDAY .... EVER!
omg right i will start from the start!
went to work, my boss gave me bottle of wine so i thought after work i would go to my sister in laws and share it with her cos i am nice like that! well i had a glass at hers then my bro said oh go up the pub, so we did , had a few and then decided to head into town (well rude not to on me bday) had a few but was not hammered as my sis has a broken back so didnt want to not be able to look after her. well then i felt like i needed the loo ... cannot remember anything after that but heres what happened!! and its awful!!
so i went to the loo my SIL thought i had been a long time, so she came to investigate she got someone to look over the cubicle as she cant cos of her back and i had passed out with my trousers round my ankles fell off the loo face first onto the floor (black eye n smashed my nose in) and yup u guessed it pooed myself ...everywhere and was still unconsious! so off to hospital i did go via ambulance (still unconsious) blood pressure was so very low 79/48, heart beat irregular and had to have chest compression (feels like i have been beaten up)and ECG, blood test revealed my liver is inflamed and i feel so very poorly! was unconsious till lunch time. The doc thinks my liver has been inflamed fro some time and the drinks last night just caused my liver not to cope and give in or that i was spiked and because i have an imflamed liver it gave up.i am not sure that i like that last idea very scary prospect! i have so many bruises and my whole body hurts am now on a drinking ban from docs so that should help with the diet! i told the doc about this diet worried it may have contributed to my liver but doc said most probably not, but have to be careful now! i dont know what that is supposed to mean????? so just got home am going back to have liver scan and more tests, feels all a bit surreal!

so my gala birthday meal was chicken stew and chocolate cake at the hospital! hmmmm not what i was thinking i would eat today but better than nothing i guess! ... thanks for me birthday wishes girlies!!
i still cannot believe i pooed myself in public how terrible! so so so terrible!

Gob smacked!!!!!

Charley I seriously hope your ok and get well soon
You poor little thing
Sending lots of love and seriously don't worry my best friend pooped herself on her first date in a cinema!!! Xxxx

Oh Charley so sorry to hear this, hope you get well soon!

Oh good god Charley, you poor poor thing, we all have embarassing moments (mine knocking myself out in front of whole class at ice skating LOL) but as you had a blooming good reason for this please try to forget the embarassing bit. Certainly the medics would have seen stuff like that before. Bless you hun, you won't forget this birthday in a hurry, so sorry it worked out this way. i really hope you feel better quickly and can put this all behind you.

Back