charly's consolidation station!

Talk about taking extreme measures to get out of starting Insanity on Monday!!! Just kidding, I hope you're alright, that sounds like an extremely eventful birthday. I hope the tests all go okay, and that you get some sort of explanation as to what's going on. I'm not a doctor, but isn't it true that the liver is the fastest healing organ in our bodies? Anyway, get lots of rest and I hope you're feeling better today xxx

Oh Hun what an awful experience, I wouldn't worry about the pooing episode, it's not something you had control over.

Just make sure you look after yourself x

Charly xxxz massive hugs hope your better soon xxx drink loads if water and the poo thing, forget it you were unconcious.....keep us updated xxx

hi there just got up ... lazy cow lol! yeah feel better today, well sort of! still rather embarrassed and a bit tender. what a birthday eh? pauline LOL my mum said exactly the same thing ... i must admit my life always has some kind of drama going on tbh i wish today i could just chill out a little bit! Ceri well you know i was crapping myself (no pun intended) about starting it! although the docs have said i need to do exercise allbeit gentle, think insanity will have to wait 4 a bit, am totally gutted i wanted sculpted abs.
thanks for all the hugs and good wishes, i still feel so red faced about it all! especially seen as you lot will know what the situation with the toileting is like on this diet! GROSS! .... oh the shame!!!
anyway my food diary for today is:
breakfast: oatbran porridge
lunch: bacon and egg sarnie (fat removed)
dinner: chicken and veg
snacks: sf jelly and crabsticks and an apple (no not all together)

i am not going to change my diet even though i am not sure of what was meant by "have to be careful" just wait until i go to hospital and see what they say about it, i mean i am on conso now anyway!
on a plus note, my mum brought me a beautiful outfit for my birthday and the trousers i am wearing now are a size 8 (from tescos) never ever thought i would fit in a size 8! ok they are a little bit snug but on the scales this morning i weighed 9stones 12lb so i figure they will be a little looser when i go back down!
speak soon guys! xxx

Size 8 !!!! Wow !!!! That is blooming fantastic !!!!

oh charley you poor thing ... that sounds awfull.... the liver thing could be a virus

it gets worse i had a fry up today! OMG !!!! havent cheated since then tho! oh well i was back to 9 stone 8lb this morning so i dont really care! should i tho????

went to the docs today and he is sorting out me scan and more blood test (yawn) he did say tho that i shouldnt worry and i got a bit more in depth with him about my diet! he said it should be fine, that i probably could do with eating more fruit but sounds ok! so i am carrying on with it. i asked him about exercise and he said insanity sounded a bit extreme seen as i had had a passing out episode but give it a week or 2 and if i am still in good standing and my blood tests come back ok then there is no reason i cannot start a tough exercise routine (phew thought i had wasted all the money i spent on the dvds) so ceri we are on ..OK???? lol x
so i dont feel so worried about it all now my doc seems much more chilled out about it all and has calmed me down a bit x

AHHH sorry i missed your birthday :sign0007::argh:so i want to say....:birthday: and just in case i mess up again..... :xmassign: too. xx

Happy Birthday skinny minny hope you had loads of pressies and fun food!!! omg i love the new posts all this cheese lol xx Cant wait to join u

glad doc was able to help calm you. no reason you can't do the diet, if you need more fruit then just take some vitamins maybe.

fingers crossed for scans and tests. xx

I'm definitely on for the Insanity challenge!!!!!! I just posted on my diary that I was thinking about starting on Friday 19th October, as that means by the end of the workouts I'll be moving over to stabilisation. Let me know how you feel nearer the time, and I can adjust if necessary as I think having you as a workout buddy will help keep me on track. :D

Hope you're feeling ok xx

all this exercise makes me feel positively couch potato-ish!!! x

Hope youre ok charley x

How you doing today charly farley :)

How you feeling hun, hope all is well.

feel a lot better today back at work so all is good! back up the docs today as they rang me for more blood tests ... feel like a pin cushion, i am really bruised now too all purples n greens, nice colours, but the way people keep on looking at me brings back some rather tough memories, and i aint even trying to cover these ones up like i used too! but the stares from people today at work helped a little to remind me of how far i have come in my life to let being ill bring me down! so i either just ignored it or told them what had happened (minus the embarrassing bit obviously) im sure some of them never believed me but hey i know its the truth!
feeling very tired and a little bit sleepy so i am off to the land of nod food went very well today
breakfast: porridge
snack: apple
lunch: wholemeal tuna sarnie
snack: crabsticks (too many really)
dinner: gammon, asparagus, poached egg (my favorite meal)
snack: more crabsticks ( i have an addiction i ate 32 of these today .... so much for only 8 LOL) and some pickled onions!

oh dear what a munch on!!! x

oh i forgot i did eat 40g of cheese too! straight out the fridge xx

Back