Charmaine's Journey

I know i know it helps to have peope in the same boat with the same issues and same emotions, i dont get empathy at home and why would i? How coulf any of my famo know what i am possibly going thro unless they do LT themselves...and they are all skinny and eat what they like when they like! :not fair :huff :) im just happy peking in on my buddies every now and then it keeps me going :)

My family and mates have been really supportive and keep telling me how proud they are of me which is amazing but I do enjoy coming on here and chatting with people who have the same goal and everything - it really is fantastic. I'm so grateful for the support this forum brings – brilliant :)

Hey chammypoos.. WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED YOUR SIGNATURE YET??!!!! he he. How you doing today sweet? I couldnt agree more, having each other totally makes this possible.. iv had such a tough day today and iv come here and instantly feel reconnected to my support and feel so much better :)
hope your feeling good and skinny!! ur not far now :) keep up the good work hun xx

Chammypoos... Haha love it! I know i been lazy i cant be @rsed to go on my laptop to update signature and i cant do it on my phone i have tried but it just flashes at me and doesnt update. I will do it soon tho when my legs can carry me upstairs heehee u been so lazy (my bedroom is downstairs x2 beds down and x3 up) got lots of rooms for our foster kids so only go up to clean up there.

All work and no play. Been training all day about safe care safer carer...im also doing a foundation course in health and social care, then i will do a level 3 and then a degree about 4 yrs time i finally be a qualified social worker. I be 42 by then. Sometimes i think im too old to suddenly change my career. I always used to work in H.R but gave it all up for imy foster kids. I just love them bless! :)

We had a buffett all laid out today, it looked yummy so i just had to pop outside with my coffee sitting in the sun. I got thro it just! Lol

Day off tomozzy i see if i can get off my bum and go for a walk with the dogs at the forest :)

Xxx

Good on u for not picking at the buffet!!! U must have so much will power!! I'm sure I would end up having something!!!

Sounds like u been a busy bear!! Well I forgive u for not updating the signature :p he he seriously WELL DONE for keeping away from the buffet... I know you ain't been 100% all the way and that could have easily been an excuse to nibble on a cocktail sausage lol. But that's so awesome and I'm really proud of you!!! And hopefully u feel really proud of yourself because I'll bet anything that the pride of being strong feels a zillion times better than the shame of giving in :) massive pat on the back mush xx
(just in case anyone is unfamiliar with the word 'mush' in an affectionate way lol... Dunno wether it's a Cornish thing or a nationwide thing but it is just a friendly term like 'Hun' or 'chick' lol... Don't wanna offend anyone ha ha) xx

We use mush here in tadley! But i do have a stepdaughter from cornwall heehee :) thanku for having faith in me babe i keep trying x

Chammypoos??!! yep reckon that might stick! yep well done to ya Cham a buffet is so temptin... it's screamin 'eat me, eat me' everytime you go by! I had to go to a ball last week, but took the cowards way out and turned up after the meal!!!! know what you mean about family... they are so supportive and understanding... but i reckon unless you've been on this diet you can't really understand, that's why i know had i not known about this forum, i would be in trouble by now.... great to tune in to you girlies and know you feel the pain!!!!! gorgeous day here... gonna put on a dress (sorry cham) and head out to the garden... have a good one (mush??)... x

lol i thought it might just be a local thing. but yeh mush is something we say a lot. I bet you dont call each other '****' though do ya ha ha. now i KNOW that ones cornish lol. Have a good day **** :p x
lol that looks so weird when I know its not to a cornish person ha ha

awww!! they sensor S H A G?!!!! wtf ha ha

Erm no. s h a g is defo only used in the bedroom haha! :)

Haha love the different sayings! Hope everyones had a lovely day in the sunshine!! :)

X

Hey babe had a dodgy 5 mins earlier when i turbed down my sisters bbq invite and sat indoors utterly miserable but im over it now and feel contented again thank goodness. Always lovely to read your threads your always sooooo happy and lively and lovely! Im defo coming to ireland to see you hun, bet ur a scream to go out with heehee :)

aw Cham... now that was brave... i LOVE barbeques.... only thing is i keep eating one piece of this, then a piece of that, then another and another and before i know it my plate is like a dinosaur graveyard with all those bones..... i think coz you're nibblin at them its unbelievable how much you consume as opposed to sitting in a restaurant and eating one plate of food... if you know what i mean!!!!! well done you for resisting!! yesterday we went for a lovely walk on the beach and you know what.... i left my husband and kids sitting on a bench... in i went into the chip shop and got them all fish and chips.... helped them all unwrap and sorted the kids with sauces etc and sat there in the sun whilst they all devoured the food.... and guess what? it didnt bother me one bit... the food looked fab.. absolutely... but i felt more fab in my loose trousers and top that hadnt fit me in ages..... so thats where im at.... ive totally tuned out to food.... im determined its not gonna get the bloody better of me for one moment longer.... its held me hostage for years and it can feck off...... im escapin that prison girl... yeeeehawwww!!! xxxxx

Oh I know what you mean about the BBQ's the mouthwatering smell of meat has been wafting into my garden from all directions all weekend, it drove me nuts!! but I stood firm, and it did pay off cos I lost 5lbs this week at my WI this morning. :)

Can't wait to be able to have a BBQ though, and lots of lovely salad, yummy. x

Yeah well i did really well saying "no thanks" to the bbq, sat at home miserable then caved and had pate on toast. Argh i cant do this anymore i cant...help??

Back