Cheat-Free Monday... All Day!!!!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Hiya... aiming for a cheat-free Monday, anyone want to join me? We can do this if we stick together! I am back on SS today after a month of 810 (I was working away a lot and it was easier to sustain). So I will need the support... one porridge down and nothing now till lunchtime but gallons of herby tea.... sigh! Can't wait to get back into the safe ketosis zone, though.
Anyone else going to be 100%?
xxx

Hi Katycakes

I will join you, need to get back in the boat as it were, only need to lose 22lbs to be at target but been nibbling for the last couple of weeks, I also need to get back into Ketosis and get a good loss this week. Banana Shake and 1 ltr of water so far xx

Hi,
Iam hoping for a cheat free week,had bad day yest. had sushi.back on track today tho

Good to know it's not just me... have to go out (hossy appointment, eek, but nothing scary) so will pack a bar and keep drinking the water! Will check in later, but stay strong!
xxx

good morning good morning! I am here. Yesterday was poop so back at it today. I am commiting to getting to my goal by the end of March, enough of this minicing around. Love to everyone xx

i'm in....

got a sore throat, so am feeling :(. I'm sticking to it 100% from here on in - got my head in the zone now and I am staying there!

xxx

Hi Quizz & Rach... sorry you're feeling yukky Rach. I got all clear at outpatients, so that's fab, and resisted the delights of the hossy canteen... possibly the UNHEALTHIEST cafe I have ever seen, how weird is that? Verging on the deep-fried mars bars!!!
xxx

Woohoo i've had 100% day so far, shake, soup and milk down, 2 shakes to go.. :) Finally beginning to find it easier, day 9 today for me. Hope you're all doing well x

Well done everybody, I still have one shake to go but will have that warm before bedtime. Yum Yum! x

Yay... well done us!!!
xxx

Back