Total Solution cheated

newsez12

I have cheated twice in 2nd week. Iam really struggling to stick with it. Once you cheat do you think you can get back on it and carry on on the ts

hi there, I have been doing exante for 5 weeks but in the last week I have had a birthday, so has my husband & I also had severe migrane for 3 days. I stopped the diet for 6 days out of 9 but re-started on Monday & am determined nothing will sway me for the next 4 weeks of TS. After that I should be on or very close to my goal weight and am going to switch to WS. It is difficult to restart but to be honest Iwas glad to back on it as really want the weight off & Iknow this is the only way to do it. Hope this helps, good luck.

I cheated twice on my 2nd week too, last fri night and saturday. I got straight back on it on Sunday and have been 100% since then it's been hard going though but feeling better now, you weight loss may take a hit, I only lost 1lb for week 2. I'm really annoyed at myself, hope you get through it xx

Thanks for this i am going to get back on it in the morning, its good to know that other people go through the same thing thanks and good luck to you both x

It depends on what you call a 'cheat' if you blew it with a cake etc then yes you did cheat but if it was something acceptable on WS I wouldnt call it a cheat (otherwise I would be cheating nearly every other day!!!)

I had a prope cheat last week for the first time in seven weeks, however as you can see from my signiture i just got back on with it the next day and still managed to loose a 1lb!

Good Luck :D

Back