Cheated

slim please

I am ashamed to admit it but i have majorly fallen off the wagon. Ended going for a meal with friends. They kept nagging, so i gave in. I had chicken with bbq sauce and chips. I just ate the chicken and a glass of pepsi. The scales put me 3lb up. I am so angry with myself. Day 1 again :(

Hey slim, hope ur ok. Maybe don't look at it as day 1 again as itll seem like too much of an uphill battle, forget that blip and move on. Your mates should not have nagged you to give in-if someone encouraged me to cheat I totally would too. You're only human. Anyway that 3lbs is only water weight from the chips so it'll be gone tomorrow.

Hey slim, hope ur ok. Maybe don't look at it as day 1 again as itll seem like too much of an uphill battle, forget that blip and move on. Your mates should not have nagged you to give in-if someone encouraged me to cheat I totally would too. You're only human. Anyway that 3lbs is only water weight from the chips so it'll be gone tomorrow.

Thank you so much, i cant believe i cheated after this long. I just felt so guilty that i had to admit it to everyone. Been 100% today though.xx

That's one of the reasons I'm doing this short break - so I can stop people wondering where I am lol.
Managed to fit in 3 social events so far and been pretty good with my food choices. Tomorrow a friend is cooking something for me - I've asked for low fat.

Keep going though- you're doing brilliantly! I bet you've dropped nearly 2 dress sizes (it only says one in your profile).

Thank you all, i want to lose another 1st 2lb then i am going to have a mini break.
Ive have only gone down 1 dress size, which is mad when ive lost 1st 7lb. Im definately going to keep going though.xx

I've dropped 19lb and still haven't even gone down a whole dress size 18s are a bit loose but I'm not fitting in to 16 trousers yet which is annoying :-(

First time I did LT I didn't notice any difference for a while then suddenly all my clothes started falling off (not literally in the street you understand).

Strange how your body works! Keep going!

I have eaten a potion of real food for the the 6th, 7th and 8th day of this Lipotrim diet so far.

On their respective days I eat a Mackerel fillet, a chicken breast filet, a pork loin chop and a tin of tuna.

The weight is still falling off me - check my signature.

With me I have the will power to not eat anymore or anything else. It won't work for everyone but it works for me so happy days :")

I am ashamed to admit it but i have majorly fallen off the wagon. Ended going for a meal with friends. They kept nagging, so i gave in. I had chicken with bbq sauce and chips. I just ate the chicken and a glass of pepsi. The scales put me 3lb up. I am so angry with myself. Day 1 again :(

Well done for getting back 100%. Just a suggestion if you are in that situation again :) I've been caught in that awkward position too. I mostly come straight out and tell people what I'm doing with such confidence and say I've just eaten so they don't feel the need to pressurise me into eating more. Sometimes it's just helping them understand that you are comfortable doing what you're doing, so they can be comfortable carrying on and eating without you, but enjoying your company x x x

Well done for getting back 100%. Just a suggestion if you are in that situation again :) I've been caught in that awkward position too. I mostly come straight out and tell people what I'm doing with such confidence and say I've just eaten so they don't feel the need to pressurise me into eating more. Sometimes it's just helping them understand that you are comfortable doing what you're doing, so they can be comfortable carrying on and eating without you, but enjoying your company x x x

Thank you kay,
They all know im on lipotrim. Weigh day tomorrow. As of this morning i have sts, soon find out though.xx

Good luck for tomorrow x x x

Back