'Cheating'

CP78

I don't want to upset anyone, but have to get this off my chest. I hate the term cheating which I constantly see on this forum when someone wasn't 100% for a day.

Cheating by definition implies getting an unfair advantage, eating while on TFR sets you back it doesn't give you an advantage of any kind.

I ate myself this past week, but prefer to think of it as a temporary loss of self

I don't want to upset anyone, but have to get this off my chest. I hate the term cheating which I constantly see on this forum when someone wasn't 100% for a day.

Cheating by definition implies getting an unfair advantage, eating while on TFR sets you back it doesn't give you an advantage of any kind.

I ate myself this past week, but prefer to think of it as a temporary loss of self

Hope you feel better now you've got that off your chest!

I know what you mean, cheating is the wrong word, eating is what we mean!!

Lol, now it's off my chest yes I feel better. Will feel even better once I've got this load off my stomach :p

So eating isn't cheating then!! Lol... At the end of day, you can't cheat yourself so you're right, it's just a lapse of motivation and everyone gets those! xx

That's exactly what I'm saying but didn't want to phrase it like that on a forum with a user base of 99% women :D

I agree! I read somewhere that it is sometimes good to slip a little or what some call 'Cheat'. If you feel guilty after, it may give you the insentive to do better next time :)

I get what you mean but I don't think there's a problem with using the term when all we're basically saying is that you've broken the rules of LT (i.e. cheated). I know what you mean about it not giving you an advantage or anything though. I think it's just easier and more convenient for someone to say they cheated than they had a temporary loss of self though! :D

Back