Cheb....Too old to get home with the Dawn Chorus!

WOW!!!Well done Nikkie I am incredibly proud of you! You are definately on the way to your goal! Well done!

Morning All

Well I still feel really chilled about this not eating lark, even stranger is that I'm not actually feeling that committed to SSing. Each time I'm faced with an occasion that I might eat I don't forbid myself but have found the last couple of times that having considered it I have chosen not to bother. Really because I don't feel hungry and don't fancy whatever is on offer all that much. Wierd cos I reckon that I rarely eat when hungry anyhow, never go that long between food to become hungry!!!!!

Assumed that I must be in the pink, but having checked this morning I'm not. Maybe my ketostix are dodgy?

Anyhow off to work in a bit, soon as DD is ready to come with me.

Hi Cheb,

You sound really fired up and ready for action, reckon you'll really do it this time!

I've had a blip, bad TOTM and last night it was a case of either eat something or kill someone. Thankfully my family and the cat are all still with us, but needless to say, I am no longer in ketosis!

But that was yesterday....

Stay good!

JudeX

Well done you have done really great :)

Cheb in the 98 days I have been ssing I have only tested in the pink a couple of times :rolleyes:

I really couldn't give a stuff what the ketostix say because I know I am in ketosis whatever because otherwise how would I have lost 4 1/2 (ish) stone in the past 3 months or so? :)

Hi Nikkie
Well done on that extra 1lb loss! Your almost at the finish line now! It's within reach!
I'm finally calmed down about nasty customer and work colleague (you know who it is LOL). I completely agree with you about taking the rough with the smooth and to keep on going! :)
I cant beleive how much junk everyone eats at work! All those danish pastries, muffins and choccy buttons! It wasn't that long ago and we would have been joining in! Not any more though, we are on the path to slimdom! Just think as we get smaller they are all going to get a bit bigger LOL. :eek:
We are both definately going to be slim enough to share a camel in Dubai! Ooooh Ive always wanted to ride a camel! I just hope I don't fall off because it will give me the hump! LOL.:D :D :D
Have a lovely evening Nikkie and I will see you tomorrow!
I hope the weather brightens up for Robyns birthday BBQ
Love

Evening

Another day done, about time I headed off to bed I guess. Still feeling pretty good and indifferent to food, hope it lasts for tomorrow, I've got 12 coming for a barbeque:eek:

Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement and support.

Welcome home DQ, hope your holiday was a good one. Looking forward to catching up with your news.

Night night,

Hi Cheb,

So happy for you that you are doing so well.

Feeling very positive myself.

You can have all you want when the diet is over...stay strong.:)

Love Mini xxx

good luck with you BBQ today weather looking fine..
sure you will keep motivated today, think of the holiday sun.sea.slinky bodies,:D

Morning All

Well the sun is shining, fingers crossed it stays for the day so we can barbeque this afternoon. Mind DH WILL be barbequing regardless of the weather, a bit of rain won't hurt him!!!

Not sure if I will eat or not, I'm not setting myself up to fail I will be flexible. So far this attitude has meant me not bothering to eat. I'll just see how I feel later.

Not been near my scales, I'm in the danger zone at the moment. Whenever I hover around 11st I seem to sabotage myself and start bingeing so I shall stay away from them and stop obsessing about numbers.

Have a good day everyone.

Today just as everyday YOU have the CHOICE whether to eat or not :)

I have been having a really crap few days/weeks and I put this down to a combination of 2 factors.

1. My motivation for losiong weight has been fulfilled. I wanted to lose weight to be able to get back the lifestyle I had before the weight stole it away from me. I am now at the stage where my weight is no longer a factor in the things I want to do.

2. In my blog I have been doing a countdown till the the of my 100 days of the foundation stage of LL, I am now on day 99. This now feels like it should be the end but I have worked out that after that I have another 43 days to go before I start management. Given that for the past 4 weeks or so I have had people telling me that I can't have far to go they gave me hope that this was the case and distracted my mind from the bigger picture. :(

I'll catch up with you later Cheb. Have a great day :D

Hi Chicken

Keep on track, don't dwell on the 100 days too much, note the occasion with a fizzy water but don't think of it as the end of your journey. Day 101 will be another day just the same.

Please, please, please do not waiver from the SS path, I regret my decision to have a break so much. Please don't make the same mistake as me. It's so true that your motivation for losing the weight deserts you near to goal. Just carry on taking each day as it comes, don't look too far ahead.

Hiya Cheb, How was the Barbie?????

Good Morning Nikki
How did the BBQ go? Did Robyn have a nice time? I'm so glad the the sun shined for you all!
Hope your still on track!
Have a lovely day
Hugs

Thanks for the kind words cheb.

Today is another day and the days aren't too bad it is the nights that I have trouble with. I didn't cheat but by god that was close :(

I have my first develpment meeting tonight and join a new group. I am partly excited and partly a bt worried about meeting a whole load of new people.

Today I am goingto thinking about what I can do in the evenings to to ease the urge to eat. I had 3 baths yesterday :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Back