Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Feeling really crappy today and just not hungry, rather sick, and very down :sigh:

Green Day
Lunch: Tin of Weight Watchers hearty vegetable broth (HexB 1) and a Weight Watchers petit pain (5 syns)

Tea: SW chips, with skins on, seasoned with Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper.
2 Quorn frozen burgers-I think they're free, the regular, small, cheapest ones.
2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB 1).
42g low fat cheese (HexA 2)
Salad: Mixed leaves, cucumber, cherry tomato's, 3 diff coloured peppers, & grated carrot.
Sauces: 1tbsp low fat sour cream (1 syn). 1/2 tbsp of mustard (0.5 syn). 1 tbsp tomato sauce (1 syn). 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Snacks: No snacks today, I really don't think I could fit anything else in! Oh wait, I did have one teeny bit of fresh pineapple from my Sister's snack pack :p

Drinks: 4 coffee's (milk as HexA 1). Pepper mint tea. Coke Zero. Water.

Syns used: 9
Synes left for the week: 26

Exercise: Put 41mins in my Wii Fit Plus piggy bank :D - Step, Step plus, Hula Hoop, Rhythm Boxing x2, Ski Slalom x3, Ski jump x2, Snowboard Slalom x2, Obstacle Course x5, Birds Eye being a chicken thing ;)

Last edited:
Busy day today and I was a wally and didn't leave myself enough time for a proper lunch before heading to the vets for my voluntary work. But hey, I'll live and I may have some chocolate tonight ;)

Green Day

Lunch: Porridge (HexB 1 made with 50ml milk HexA 1 and 100ml water) and a sliced banana. Tsp of brown Splenda (1 syn)

Tea: Stir fry made in the same way as Tuesday, but with Ramen noodles instead of rice. 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Snacks: An apple.
2 milk chocolate covered Oreo's -not sure of the syns yet, but gonna count them the same as the white choc ones 5.5 each (11syns)

Drinks: 4 coffee's (rest of HexA 1 for the milk). Bottle of water.

Syns used: 13.5
Syns left for the week: 27.5

Exercise: Up and down the stairs about a million times at the vets.
50mins walking.
Put 26mins in my Wii Fit Plus piggy :D Step, step plus, boxing, obstacle course X2, kung fu, ski jump, ski slalom, and the warrior and half moon yoga poses.

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal Hovis little bread (Hex B 1), 2 Quorn sausages, 1/2 tin of baked beans, 2 eggs fried in fry light. 1tbsp tomato sauce (1syn)

Tea: Chickpea and pepper curry from the SW Green recipe book :D It's 1/2 syn per serving and I had 1 and a bit, so will count it as 1syn. Served with brown rice, peas, and sweetcorn.
1tbsp of mango chutney (2 syns). 3 mini vegetable pakora's (7.5 syns). And lots of home made raita dip, which is freeeeeeeeeee :D

snacks: A banana. Chilled Weight Watchers rich chocolate dessert (3syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA 1). Coke Zero. Diet ginger ale.

Syns used: 14.5
Syns left for the week: 28

Exercise: 25mins walking to the shops and back. And over 2 hours of slow walking round the bloody shops :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I feel awful today. Had a really horrible, sickly headache for a few days, but it got worse yesterday. I think it's because of my wisdom tooth coming through coz the left side of my face and my sinus' are really painful too :cry: Was awake until after 5am this morning and didn't make it to my Open University tutorial. Just feel crap and sick and meh :(
But anyway, food...

Eta: I forced myself to eat my tea and felt a little better for it :) Trying to get rid of some syns with choc and Oreo's :D Don't mind not using the whole lot up this week, but didn't want to end up with over 30 syns left for the week! Got it down to 22 now, so will see what happens tomorrow.

Green Day:

Lunch: Tomato and herb past n sauce (0.5 syn) with a tin of SW tuna in tomato sauce (Hex B 1), sweetcorn, salad, and grated low fat cheese (HexA 1). 2tbsp extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Tea: The rest of the chickpea and pepper curry (0.5 syns), brown rice, 1tbsp mango chutney (2 syns), mini pakora (2.5 syns), and more free raita :D 2 slices of Hovis wholemeal little bread (HexB 2)

Snacks: 1 Hotel Chocolat chocolate (3 syns) 2 chocolate covered Oreo's (11 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (Milk as HexA 2). Diet ginger ale.

Syns used: 21
Syns left for the week: 22

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal toast (from an uncut loaf 2X HexB), 1/2 tin of beans, 2 Quorn sausages, and scrambled eggs (tiny bit of milk as part of HexA 1 and half of HexA 2 for a bit of grated low fat cheese). 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns)

Tea: Quorn cottage pie (chilled, 300g, 3 syns), 2 yorkshire puddings (3 syns), gravy (made with 2tbsp low salt granules 2 syns), roasted sweet potato's (using fry light), 1tbsp creamed horseradish sauce (1.5 syn), 1tbsp ploughman's pickle (1syn), carrots, peas, and sprouts (1tsp of Flora light added to mash the sprouts 1 syn)

Snacks: 2 Hotel Chocolat chocolates (6 syns). 2 chocolate covered Oreo's (11 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as rest of HexA 1). Coke Zero.

Syns used: 30.5
Syns not used this week: 6.5

Last edited:
Week 3

Green Day

Lunch: Porridge (50ml milk part of Hex A 1), sliced banana, blueberries, and a teaspoon of brown Splenda (
1 syn). Fuller for Longer yogurt.

Tea: Bolognese: Quorn mince, red onion, garlic, Worcester sauce, 3 diff coloured peppers, sweetcorn, & courgette. Wholemeal pasta shells, grated cheese (HexB 2), and broccoli. 2tbsp extra light may (1.5 syns).

Snacks: Funsize Chomp (3 syns) Morrison's cheese curls (3.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk used rest of HexA 1) Water.

Syns used: 9
Syns left for week: 6

Exercise: 40mins dog walk with Dave and 30mins with Ellie :chores016:

Last edited:
I went to Boots to get weighed today and the scales were broken :cry: Will try again, probably Friday. According to the Wii I have lost 3lb this week, but I shall have to wait until I get weighed properly to find out for certain. Fingers crossed anyway!!

ETA: Bugger! Just found out those plain Quorn burgers are half a syn each. At least I know now :)

Green Day

Lunch: Left over Bolognese from yesterday, with a jacket spud, mixed salad leaves, and half my HexA 1 of low fat cheese.

Tea: 2 plain Quorn frozen burgers (1 syn), SW chips, mixed salad leaves, 3 diff coloured peppers, cherry tomato's, onion, sweetcorn, and cucumber. Had a wholemeal bun that weighed just over 60g, so will count that as 1.5 Hex B's. 2 tbsp tomato sauce (2 syns) and lots of home made sour cream and chive dip. And the rest of my HexA 1 of low fat cheese.

Snacks: 1 strawberry. Weight Watchers luxury iced chocolate brownie dessert (4.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA 2). Diet Coke. Green tea.

Syns used: 7.5
Syns left for the week: 13.5

Exercise: 20mins walk. Over an hour slow walking 'round the shops.
24mins in my Wii Fit Plus piggy: step basics, step plus, hula hoop, super hula hoop, rhythm boxing, and yoga poses-half moon, warrior, and sun salutation.
And 5 dances/songs on Just Dance :D

Last edited:
My legs are so achey after Wii Fatting and Dancing like a loony last night. Fun tho :D

Bloody Wii Fit thinks I have put 2lb on since yesterday :rolleyes: Went to get weighed again today but by the time I got there I was absolutely soaked through and really couldn't be bothered taking my shoes off and stuff. Plus everything was so wet I probably would have weighed more than I should!

Green Day
Lunch: 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices of wholemeal Hovis little bread (HexB 1), 2tbsp tomato sauce (2 syns), and a tbsp of mustard (1 syn)

Tea: Weight Watcher's chilled macaroni and cheese (didn't really like it :( 4 syns), Quorn frozen lamb grill (1.5 syns), peas, and sweetcorn. Grated low fat cheese (HexA 2)

Snacks: 1 apple snack pack. 1 pot of Fuller For Longer yogurt.
1 Alpen light bar (1/2 HexB 2) crumbled over 2 big spoonfuls of Total 0% yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, and a teaspoon of honey (1 syn)
1 Alpen light bar (rest of HexB 2)
Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA 1) Green tea. Raspberry and echinacea tea. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 9.5
Syns left for the week: 19

Exercise: 15min walk to the shops. 30mins walking round the shops.
Just Dance- 6 full songs and 4 short versions. :bunnydance:
Wii Fit Plus/16mins in piggy- Step Plus, Rhythm Boxing, Balance Bubble x3, Half Moon and Warrior yoga poses.

Last edited:
Busy day at the vets today. I even stayed for an extra hour! But I did get to assist for the first time ever in surgery :D Was awesome!!

Green Day
Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread from an un-sliced loaf (2 x HexB) and a tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli.

Tea: Veggie chilli:
Quorn mince, tinned tomato's, small tin of mixed beans, small tin of Discovery refried beans, red onion, & 3 diff coloured peppers, Worcester sauce, Tabasco sauce. Bachelors packet rice and mixed salad leaves with a bit of Hellman's 0 fat dressing. Home made sour cream & chive dip. Grated low fat cheese (HexA 1)

Snacks: An apple. Weight Watchers caramel creamed rice (5.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA 2) Coke Zero. Water.

Syns used: 5.5
Syns left for the week: 28.5

Exercise: 4 hours on my feet and running up and down stairs at the vets.
Over an hour of walking.

Last edited:
Green Day
Lunch: Tomato and herb pasta n sauce (0.5 syns), tin of SW tuna in tomato sauce (HexB 1), yellow pepper, spring onion, mixed salad leaves, and fat free dressing. Half a portion of low fat cheese (1/2 HexA 2)

Tea: Quorn Jambalaya! I used the recipe in the SW magazine, but swapped the chicken for Quorn. It was really nice :D It was 3 diff coloured peppers, courgette, onion, lemon zest & juice, veg stock, tinned tomato's, brown rice,dried thyme, Quorn sausages, and Quorn pieces. The rest of my HexA 2 of cheese and home made sour cream dip.

Snacks: Strawberries, blueberries, a bit of Total 0% yogurt (there wasn't much left :( ), and a pot of Fuller for Longer yogurt, crumbled Alpen Light bar (HexB 2), and a teaspoon of honey (1 syn)
2 chocolate covered Oreo's (11 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA 1) Water. Coke Zero. Bottle of Coors Light beer (4.5 syns)

Syns used: 17
Syns left for the week: 26.5

Exercise: 40mins walking.
45mins housework-cleaning out the guinea pigs, hoovering all downstairs, and tidying.

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, 1/2 can of beans, scrambled eggs (tiny bit of milk part of HexA 1). 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a medium loaf (HexB 1 +2syns) 1 tbsp of tomato sauce (1 syn)

Tea: Stir Fry- 3 diff coloured peppers, courgette, fine beans, baby sweetcorn, mounge tout, and carrot. Quorn pieces cooked in Frylight and worcester sauce. And sauce made from soy sauce, honey (1 syn), garlic, and spring onions. Blue Dragon Ramen noodles.

Snacks: Fry's Turkish Delight (9.5 syns)
Caramel Freddo (5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (rest of HexA 1) Coke Zero.
2 Coors lights (9 syns)

Syns used: 27.5
Syns left for the week: 14

Exercise: Not a lot. Been looking after my Mum today.

Last edited:
Last day Green Day
Lunch: Jacket spud, tin of SW tuna (HexB 1), salad leaves, cucumber, peppers, tomato's, sweetcorn, beetroot, syn free dressing, and low fat grated cheese (only had half HexB 2)

Tea: Chilled 300g Quorn cottage pie (3 syns), roasted sweet and normal potato's (cooked in Frylight), 3 teaspoons of low salt gravy (3 syns), peas, carrots, 1tbsp creamed horse radish sauce (1.5 syn), 1 tbsp ploughman's pickle (1 syn)

Snacks: 4 Hotel Chocolat chocolates (feel a bit sick now 12 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA) Coke Zero. Water.

Syns used: 20.5
Syns not used this week: 8.5

Last edited:
Ooops, a day late! But I had a date yesterday that lasted a good while longer than I'd expected :eek: But anyway, food. Gonna have to guess at yesterday, but I think I've done ok. I couldn't really eat anyway as I was so nervous!

Week 4

Yesterday Green Day
Lunch: 2 crumbled Alpen Light bars (HexB 1), pot of fuller for longer yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, and a teaspoon of honey (1 syn)

Tea: Cheese on toast, but I could only manage one slice (HexB 2 coz it was wholemeal HexA 1 for cheese plus another 6 syns) Teeny bit of salad and plain couscous and pasta. Salad Cream (2 syns)

Drinks: 2 double JD and diet Cokes (10 syns) Coffee (milk HexA 2) Water.

Syns used: 19
Syns left for the week: -4

Exercise: At least 4 hours of walking.

Day 2 Green Day
Lunch:
1 crumbled Alpen Light bar (1/2 HexB 1), pot of fuller for longer yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, and a teaspoon of honey (1 syn)

Tea: Weight Watchers sweet and sour chicken (chilled, 4 syns), Sw chips, and 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1.5 syns). 2 slices of wholemeal Hovis from small loaf (HexB 2)

Snack: Alpen light (rest of HexB 1)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA) Diet Coke. Water.

Syns used: 6.5
Syns left for the week: 4.5

Exercise: Over 4 hours of house work and cleaning out animals.

Last edited:
I finally got weighed today. And I have lost another 6lb over the last two weeks!!!! Can't believe it :D I wasn't losing this fast before Christmas. Only 1lb off my first stone now :D
Have been to the cinema today, but I was very good and made sure I took my own snacks and made sure I had the syns for them.

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1) with milk (part of HexA 1), banana, blueberries, and a tsp of brown Splenda (1 syn)

Tea: Weight Watchers frozen chicken curry (3.5 syns) and SW chips. Salad and syn free dressing.

Snacks: Caramel Freddo (5 syns) and bag of Cheese Curls (3.5 syns)
Cheese toastie-2 slices Hovis little bread with HexA 2 of low fat cheese, cherry tomato's, and Worcester sauce.

Drinks: Coffee (milk as Hex A) Coke Zero. Water.

Syns used: 13
Syns left for the week: 6.5

Exercise: At least an hour of walking.

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: Tomato and herb pasta n sauce (0.5 syns), tin of SW tuna (HexB 1), small salad, and syn free dressing.

Tea: SW chips, 3 Veggi Deli hot dogs (Gonna count these as 2 syns each, so 6 syns), grated low fat cheese (HexA 1), and small wholmeal bun (50g HexB 2).
2 tbsp extra light may (1.5 syns), 2 tbsp tomato sauce (2 syns), 1tbsp mustard (1 syn)

Snacks: Apple.

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA 2). Coke Zero. Herbal tea.

Syns used: 11
Syns left for the week: 10.5

Exercise: Almost 5 hours on my feet, running round at the vets.
50mins of walking.

Last edited:
Extra Easy day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB), milk (HexA), sliced banana, and a teaspoon of brown Splenda (1 syn)

Tea: Youngs Basa salt & pepper fillet (7 syns), SW chips, and mushy peas.
1tbsp tartar sauce (2 syns) and 2tbsp tomato sauce (2 syns)

Snacks: Fuller for longer yogurt.

Drinks: Coffee (milk also part of HexA). Diet Coke. No added sugar squash. Water.

Syns used: 12
Syns left for the week: 13.5

Exercise: 40min dog walk with Ellie :chores016:
Around 1 hour of housework and animal stuff.

Had a bit of a day off plan yesterday, but I don't think I did too badly at all really. I'm just being super lazy and can't be bothered syning things :p I will use the 13.5 syns I'd saved through the week towards yesterday too, so hopefully it wont be too bad.

Yesterday. Green Day

Breakfast: Fuller for longer yogurt and an apple.

Lunch: 2 thick slices of cheese on toast (bread was wholemeal) with a side salad, wholegrain couscous, and pasta.
Half a slice of vegan carrot cake.

Tea: Low fat Supernoodles, 3 Quorn southern fried strips, side salad, syn free salad dressing. WW pitta bread. Extra light mayo, tomato sauce, and mustard.

Snacks: Caramel Rocky biscuit.

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. Single Jack Daniels. Bottle of Kopparberg cider. Coke Zero.

Exercise: 1hr 30mins walking.

Today. Green Day

Lunch:2 slices of normal size wholemeal bread (HexB 1 + 2 syns). Tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli.

Tea: Quorn cottage pie (300g chilled, 3 syns). Roast sweet and normal potato's, carrots, peas, and sweetcorn. 2 teaspoons of low salt gravy granules (2 syns), 1 tbsp ploughman's pickle (1 syn), and 1tbsp creamed horse radish sauce (1.5 syns)

Snacks: Banana. Fuller for longer yogurt. 2 Aplen light bars (HexB 2)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA 1). Diet Coke. Options hot chocolate (2 syns)

Syns used: 11.5

Last edited:
Back