Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

I'm soooo tired!! Must have had about 5 hours sleep last night. Good morning at the vets tho. It was quiet, but I still got to do a few bits. Did lots of walking today too :nightf:
The good news is my Dr has cancelled my referral as my toes are all ok now, YAY! And I got an awesome score for my last uni assignment :D

Green Day:

Breakfast: Porridge (HexB 1), made with water and 50ml of semi skimmed milk (part of HexA 1), sliced banana, and a tea spoon of honey (1 syn)

Lunch: Pasta and sauce (0.5 syns) and left over bolognaisey stuff from last night. Big handful of salad and syn free dressing. Half my HexA 2 of low fat cheese.

Tea: Omelette made with two eggs, teeny splash of milk, and the rest of my cheese. 2 Quorn sausages, beans, 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB 2), and 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns)

Snacks: Apple. Shape Zero yogurt. 2 Hotel Chocolat chocs (6 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as rest of HexA 1). Diet Coke. Water.

Syns used: 9.5
Syns left: 14.5

Exercise. 3 hours at the vets.
Just under 2hrs of walking.

Last edited:
Gah! I managed to somehow set of my shoulder just by rolling over and sniffing!! :cry: Muchos painkillers for me! Which means I will probably be constipated now :mad:
Ended up not getting weighed today because I felt crap, my period started, and I'm going away for a couple of days tomorrow so I might as well wait until next week really.

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), with semi skimmed milk (part of HexA 1), blueberries, chopped banana, and honey (1 syn)
A chopped up apple and a pot of Shape Zero yogurt.

Tea: SW chips, Quorn peppered steak, mushy peas, and sweetcorn. Low fat cheese (HexA 2) and two tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns)

Snacks:

Syns used:
Syns left:

Exercise: 20mins of walking :eek:

I'm back :) Had a really cool time at Crufts again this year. Next year we're definitely going for two days :D
Food wise I think I was quite good. I made a huge tuna pasta salad to take with me, so I didn't have to buy sandwiches while I was there and I had fruit, yogurt, and toast for breakfast on the train. For our meals out we chose Wagamama's over a Chinese buffet and a Japanese restaurant (we had Bento boxes!!) over a Pizza Hut buffet. Ok, I did have a few naughty things-a flapjack, a Tiffin slice, and some Fox's sweeties, but I think overall I did pretty well while away. Plus we did a hell of a lot of walking and carrying heavy things.
Yesterday however I was feeling really down and just desperately wanted pizza :eek: And I'm ashamed to admit it, but I caved in and I made a pizza buffet for me and my sister. We had pizza, pasta and sauce, chips, salad, and garlic bread. I did eat far too much and I had some beer and cider, but I really did enjoy it and I hadn't had a meal like that since Xmas/New Year. I know I'm almost certain to have a bit of a gain this week, but I hope it's not too bad. And I did have a very healthy lunch of fruit salad, yogurt, and Alpen Light bars :)
Today I'm not gonna count syns, but for lunch I had Weetabix, banana, blueberries, raisins, and honey. Tonight will be Quorn steak with roasties, gravy, and lots of veg. And a slice of Mother's Day chocolate cake.
Will definitely be fully back on the SW wagon from tomorrow. I even bought a new notebook while I was away for my written syn and Healthy Extra diary I like to keep :D

ETA: Exercise for today was two dog walks.
35mins with Ellie. And 1hr15mins with Davey. Walking up and down lots of hills with Dave!

Last edited:
Week 9

Feeling mega crappy today. My emotions have been all over the place today :confused: :(
Food has been pretty good tho...

Green Day

Lunch: Porridge (HexB 1) made with 50ml milk (all milk as HexA 1)and water, sliced banana, blueberries, and a tsp of honey (1 syn)
Pot of Shape Zero and an apple.

Tea: SW chips cooked in Tabasco and Worcester sauce.
2 Tesco veggie burgers (1 syn) fried in Frylight and Tabasco on a slice of uncut bread (HexB 2) and slices of low fat cheese (HexA 2
)
2 tbsp tomato sauce (2 syns), 2 tbsp extra light mayo (1.5 syns), and a tbsp of mustard (1 syn)
Salad-tender leaf salad, tomato's, onion, cucumber, and peppers.

Snacks: Club biscuit (5.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee with milk. No added sugar squash. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 12
Syns left: 3

Exercise: Two dog walks- 1hr5mins with Ellie up to the woods and the meadow.
And 30mins with Dave along the trail and in one park.

I'm soooo tired!!! Had such a long busy day today. Good tho! Got to see two surgeries at the vets and observe some consults :D

Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), sliced banana, blueberries, and a teaspoon of brown Splenda (1 syn) Milk used is part of HexA 1

Lunch: 2 Quorn Sausages, beans, 1 egg fried in Frylight, and a slice of wholemeal bread from an uncut loaf (HexB 2) 1tbsp of brown sauce (1 syn)

Tea: Tesco Mediterranean couscous (2.5 syns), jacket spud, and Tesco 'chicken' fillet. Dry fried onion, tomato's, and peppers. Tender leaf salad with syn free dressing. And some grated low fat cheese (HexA 2)
2tbsp extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Snacks: Apple and grape snack pack.
Pot of Shape Zero.
Club biscuit (5.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA 1) No added sugar squash.

Syns used: 11.5
Syns left: 6.5

Exercise:
Walking to the bust stop and the vets-15mins.
3hrs on my feet, running round at the vets.
Walking home from the vets-40mins.
1hr5mins walk with Dave.
30min walk with Ellie.

Last edited:
Bit of a lazy day today. But I did go the pictures to see Alice in Wonderland and treated myself to a bag of Reese's Pieces :D
Oh and I got weighed and I've managed to lose 1lb!! Only one left to go before I get my first stone!! :eek:

Green Day

Lunch: Tin of SW tuna (HexB 1), wholemeal pasta shells, red pepper, sweetcorn, tender leaf salad, and a drizzle of syn free salad dressing.
Pot of Shape Zero.

Tea: Morrison's eat smart rice and veggie chilli (1.5 syns), with a bit of Quorn mince and onion (used Frylight and Worcester sauce), and SW chips cooked in salt and Cajun spice. 2tbsp extra light mayo (1.5 syns) and grated low fat cheese (HexB 2)

Snacks: Packet of Reese's Pieces (11 syns)

Drinks: Diet Coke. No added sugar squash. Coffee (milk HexA 1)

Syns used: 14
Syns left: 7.5

Exercise: Walk to and from the shops-30mins.

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: Jacket potato with a tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli.
Pot of Shape Zero.

Tea: 2 eggs, 2 Quorn sausages, tinned tomato's, 2 Turkey Rashers (3 syns) two slices of wholemeal bread from an uncut loaf (2XHexB), a hash brown (2 syns), and 2tbsp of brown sauce (2 syns)

Snacks: Pink Lady apple :D
A caramel Freddo (5 syns)

Drinks: Squash. Coffee (milk as HexA) Carton of Ribena really light. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 12
Syns left: 10.5

Exercise:
An hour of walking.
Over 3 hours on my feet at the vets. I don't think I've run up and down stairs so many times!! I always make the effort to run up them as well....I will have nicely toned legs ;)

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: Tomato and herb Pasta & Sauce (0.5 syns), tin of SW tuna (HexB 1), red onion, red pepper, sweetcorn, tender leaf salad, and syn free dressing.
Pot of fruit salad-apple, pineapple, orange, and grapes.

Tea: Half a portion of chippy chips (9 syns), Tesco 'chicken' fillet, 1 turkey rasher (1.5 syns), low fat cheese (HexA 2), low fat super noodles, tender leaf salad, and syn free dressing.
1tbsp tomato sauce (1 syn) and 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Snacks: 1 Fox's Glacier Fruit (1 syn)
Shape Zero

Drinks: Squash. Coffee (milk HexA 1) Diet Coke.

Syns used: 14.5
Syns left: 11

Exercise: Quick 10min walk.
Over 2 hours of housework-hoovering, cleaning out the guinea pigs and chinchilla's, de-poo'ing the garden, tidying, etc...

Last edited:
Green Days

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread from an uncut loaf (HexB x2), 2 Quorn sausages, 1 turkey rasher (1.5 syns), an egg, and 1tbsp of brown sauce (1 syn)
Pot of Shape Zero.

Tea: Morrison's eat smart mac&cheese (4 syns), chilled Quorn lamb grill, sweetcorn, broccoli, low fat cheese (HexA1)

Snacks: Time Out (8.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA 2) Squash. Ribena really light. 1 330ml bottle of Budweiser (6.5 syns)

Syns used: 21
Syns left: 5

Last edited:
Had a bit of a jolt to the brain today. My friend has told me we will be shopping for my bridesmaid dress in January. Eeeeeeeeeeep!!! :eek: Really not sure I can get to my target by then as I'm such a slow loser and no doubt Christmas, New Year and my birthday will pile a few pounds on again :cry: I think it will help to jump-start my motivation. Not that I've been too bad lately, but I could do with adding in a bit more exercise. I know I do a hell of a lot of walking, but I could do with trying to fit in some Wii Fit and Just Dance again. Hope I can do it! I really, really don't want to be a fat bridesmaid :eek:

Anyway, whinge over, here's today's food...

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), 90ml's of semi skimmed milk (part of HexA 1), sliced banana, and 1tsp of honey (1 syn)
Sliced apple and pot of Shape Zero.

Tea: M&S Count On Us veggie moussaka (6 syns), sweet potato roasted in Frylight, Worcester and Tabasco sauce, green beans, sweetcorn, and carrots.

Snacks: Box of mint Poppets (9.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA 1) Squash. Options hot choc (2 syns)

Syns used: 18.5
Syns left for this week: 1.5

Exercise: Two dog walks. 35mins with each dog :)

Last edited:
Week 10
I am so determined to get my 1st stone this week. Anyone reading this please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me :D

Not much food in the house at the minute, I really need to do a proper shop and not just pick up little bits after my voluntary job.

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Tesco veggie burgers (1 syn), 1 slice of wholemeal bread from an uncut loaf (HexB 1), slices of low fat cheese (HexB 2), big handful of French style salad, red onion, and tomato's.
1tbsp tomato sauce (1 syn), 1tbsp of mustard (1 syn), 2tbsp extra light mayo (1.5 syns), and syn free salad dressing.

Tea: 2 Tesco 'chicken' fillets (should have only had 1 :eek:), half a pack of Sainsbury's Harissa style couscous (1.5 syns??) with added chickpeas, red onion, and red pepper, and a few sweet potato wedges. Half a portion of low fat cheese (HexA 1), French salad, and syn free dressing.

Snacks:

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA 2) Squash.

Syns used: 6
Syns left: 9

Exercise: 40mins walk with Ellie and 35mins with Dave :chores016:
30mins of cleaning out the piggies and de-poo'ing the garden.

Last edited:
Had another little wobble at the vets today :eek: I have a problem with veins and arteries and I was restraining a dog while he was having a catheter and drip fitted. It was very tricky and took 3 diff people 2 goes each before they went sub-cut. Poor little dog was very brave, but I had to go stand in the garden to get some fresh air :rolleyes: I seriously need to get over this vein thing!!!
Anyway, I did some shopping afterwards for Mum as she's off work ill and she went halves with me on a taxi because I had lots of heavy stuff and was still feeling a bit wibbly, so no walk home today. But I have still been very busy & active...

Green Day

Breakfast: Sliced apple, handful of red and green grapes, Shape zero yogurt, and 1 Alpen light bar (half HexB 1)

Snack: Alpen light cereal bar (rest of HexB 1) and a banana.

Lunch: Rest of the Harissa couscous (1.5 syns) from last night, with chickpeas, red onion, red pepper, and a tin of SW Tuna (HexB 2)

Tea: Soba noodles, 2 Quorn fillets (cooked in Frylight and Tabasco), and lots of stir fry veg-red onion, garlic, carrot, dwarf beans, sweetcorn, 3 diff coloured peppers, spring greens, and bean sprouts. Cooked with Frylight, soy sauce, worcester sauce, and 1tsp of honey (1 syns)

Snack: 2 Hotel Chocolat chocs-1 violet and 1 rose creme (6 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA 1) Diet Coke. Squash.

Syns used: 8.5
Syns left: 15.5

Exercise: 40mins walking.
3hrs45mins on my feet at the vets.
Well over two hours of housework at home-hoovering, mopping, cleaning work tops, tidying... :faint2:

Last edited:
Having an EE day today coz I'm making bubble and squeak tonight, for me and Mum, and putting Turkey Rashers in it :D
ETA: Stupid Morrison's were sold out of Turkey Rashers because they were on offer. I had to use the two measly rashers I had in the freezer. Was still nice tho!!

ETA again: I got weighed and I've lost 4lb this week :eek: I needed 1lb to get my first stone, but I smashed right through that and lost 3lb extra :bunnydance::party0049::D

Extra Easy

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB), with 80ml ss milk (part of HexA), sliced banana, and a tsp of honey (1 syn)
A tangerine and a pot of Shape Zero.

Tea: Bubble and Squeak made from the Green recipe book-potato, leeks, turkey rasher, and lots of cabbage. 4 roast potato's, carrot & turnip, broccoli, and low salt gravy (3tsp of granules 3 syns). 1tbsp of creamed horseradish sauce (1.5 syns)

Snacks: Time Out (8.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest HexA) Diet Coke.

Syns left: 16.5

Exercise: Was supposed to be a day off today....my poor leg muscles! Mum's off work sick and needed me to go shopping.
2 hours of walking-to and from the shops, and zooming round them.

Last edited:
Super busy ass day today at the vets!!! One of my dogs even came in for a visit ;) I stayed a little bit longer too as it was just insane this afternoon. 2 emergencies came in, one op and one who had to be put to sleep in the end. Sad day really, but I was involved in a lot and got to see a lot too.

Green Day

Lunch: Tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli, 2 slices of wholemeal bread from an uncut loaf (2X HexB), 1tbsp brown sauce (1 syn)
A tangerine.

Snack: An apple

Tea: Moorish Chickpeas, 2 Quorn fillets, brown rice with peas, a couple of big handfuls of salad, syn free dressing, and 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Snack: Maltesers Bunny :D (8 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA 1) Squash. Diet Coke. Carton of Ribena really light.

Syns used: 10.5
Syns left: 21

Exercise: Over 3 hours zooming round the vets.
And at least 1hr30mins of walking.

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages cooked in Frylight and Tabasco, half a tin of beans, 2 slices of wholemeal bread from an uncut loaf (2xHexB) and an omelette made with 2 eggs, a splash of milk (part of HexA 1), and half a portion of low fat cheese (part of HexA 2) 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns)

Snack: A banana.

Tea: Salt and pepper SW chips :D Quorn lamb grill, mushy peas, sweetcorn, and onion. 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns) Had the rest of my HexA 2 of cheese too.

Drinks: Squash. Coffee (milk rest of HexA 1)
Jack Daniels (2.5 syns) & Diet Coke-we don't have a measure, so I only put in a splash. Thought it would be best to be under than go over.
Bottle of Coors Light beer (4.5 syns)
Peppermint tea.
Options hot choc (2 syns)

Syns used: 13
Syns left: 23

Exercise:
Between 1hr30mins-2hrs of housework: Mopping, hoovering, laundry, cleaning out the pigs, cleaning, etc...
Put 20mins in my Wii Fit Plus piggy- Basic step, Step plus, Hula Hoop, Boxing, and Cycling. The cycling was SO hard!!
And I did 5 songs/dances on Just Dance :bunnydance:

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), sliced banana, and a tsp of honey (1 syn) Used a small amount of milk to be counted towards my HexA 1.
Sliced apple and a pot of Shape Zero.

Tea: Quorn biryani-basmati rice, onion, Quorn pieces, peas, sweetcorn, peppers, apricots (1 syn for my portion), and Tikka paste (1 syn for my portion)
SW 'salt and pepper ships' and 2 small vegetable spring rolls (4 syns??)

Snacks: 2 caramel bunnies (10 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (Milk HexA 1)
Costa Flat White-skimmed milk, so using it towards my HexA.Plus 2 syns
Coors Light (4.5 syns)

Syns used: 23.5
Syns left: 14.5

Exercise: 5 hours of walking round the shops with my Mum.

Last edited:
Feeling rather crappy today :( Just feel a bit 'iffy' and not sure why. I did have a restless night tho. Just made myself eat and it has made me feel a bit more alive-although I did go a bit over the top :rolleyes::eek: Think my eyes are still way bigger than my belly!!

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, 2 boiled eggs, beans, a hash brown (2 syns), 2 slices of wholemeal bread from an uncut loaf (2xHexB), and 2tbsp of brown sauce (2 syns)

Tea: Just over 1/2 pack of Tesco Mediterranean couscous (1.5 syns) with sweetcorn, peppers, and red onion mixed in. A jacket spud with my HexA 2 of low fat cheese. 5 Quorn mini Kiev's (5 syns). A big handful of tender leaf salad, cherry tomato's, and syn free dressing. 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Snacks: A mandarin. 2 Fox's Glacier fruits (2 syns)
Mint Poppets (9.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA 1)
Squash.
Splash of JD (2.5 syns) and Diet Coke.
Options hot choc (2 syns)

Syns used: 26.5
Syns left this week: 3

Exercise: 1hr5mins of walking- 30mins with Ellie and 35mins with Dave.
Also cleaned out the pigs, de-poo'd the garden, and put washing out. Nothing major today :)

Last edited:
Week 11

Had lunch out with my best mate today and I tried my absolute bestest to pick wisely! Not really sure how to syn anything so will count lunch as flexi syns and I'm gonna make sure my tea is syn free too.

Lunch: New York scrambled eggs-scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, big blob of cream cheese, red onion, 1&a half slices wholemeal toast (with some sort of spread on), and a couple of teeny tiny jacket spuds. Was fantastic :D

Snack: 1 strawberry.

Tea: Veggie chilli-Quorn mince, onion, tinned tomato's, mixed beans, peppers, and sweetcorn. Mexican Bachelor's packet rice and salad with syn free dressing.

Coke Zero.

Syns used: Flexi today

Exercise: Walking to and around the shops.

Gah! Another flexi syn type day today. My sister invited me out for lunch and we never do anything, just the two of us, so I couldn't refuse. Had a really lovely time too :) I don't feel too bad tho because I picked the healthiest thing on the menu that I liked at our favourite veggie cafe and when we stopped for a hot drink & a sit down I had a skinny hot chocolate :D
Also had a syn free tea and if I fancy it will have some strawberries and yogurt for dessert. :angeldevil: Weigh-in tomorrow, but I'm hoping I have made some good choices and controlled any damage. Fingers crossed eh?!

Anyway, food...

Breakfast: A banana and an apple

Lunch: A vegan spicy bean burger with a side salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, chick peas, and a little bit of pasta and couscous. A wholemeal pitta bread and some salad cream.

Snack: An Alpen light bar.

Tea: Leftover veggie chilli with teeny jacket/roast new potato's, salad, syn free dressing, and a small amount of low fat cheese.

Snack: Sliced fresh strawberries, broken up Alpen light bar, and a pot of Shape Zero.

Drinks: Coffee with semi skimmed milk. Pret hot chocolate made with skimmed milk.
Diet Coke.

Exercise: 3 hours on my feet at the vets.
Lots of walking round town.
1hr dog walk with Dave in the rain :D

Last edited:
Back on plan properly today. Was going to get weighed but it kept raining and by the time I would have gotten over to Boots my jeans would have been soaking and rather heavy. Will just get weighed next week instead :)

Green Day

Lunch: Tomato & herb pasta&sauce (0.5 syns), tin of SW tuna (HexB 1), peppers, onion, sweetcorn, half HexA 1 low fat cheese, handful of tender leaf salad, and syn free dressing.

Tea: Low fat Supernoodles, Tesco chicken style fillet, rest of my HexA 1 of cheese, sweetorn, broccoli, and 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Snacks: Reeses Pieces (11 syns)
2 Alpen light bars (HexB 2) broken up, pineapple, strawberries, pot of Shape Zero, and a tsp of honey (1 syn)

Syns left: 1

Exercise:
Quick 20min walk with Ellie.
35min walk back from the cinema.

Last edited:
Back