Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Hello,

Diary's looking good.
Hope you enjoy having a bit more free time - there's no point embarking on anything if you're not going to enjoy it, so I think you are making the right choice to hold off for a while. And also you are right to say that your current job is a training post anyway so you are getting more and more qualified just by doing that :)

What are you going to see at the cinema tonight? I went twice last week and saw Unknown and the Adjustment Bureau. I preferred Unknown but I do have a soft spot for Liam Neeson (is that wrong?? Maybe ;)).

Thanks dude :D I do feel sad about not being an OU student for a while, but it makes sense to focus on now!

Can't decide what to see tonight either Rango, The Adjustment Bureau, Unknown, or The Resident :confused: My Sister really liked Rango and said it really isn't a kids film and a bit like an animated Fear and Loathing. Depends what the mothership wants to see as well tho :rolleyes:

Kelly.x

The trailers didn't do anything for Rango! I wouldn't have seen it if my Sister hadn't seen it and gave it rave reviews. It is a bit Hunter S Thompson'y though and quite dark with an evil sense of humour. Can totally understand why kids don't like it :p
The music was brilliant as well :D

Got up late and wasn't really hungry. Was gonna have Weetabix but we've RUN OUT OF MILK :eek::cry: So Alpen's it is lol! Found a little sachet of milk in the fridge...just enough for a coffee :p

Thursday.

Lunch: 2 crumbled Alpen Lights (HexB1), chopped strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, red grapes, raisins (2), honey (1), and Shape Zero.

Tea: Home made chilli on a big jacket spud with salad. Low fat cheese (HexA1), cottage cheese, and dressing (0.5)

Snack: Fibre Plus (HexB2) 15g Green and Blacks Butterscotch (4)

Drinks: Coffee (milk half HexA2) Coke Zero. Highlights dark chocolate (1.5)

Syns used: 9
Syns left: 20

Exercise: 30mins walk with Dave.
30mins walk with Ellie.

Last edited:
Friday.

My willpower took a beating this evening. My mum and sister decided to get a takeaway :cry:I didn't cave though and I'm really please with myself :innocent0002:
My legs are actually aching today after all the dog walking. Which is a bit embarrassing :eek: But I noticed the other day that I can get up all the hills around here I used to struggle with without stopping :D

Oh and the Pasta n Sauce mac and cheese is so, so nice!!!! Never had it before and for two syns its awesome. I don't think that other packet in the cupboard will be there very long :p

Lunch: 2 egg omelette with tomatoes, sweet peppers, low fat cheese (Half HexA1), and Quorn ham. Half tin of beans, waffle (2.5), wholemeal toast (HexB1), and tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Pasta and Sauce mac and cheese (made with a little milk. 2), 8 Quorn nuggets (4), purple broccoli, green beans, carrots, and sweetcorn. Low fat cheese (rest of HexA1)

Snack: 2 Alpen Lights (HexB2), banana, and toffee yogurt.

Drinks: Coffee (all milk HexA2) Diet Vimto. Diet Coke. Squash.

Syns used: 9.5
Syns left: 25.5

Exercise: Over an hour cleaning out the garage animals and de-poo'ing the garden.
30min walk with Ellie.
40min walk with Dave. :chores016:

Last edited:
Saturday.

Meeting my friend today for lunch (burrito's!!!) and a film. She needs some serious friend time as she lost her dog yesterday. She's a trainee vet nurse and has dealt with animal death a lot, but never her own. My heart is just breaking for her because I know exactly what it's like. Looking forward to tomorrow though and I hope I can help-even if it just means I take my mind off it for a while. It really is the absolute worst part of of having dogs. Hasn't put me off yet though ;)

Food plan:

Breakfast: Strawberries, grapes, and blackberries with a Shape Zero.

Lunch: Burrito bowl. Rice, beans, peppers, onions, salsa, lettuce, jalapeños, and cheese (HexB1).
HexB2 for oil.

At cinema: Small tube of Mini Eggs (11)

Tea: 2 jacket potatoes with cottage cheese and low fat cheese (half HexA2), Quorn steak, purple broccoli, carrots, green beans, and sweetcorn.

Snack: Small bag of Animal biscuits (5.5)

Drinks: Coffee (milk half HexA2) Diet Coke. Peppermint tea. Options (2)

Syns used: 18.5
Syns left: 22.5

Exercise: Walking to and from bus stops and around the shops in town.

Last edited:
Sunday.

Going to stay with my lovely friend in Leeds for a couple of days.

Taking chocolate with me to use up my syns. Making sausage and egg sandwiches and taking fruit and yogurt for the coach.

And we're having home made chilli for tea.

I WILL finish this 100% week :D

So I finally did a 100% week :D

Was away at my friends and was very silly and decided on takeaway last night. Had veggie chow mein with a portion of fries. Other meals and snacks that day were totally SW friendly.

Today I was even sillier and had a few naughty things. Back on the wagon tomorrow coz I am determined to fit in to all the new clothes I keep buying in a size too small LOL!

Well done on the 100% week!! First one is the hardest and you'll be back into the swing of things in no time (that's what I'm telling myself...;))

Glad you had a nice weekend. I love Tropical world (well, the lemurs and the meerkats are the best bits...) and having a nice wander around Roudhay Park afterwards :)
...and having a nice pub lunch at the Roundhay Fox (it always comes back to food... :) )

We were good and only good a drink each at the pub ;) I've not yet had the chance to walk round the park! First time I went it was absolutely throwing it down. And the other day we'd done like a 3 hour walk before Tropical World so we were a bit tired lol! Maybe next time.x

I can not catch a break!! Went to the cinema with Mum today and we'd planned to go for food (veggie chilli for me!) but the bus was v slow and we just didn't have enough time so I had to settle for an egg sandwich. Opened it up and it was on very thick bread, had mayo, and possibly spread on. Ah well, not the end of the world and all that. Will just not count any left over syns for today :)

Lunch: 2 chocolate Weetabix (HexB1 + 2), banana, raisins (2), and skimmed milk (all milk HexA1)
Grapes, strawberries, and blackberries.

At the cinema: Egg sandwich on thick wholemeal bread (HexB2 + dunno how many syns!) and a funsize bag of Maltesers (5)

Snack at home: Mugshot.

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Diet Coke.

Exercise: 1hr5min run/walk with Dave and my sister in the woods and meadow.
About an hour of walking to and from bus stops and around shops.
Quick 20min walk with Ellie when I got home.

Thursday: Back to work after 2 and a half weeks off! Feels very weird and I'm all nervous again :eek:

Breakfast and first break: 1 Weetabix and 1 Chocolate one (HexB1 + 1), raisins (2), banana, and an apple.

Lunch: Tesco veggie sushi pack (1). Salad leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, carrot, cress, and low fat cheese (half HexA1) Dressing (0.5)
Fruit tub: Strawberries, grapes, blackberries, and pomegranate. Shape Zero.

Tea: SW chips, tin of beans, low fat cheese (rest of HexA1), and 4 Quorn fish fingers (counting the same as their southern fried goujons for now so 6)
Wholemeal bread (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA1) Coke Zero.

Syns used: 10.5
Syns left: 4.5

Exercise: Really, really tiring at work.
About an hour walking to and from bus stops, around Morrison's, and home.
45mins cleaning out the garage animals.

Last edited:
Friday:

My lunch was SO nice!! I may have slightly 'burnt' the veggies and Quorn BUT with the Chipotle it made it all this amazing smoky, barbecue, char-grilled taste :D

Breakfast and break: 2 Alpens (HexB1), banana, apple.

Lunch: Wholemeal pasta with Quorn pieces and ham, onion, peppers, baby plum tomatoes, and sweetcorn cooked in a bit of Chipotle Tabasco. Mixed with 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1)
Fruit tub: Strawberries, grapes, blackberries, and pomegranate.
Shape Zero.

Tea: Innocent Mexican veg pot (4.5), 2 jacket spuds, salad, peppers, low fat cheese (HexA1) and Tesco light choices pesto cottage cheese.

Snack: Toffee Eat Smart yogurt and a Fibre Plus (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee (milk half HexA2) Coke Zero.

Syns used: 5.5
Syns left: 14

Exercise: Work and walking.

Last edited:
Saturday:

Breakfast and first break: Banana. Shape Zero.
Weetabix and Choc Weetabix (HexB1 + 1), raisins (2), and Splenda.

Fruit tub to eat through the day: Strawberries, grapes, blackberries, and pomegranate.

Lunch: M&S Count on Us cherry tomato risotto (4). Salad, peppers, cucumber, cress, beetroot, feta (HexB2), and dressing (0.5)

Tea: Pasta and Sauce mac & cheese (2), 2 Quorn southern fried burgers (5), microwave veg bag, and low fat cheese (HexA1)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA2)

Syns used: 14.5
Syns left: 14.5

Exercise: Work and walking.

Last edited:
Back