Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

What you doing on wed? *nosey parker needs to know!*

I was in Leeds yesterday with my friend for her last wedding dress fitting Shrimpy :D

Had some fruit and yogurt on the coach. Porridge with naughty toppings in Starbucks.
Late lunch in Pizza Express (Orange Wednesday!!) and had pizza and shared garlic bread and dough balls.
Had a bourbon cocktail at Epernay's.
Medium caramel light frapp and caramel millionaire short bread.
And for tea I had 2 veggie burgers on 2 slices of wholemeal bread with cheese, pickles, and sauce. And a bag of French Fries.

Eeeeep!!

Had a brilliant day though and my friend looks amazing!!
And we did a lot of walking :)

Last edited:
Thursday: Back on t'wagon :D Well, as many days as I can be!! Bloody wedding stuff ;)

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages , half tin of beans, 1 'fried' egg, crispy potatoes, and wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Sister made me sweet mashed potato with sweetcorn succotash! A recipe she discovered in America. Basically corn, onions, tomatoes, and chilli's. Really nice though and syn freeeeeee :D
Stuck some grated cheese on it for my HexA1.

Snack: Toffee yogurt, banana, and Bears (HexB2)
Mini Twister (2)

Drinks: Coffee. Fanta Zero. Options (2)

Syns used: 5

Not saving syns coz I'm not fully off plan. Just gonna be as good as I can on the days I can.

Exercise: An hour or so of cleaning and tidying. Haven't done a big clean in a while!

Last edited:
Haven't really had much time to come online and haven't had much to write about in my food diary.
Have been out for drinks twice (cake was involved once!) and for lunch. I've been ok at home. My meals have been on plan but I've caved in to chocolate a couple of times. Meh :( So bloody stupid!

Did have a 100% day yday and hoping today will be too. That's something I guess :p

You're only human after all, you can't always be 100% perfect! And choc is yummy!

Choc is indeed yummy!! I'm looking forward to giving the next 2 months a bloody good go once this week is done.
Wanna get back in to exercise and give my new tweeked plan a good try. Hoping to be a little slimmer by the time I go on holiday at the beginning of October.

But yeah, this week I am just going to enjoy and not stress about food too much. Have enough to stress about without food being part of it ;) As long as I look acceptable in my bridesmaid dress then that's all I can ask for.
On saying that when I was asked to be bridesmaid, 2yrs ago, I was a size 22. And although I've needed the help of a waist nipper, my bridesmaid dress is a 14. That's pretty cool innit?! :eek: :D

Thank you Oddsock :D

Can't believe I've been away from here for a week. How is everyone?
I'm pleased to say that the wedding went incredibly well and everyone had an amazing day.
Truly back on the wagon now for my holiday countdown-2 months!!! I would LOVE to have lost another st by then, but anything off will be brill ;) Will be trying to get back in to exercising too in the hope of toning up. Think I'll go back to running (when it's not too hot to take the dog with me!), Wii-ing, and my Sister has just started going swimming so might join her. I really miss swimming and get a bloody good workout from it :D

So yeah, lets get going again!!!!

Monday food:

Lunch: Quorn mince, red onion, sweetcorn, tomato, and peppers mixed in to a tomato Pasta and Sauce and some low fat cheese (HexA1). Salad and dressing (0.5)

Tea: 3 free Quorn sausages, half tin of beans, wholemeal toast (HexB1), crispy potatoes, and a 2 egg omelette-red onion, cherry tomatoes, a mushroom, splash of milk and low fat cheese (HexA2)
Tomato sauce (1)

Snack: Bear Nibbles (HexB2) and a Shape 0% crumble flavour yogurt (0.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet ginger ale. Squash. Options (2)

Syns used: 4
Syns left: 6

Exercise: Big clean on the garage animals.

Tuesday: And I have new hair!! Just shoulder length, choppy/rocky layers, with my usual red colour on top with a really nice brown on the under layers and blended in.
Going to go slightly lighter on top next time so it's more reddy brown and not purpley red, should help the brown stand out a bit better too :D But I really like it! Haven't been able to get a good pic yet tho....

Food:

Lunch: Quorn peppered steak, half tin of beans with 2 types of Tabasco chucked in, 'fried' onions, 'fried' egg, potato slices, and wholemeal bread (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Found some chickpea dahl (with onions, peppers, and Quorn) in the freezer. Added a little more Quorn and had it with a packet of mild curry rice.

Snack: Bear Nibbles (HexB2) Shape 0% crumble yogurt (0.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Diet lemonade. Options (2 + a splash of milk, my only bit of a HexA today :eek:)

Syns used: 3.5
Syns left: 12.5

Last edited:
You look fabulous!!! Glad you had a lovely time and equally glad you're back! Welcome home!

Wednesday: FINALLY going to see Harry Potter tonight. Very excited :D
Mum wants to try somewhere different for tea. Possibly las Iguanas. Their superfood salad looks amazing so will get that if we go there :D
Loving my new hair even more today now that it's less fluffy and I've had a play and styled it my way ;)

Lunch today is something I think Oddsock would be proud of....

Lunch: 2 small jacket spuds, 2 chopped up Quorn burgers (1), Transformers spaghetti, and low fat cheese (HexA1)

Tea: At Las Iguanas Beetroot, Orange &
Pomegranate Superfood Salad.
With feta, spinach & rocket. Jumbled in chipotle & olive oil.
I couldn't taste the dressing, so I'll assume there was really only a tiny amount of it so only a very small amount of oil? Think 3 syns should cover it and HexA2 for the feta. How does that sounds guys?
It was really, really nice though and I would definitely have it again. And maybe even make it myself ;)

Snacks: Bear Nibbles (HexB1) in an M&S toffee yogurt at the cinema.
M&S fruit salad-apple, orange, melon, grapes, and strawberry's.
Fibre Plus (HexB2)
Kit Kat (5.5)
Drinks: Coffee. Diet lemonade. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 9.5
Syns left: 13

Exercise: Bit of walking to and from bus stops.

Last edited:
Hi,
I've just started posting my food diary on here and wanted to just say wow! You have kept posting for so long, i love reading throught them for inspiration so thanku!

Thursday: Had an alright day. Went to pick up Ellie's written prescription from the vets, did a big food shop (can't really afford it but me and the animals really needed food!), had a nice tea, and just painted (badly) my nails :)
Brought down a mini bag of Maltesers but don't feel like them now :eek:

Lunch: 3 free Quorn sausages, 1 boiled egg, half a tin of beans, wholemeal toast (HexB1), and tomato sauce (1)

Mega Tea: Quorn steak, SW chips, refried beans, sweetcorn, onions, peppers, and mushrooms. Low fat cheese (HexA1 + half HexA2)
Tomato sauce (1)

Snacks: Fibre Plus (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet lemonade. Diet ginger ale. Options (2 + a glug of milk towards HexA2)

Syns used: 4
Syns left: 19

Last edited:
I never could get on with Quorn sausages, but sub for bacon and breakfast looks yum! ;)

Back