Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Hope you have a better rest of the day and a good day tmro, your weight loss is amazing and found your diary enjoyable to read :) xxxx

Yay to the cocktails and jaws! I saw it on the big screen when they rereleased it this summer :-D x

Today has been an awful awful day. It's the 7th anniversary of my Dad's death :'( I cried all the way to work, broke down when I got there, and again a couple of hours later. I've had a hideous headache all day from the crying and trying not to cry and I just felt really sick. I feel a bit better now and made a mahoosive pot of my awesome chilli ;)
I slept for about an hour last night and had to be up at 6am to get in to work for 8. I'm absolutely exhausted. In work all weekend doing the horrible 10.5hr shifts :cry:

On the plus side, the Jaws screening was a lot of fun! there were actors everywhere playing parts from the film 'mingling' with the crowd, yummy cocktails, and the film was fantastic. I don't remember much of it so was like watching it for the first time :D

But I did slip off the wagon a little-or at least trailed a leg :whistle: I had two cocktails. First one was whisky, ginger ale, and lime. And second one was whisky and coudy apple :D Of course they weren't 'diet' in any way.... and when I got home I had a small portion of oven chips, Quorn fillets with a bit of reggae reggae on, bit of cheese, salad, dressing, and a normal sized piece of wholemeal bread. I'd already had my HexB's and 5 syns so the plan is to wipe out my saved syns, yesterdays syns, and I'm having a low syn day today :) Shouldn't be any damage then-hopefully :)

I had no breakfast today and could only cope with a yogurt on my first break. Lunch I had most of my pasta, veggies, and Quorn ham, and then managed to finish it on my second break. Just felt so sick and sad :( I've left my tub of fruit and my nana in work for tomorrow :)

Friday's food: Extra Easy Day
HexA: Cheese
HexB: Fibre Plus
Syns used:
Exercise: Walking and work and lots of crying!

Sorry to hear that love :-( its always going to be such a difficult day for you but it's nearly over now.

Jaws and cocktails sound like a pretty winning combo :-D x

Sorry to hear that love :-( its always going to be such a difficult day for you but it's nearly over now.

Jaws and cocktails sound like a pretty winning combo :-D x

The Jaws screening was brilliant and the cocktails were nommy ;) I was so upset yesterday! I mean of course I was upset, but I don't remember getting THAT upset. Perhaps it was the upset I had on Thurs just snowballed into Fri. Feel a little better today, just exhausted.x

Saturday: quick update coz I'm bloody exhausted!! Not official yet, but I literally jumped for joy on the scales at work this morning. Will weigh tomorrow tho ;)

Foodz: Green Day + 15 syn allowance

HexA: Milk/cheese
HexB: Weetabix + Bread
Syns used: 7
Syns saved: 8
Exercise: Walking and work.

YAY!!! Another 1kg/2lb off this week :D Only 2lb to go for my 4st award. Would LOVE to have that in time for my friends birthday party. My boyfriend is coming with me (eeeek!) AND all the evil *******s I went to school with will be there, and a couple of nice ones, and I want to look rockin' ;) Can I do it?! :D

I Also have 2kg/4lb to go till I've lost the equivalent weight of my big dog, Ellie! :eek:

Anyway, crappy day at work, but meh it's done now. Chilling out now and gonna have a nice chocolatey treat to use my left over syns. Awesome!
Took my bunny, Nick, in to work in today coz my friend's gonna take him until his new home is ready. Will give me a couple of weeks to get Simon healthy again. But :( I love that bunny :cry:

Sunday food: Extra Easy + 15 syn allowance.

HexA: Milk/Cheese
HexB: Weetabix
Syns used: 15.5
Syns left this week: -0.5 *shrug* I can live with that ;)
Exercise: Walking and work.

Last edited:
Awesome well done love! Lol your dog weighs over 4stone that's a big dog?! :-D x

Awesome well done love! Lol your dog weighs over 4stone that's a big dog?! :-D x

Ellie weighs around 26.5kg. She keeps losing weight though, because of her illness :( But last time I weighed her she was around that weight. So that'll do me lol! Quite excited about losing an Ellie. I was SO happy when I got to the point of losing one of her sacks of food-15kg! I quite like 'real life' weight comparisons. Little Dave weighs about 6.5kg ;)

Yeh real life weight comparisons are cool :) cute doggies I am pretty excited as today I found out I should be cool to get a mortgage sorted and getting a house means one step closer to the possibility of getting a doggy :-D x

Monday: Had a nice day today. Slept ok and felt almost human when I woke up. My back is KILLING me tho! And someone's decided it's time to do roadwork's along my road and all the closes of it :rolleyes: But anyway. Had a relaxing afternoon and then went to meet my mate. She's house sitting for her boss and looking after her dog and cat. We stopped at the pet shop first coz I needed a few supplies, then to Tesco, and then 'home'. She wanted me to teach her how to cook spaghetti bolognese, so we had a Quorn one for tea :D Syn free tea, YAY! And we watched Avengers Assemble on Bluray :wee:

Home now and having fruit, yogurt, and Fibre Plus to snack on.

Food: Green Day + 10 syns
HexA: Cheese.
HexB: Bread + Fibre Plus
Syns used: 3.5
Syns saved: 6.5
Exercise: Well over an hour of walking.

Awww! Ellie and Dave are both adorable!:) I know what you mean about not being able to live without dogs... I don't know what i'd do without my 2, I consider them my babies! LOL!! *Dismisses horrible thought*

Ooh yay avengers is awesome!! So excited about everything at the moment - I should be at target this week and if all goes well I should own a house in about 2months wahhhhh :-D :-D x

Awww! Ellie and Dave are both adorable!:) I know what you mean about not being able to live without dogs... I don't know what i'd do without my 2, I consider them my babies! LOL!! *Dismisses horrible thought*

I love my dogs! Here's a pic from when we had three
Thehounds.jpg

Jack died a year or two after that, but he was 20 and a half by then!

Lol! I don't really consider mine as my 'babies' as such, but they might as well be :p I have a lot of fluffy babies tho. Bunnies, chinchilla's, and a non-fluffy frog ;)

Back