Green Day Cheese scones. Free on green.

Omg!!!! Just made these with morrisons cheese and onion mash and onion and chive cottage cheese. They are absolutely gorgeous and soooooo cheesy! I don't think the recipe with plain mash would be cheesy enough for me cos I am a cheese addict! Lol. Going to make some garlic and herb ones in the week. Thank you so much for this recipe. X x

These were far too yummy !! I brushed tops with egg & sprinkled on syns of cheese !! And then I proceeded to eat all of them over 2 days !!
Shall stay away from these me thinks unless as a topping for a meal!!! Snacking on them because they were calling to me was not good !!!
I will surprised if the scales move tomorrow !!

Hi, I am new to slimming world and have come across this post and these sound lovely I am going to make them today. I like the sound of using them as a cobbler on top of beef stew,does anyone have a nice recipe for beef stew they would be willing to share

Thanks
Kathryn

I made the Marmite twists again tonight, this time I used tomato & pesto cottage cheese and put some tomato puree in cos it was to go with tomato soup. Yumtastic! :drool:

Piccies tomorrow!

I am so impressed with the cheese scone creativity.

I feel another cheese scone day coming on, these are a great comfort food.

ooh I forgot, heres the piccie of the tomato, cheese & Marmite ones:

6811666031_2717d7dd6e_o.jpg

6811666219_af53c31875_o.jpg

If I'm on a red day and I wanna have a couple of these with some soup how many syns would they be please :)

If I'm on a red day and I wanna have a couple of these with some soup how many syns would they be please :)

Totally depends on how much cheese you put in and how many you divide it into. Not a good idea for a Red day as it'll be 1 syn per 20 calories for the mash, plus the cheese on top.

Probably really obvious answer to my dumb question but are the cottage cheese scones free on extra easy?

And any actual cheese you add (ie grated hard cheese, not cottage cheese) needs synning or HEXing. :)

Back