Green Day Cheese scones. Free on green.

Made these today and I'm in love!!!! Thankyou so much for sharing

Going to try adding rosemary and grated cheese next time xx

Attachments

• image-951886996.jpg
    image-951886996.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 250
Did you make 9 from that recipe?

I made these the other day but instead of using plain smash i used the cheddar and onion one they were to die for totally scrummy!

I managed to get 8 good sized ones from this recipe!

Yeah I just made another lot, added chilli flakes but not enough as a couldn't taste them. Still delicious :) xx

Bump - wanna keep this recipe for a later date!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm can't wait to test these! :D

Cheese scones
300g chive and onion cottage cheese
Salt and pepper to season.
2 eggs.
100g instant mash (dried powder form)
Frylight.

Whizz the cottage cheese with a hand blender, season and whizz in the 2 eggs.
Stir in the instant mash powder to make a dough like consistency.
Separate into balls and flatten.
Put in an oven tray and frylight for 20 mins.
Voila!

I made these on Saturday with 3 eggs and put a bit of mustard powder in and my goodness they were gorgeous. I had made them before with plain cottage cheese and hated them but the chive one and the mustard made a world of difference. Will be making these again tonight I think to go with our chicken casserole :)xxx

I use the cheddar and onion smash as well to give them a real cheesy flavour, i think there great definitely feel like comfort food!x

Mrs E-H said:
I made these on Saturday with 3 eggs and put a bit of mustard powder in and my goodness they were gorgeous. I had made them before with plain cottage cheese and hated them but the chive one and the mustard made a world of difference. Will be making these again tonight I think to go with our chicken casserole :)xxx

It's adjusting it to your taste isn't it. I love mine made with rosemary.

I'd love to make some now but I'm all out of cottage cheese!

I add BBQ seasoning or mixed herbs into mine, served them in the superfree speedy soup the other night was AMAZING!!

Sticking a post here so I can find it again, only got one egg or I would try them now! Guess I could make half quantity! X

icklerockchick said:
Sticking a post here so I can find it again, only got one egg or I would try them now! Guess I could make half quantity! X

One egg will work, I often cope with one egg because my need for sconey comfort is great lol.

Yeah oine egg'll be fine, if its too try just add a splash of water :)

Yup made them anyway with my one egg and my pot of cottage cheese was only 150g, used less smash and they turned out just fine :) they are for with dinner later but had to sample one of course ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

these are the most loved food in our house, anyone who comes round i make them try them and they LOVE them, we put schwartz bbq seasoning in ours they are deeeelish!!

Back