Chelle Vs the Blub!! to be continued..!

Hey Chelle,

Well done for resisting all that food!!!:D I know how hard it is when it is literally being shoved in your face!!
But I know from experience that giving up this diet and saying 'I'll do another diet' doesn't work- hence here I am having gained back everything I lost on cd! The losses are too slow to keep you motivated.

You are doing really well so far, and you're nearly through the hardest bit- week one will soon be over! Wait until your week 1 weigh-in before you make any decisions, and I bet you'll think differently! ;)

We can do this!! xxx

Hey hun,

U're totally right! I know another diet won't work as there's too much room to "adjust" it to my liking!! This really is the last time I'm on this diet, so it really HAS to be now or never.
Roll on the week 1 weigh in!! Hope u're doing ok honey!

Much love, chelle xx

A poem

My thoughts are like a train thats going off track
but they've nowhere to go and keep turning back
back into me, boiling up again
these circles insist on preventing me from being sane

I know the circles survive because of my hand
and that the mirror reflects why I'm too weak to make a stand
They declare "if u want something bad enuff u make the sacrifice"
Why oh why cant I just be content with living my life?

The clouds are building and the rain shall pour
But the answer never lies within the fridge door
Yet I stand hovering around that place
And it all feels better when I'm stuffing my face

Out comes the bag where my old life lies
A moment of regret as I measure my thighs
A red ring with button marks beneath undone flies
Elasticated waist bands will disguise my demise

So I continue to live in the comfort of misery
With hope that one day I can see me free

My thoughts are like a train thats going off track
but they've nowhere to go and keep turning back
back into me, boiling up again
these circles insist on preventing me from being sane

I know the circles survive because of my hand
and that the mirror reflects why I'm too weak to make a stand
They declare "if u want something bad enuff u make the sacrifice"
Why oh why cant I just be content with living my life?

The clouds are building and the rain shall pour
But the answer never lies within the fridge door
Yet I stand hovering around that place
And it all feels better when I'm stuffing my face

Out comes the bag where my old life lies
A moment of regret as I measure my thighs
A red ring with button marks beneath undone flies
Elasticated waist bands will disguise my demise

So I continue to live in the comfort of misery
With hope that one day I can see me free

That's amazing - oh yes that's so me!

God what are we like lol.

I didn't know you were back SS'ing Chelle! We can do it can't we ;)

hey hun... well done on getting back ss'ing you will be flying in a day or two!!!

I'm chuffed for ya chick

love

Hi all
I've decided to take some time away from the forum and get my head together. I really hope everyone is doing well and I wish u all every success in ur dieting journeys. I hope that u don't think this too selfish of me, but I really need some "me time" in order to work thru things, I know I'm not making much sense, but I hope u can understand what I mean.
God this is sounding dramatic lol, so I'll end by saying the next time I speak to u all u'd better all be skinny minnies - or else! lol

Lots of love and hugs to u all, chelle xx

Hi all
I've decided to take some time away from the forum and get my head together. I really hope everyone is doing well and I wish u all every success in ur dieting journeys. I hope that u don't think this too selfish of me, but I really need some "me time" in order to work thru things, I know I'm not making much sense, but I hope u can understand what I mean.
God this is sounding dramatic lol, so I'll end by saying the next time I speak to u all u'd better all be skinny minnies - or else! lol

Lots of love and hugs to u all, chelle xx

Oh Chelle :( sorry you're going chick but I hope it works for you.

Kath xxxx

hey chick... ya know my email address if ya fancy a chat.. hope ya work things out soon

love

Hi Chelle,

hope you are okay hon. I have been hiding away and stuffing my face now i feel like i have only cheated myself!! I am giving myself a talking to and have come back to the fold for some moral support, much needed.

Not staying long cos i feel awful tonight. going for a bath.

((((hugs))))

xxx

Hi hon,

hope you are well. I too have been struggling loads. I really want this so bad it hurts when i cheat.:break_diet:

I have had some good news today, got promotion and a new car so hopefully i can have a new body too.

Speak soon hon, we're all here for you.

xx

Waves to everyone! :)

Hey everyone

So sorry its been a long time since I last posted on everyone’s threads – I am doing the rounds, but having missed quite a few pages it’s taking some time!
A lot has been happening really; I decided to have some time out from both dieting and also the forum, just to basically stop my life from revolving around doing diets, talking about diets and my family giving me their opinions on my diet (CD). My head was totally mashed!!
U may remember I’d been having a woozy head for a few days, well this got much worse. I was sleeping all night and day and when I stood up the room was spinning. Things finally came to a head when I couldn’t even walk without falling down (seriously, looked constantly drunk!!). My family blamed CD, and then began endless one-sided ‘discussions’ of them telling me how much I’ve “f****d up” my body and I’d probably had a stroke – nice eh? A few days later, I got worse (almost fainted in tesco) and my eyes were rolling in the back of my head. Hubby called the emergency Dr and I was taken to the emergency walk in centre. Dr diagnosed me with ‘labyrinthitis’ – an infection if the gland that controls balance, located just below the ear drum – hence the dizziness and earache. Many tablets later and lots more sleep, and I’m almost back to myself. I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I need to do a strict diet in order to lose this blub – regardless of what my family think. It’s all very well to say ‘exercise and eat healthily’ but in practise, when the choice is an apple or a cookie – I know which one I’d choose!
I’ve put on a lot of weight, now back upto 14st 8lbs and I can feel it. My blubber belly is back and I constantly feel tired, and achey.

Started at the gym this week, have been 3 times so far. Lots of toning and resistance work, but it’s hard with a belly that gets in the way.
I’ve made a few decisions to try something I haven’t before – and that is not to tell anyone apart from hubby & u guys what diet I’m on, that way should I blip, the accusations and opinions wont be flying. I’m also not going to make any goals, or even say I’m back dieting – I always end up setting myself up for failure and then feeling miserable and hating myself – and turning back to food. And, I’m going to stop pressuring myself and take one day at a time.
It’s my 25th Birthday on Friday 20th and the old demons are back with their “now if you’d have stuck to it back in January you’d be at goal by now” words of torture.
I have to break this cycle and stop feeling like a failure. I’m constantly putting my life on hold because of my weight, and already feel like I’m missing out on so much. You only live once and I’m not living, and I really have to make sure I stop torturing and learn to be more patient and forgiving of myself.

I tried to go shopping and buy some clothes that fit me now – I’ve loads of smaller clothes but nothing that looks nice – just tired old jogging bottoms that don’t flatter anyone (unless u’re a stick insect!). But u know what? I couldn’t bring myself to buy a larger size, I was still in “buy a smaller size to get into” mode, so didn’t buy anything. I wanted to buy a size 14, but now I’m more of a 16 borderline 18. I refuse to buy larger clothes, - something inside me won’t let me do it!

Anyway, if u’ve manage to read all of the drivel u deserve a medal lol!!

Catch up with u all soon!!

Much love, Chelle xx

hellllllllloooooooooooooo my dear.... its very strange cos all of us that were doing well a while ago and egging each other on... kinda all fell off at the same time!!! how bizarre...

i'm only back meself... on the forum since yesterday... haven't got back ss'ing 100% yet.... but last couple of days having packs during the day and then chinese at night.... eeeeekkkkkk

ah well chick great to see ya back!!!! missed ya!!!!

i now have broadband at home so i'm here alllllllllllllllllllll the time... well nearly lol

take care and chat very very soon

love

hellllllllloooooooooooooo my dear.... its very strange cos all of us that were doing well a while ago and egging each other on... kinda all fell off at the same time!!! how bizarre...

i'm only back meself... on the forum since yesterday... haven't got back ss'ing 100% yet.... but last couple of days having packs during the day and then chinese at night.... eeeeekkkkkk

ah well chick great to see ya back!!!! missed ya!!!!

i now have broadband at home so i'm here alllllllllllllllllllll the time... well nearly lol

take care and chat very very soon

love

Hey honey

Great to hear from u!!!
I know, it's very strange we all kinda had a 'break' at the same time!!! Must've been a full moon that sent us all a bit loopy - well definately me lol!!!

Woohoo for breadband, wahey!!! Get to bug u loads more lol!!! Great stuff!

U're looking gorgeous in ur piccie too hun!!

Much love, chelle xx

Hey honey

Great to hear from u!!!
I know, it's very strange we all kinda had a 'break' at the same time!!! Must've been a full moon that sent us all a bit loopy - well definately me lol!!!

Woohoo for breadband, wahey!!! Get to bug u loads more lol!!! Great stuff!

U're looking gorgeous in ur piccie too hun!!

Much love, chelle xx

ah thanks a mill chick... i look forward to ya buggin me.... lol

i'm addicted to messenger lol

chat soon

love

Hey Chelle,

Yes think must've been something in the air, cos I think a lot of people struggling.

Sorry to hear about your health probs, but glad that you are starting to feel better. It's so annoying when uneducated people always blame the diet without even havng any facts.

Anyway am totally behind you, just take it one day at a time and do what you can, no pressure. You know what you want and you'll soon be back in your other clothes soon -especially with the gym and the renewed enthusiasm.

My prob was that I'd started to dislike this diet intensely!! I'm kind of working through it gradually as the days of SS get strung together. It's hard though and I'm taking it day by day, so I do not get ahead of myself - I usually end up planning weeks in advance and setting myself up for a fall.

Anyway chick, 14.8 is nothing, you'll soon get that off again, I got up to the 15's again and I hoped that I'd never ever see them again!!

Speak soon xxx

Man, you have been through the mill!!! :hug99: I don't blame you for not telling anyone - sometimes the outside pressure is worse than what we do to ourselves. We're with ya babes xx

Well hello stranger!!

god me and you must have had the same thoughts at the same time!! Me too have been struggling and decided to have a break away from the site and dieting. Starting again this Monday have not weighed in yet but think i may be close to 14st again. But hey ho this is a lifelong thing and i am just happy that i know i can do it with CD.

I hope you have a great birthday just enjoy it and look to the future instead of having any regrets. My hub is 38!! same day as you and i am 35 on 26th so look at it this way your ten years younger so have a lot more years to enjoy being slim!! Go for it hon and i'm so glad your back i have missed every one and cant wait to catch up on all the threads.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hiya Chelle!

Good to have you back!

Poor you being ill- but at least you have a reason so people can't keep banging on about it being the diet making you dizzy:rolleyes:
As you'll see from my ticker, I keep being a naughty girl, so I've not lost anything in the time you've been away- wasn't that nice of me to keep some consistency for ya?!:p

I need to whip my fat ass into shape. I wish I had motivation to go to the gym like you!

Don't dwell on the 'what if's- hey, I could have been a flippin size zero by now the length of time I've been messing about with the diet! But, alas, whatever will be, will be and all that. What's a few more weeks? You have the rest of your life to be a skinny foxy minx!!

Sendin positive vibes your way hun!!!

xxxxxx

Back