Chelle Vs the Blub!! to be continued..!

Hey Chelle,

thanks for last night LOL. Just realised you are exactly ten years younger than me!!!OMG i feel old he he. Your birthday is exactly the same day as my Hubby!!! Your and aries oh dear lol.

Things ok with me i think. Hope you ok hon.
xx

Hey Chelle,

thanks for last night LOL. Just realised you are exactly ten years younger than me!!!OMG i feel old he he. Your birthday is exactly the same day as my Hubby!!! Your and aries oh dear lol.

Things ok with me i think. Hope you ok hon.
xx

Hi Hun,

No probs about last night - anytime hun :)

I'm not an Aries lol, am a taurean (true to form, as stubborn as they come!!!) My mum is into astrology in a big way and she said I was born on the cusp or something which makes me a true Taurus. Dunno if thats a good thing tho lol!!

Talk to u soon!

Much love, chelle xx

11/03/07 - DAY1 OF SSING; Feel ok so far

After a restless nights sleep I've come up with the conclusion to try to SS again. Still not sure what I'm doing about FILs meal thurs, but I've decided not to worry about it and to concentrate on me for now. Yes it may sound terribly selfish and I do feel slightly guilty, but summer is looming and I want to be slim - bottom line! Not only that, I want to feel attractive and not hide under baggy clothes that are blatantly too warm for the weather.
After dropping hubs of at work at 6am I went back to bed for a few hours as I was knackered. Anyway, when I woke up I was pretty hungry, but grabbed a coffee and 2litre bottle of water, and here I am glugging away. Ok I'm hungry, so what??? I KNOW it'll pass it 2/3 days and that within the first week I'll be back into the 13s, almost back to my lowest CD weight of 13st 4lbs. I was exactly 14st 4lbs this morning, so this time next week I'll have smashed back into the 13s, and will actually have clothes that fit me - *woohoo!!*
I know my metabolism is shot to pieces with endless diets, and binge eating - I really have to break this cycle once and for all, it's soo ridiculous. I honestly believe CD is the ONLY diet for me, hence my thousands of restarts!
This time, is different - this is MY time. I'm human, bad days happen - so what? I'll get straight back onto it.
It's time to flip the switch from self-destructive mode to appreciating my body & who I am - and stop whingeing about my weight, and it's time to do something constructive about it.

So I can talk the talk, but I'm ready to walk the walk!!!
Anyone with me????

Much love, chelle xx

I am with u hun 100% and all the way !!
Well done for getting back on track girl, we can bith do this !!
Imagine how u r going to look by summer, u would of reached goal and feel so happy and contented with yourself, gosh and within a couple of weeks u can throw away the old trousers with the hole in it and take out all the nice sexy clothes u have in ur wardrobe jsut in time for the good weather and look amazing in them !!

Hun u have shown me so much support and i really appreciate it, so now its my turn to support u in any way i can.
If u want to chat at any time, here are my email addys.

[email protected] (AOL EMAIL)

[email protected] (MSN) those were the days when i was big and had self confidence hence the mns name lol)

Take care and well done to u for getting back on, keep gluggingn the water (recongnise that do u lol)
Chat soon and have a good day xxx

Hey chix...just had to have a read of wat u'v been actually postin here lol

After our conversation earlier...I have decided that I will try SSing tomoro again and see how it goes....

You are SO ready to walk the walk....go buy that bluddy dress!!!

hey girl... how is ur day going??? i'm right here beside ya walkin the walk... jeeees girl i talked the talk for long enough :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

love

Gen xxx

12/03/07 - Day 2; Still SSing!

Well things keep happening and trying to trip me up!
Yesterday, I dropped my milkshake all over the kitchen counter, it then dripped all down the cupboards, over my washing machine and filled the cats bowls. The more I tried to clean it, the more it spread! I was not a happy bunny!!! But carried on as usual and cleaned up, then made another shake.

Woke up this morning feeling quite hungry - then I realise I'd only had 2 shakes yesterday - the one I dropped I'd added as my allowance without thinking - d'oh @ me!
So into recovery mode, 1 pint water, black coffee and shake down - feeling fine! So I set out on my quest to stop my ex-employer threatening legal action - firstly ringing my local CAB... "sorry we only have appointments for next Monday" - not to worry. Decided to go into town and see someone face to face. I go there, and they weren't seeing anymore people today because they were too busy - arrrrrggggggggghhhh!!!!! I rang my local CAB back to book an appointment for next Monday - "sorry u'll have to ring next monday to book an appointment for the following monday!" Sh1t!!!!!!!!! So, came home feeling quite low and very deflated. TOTM has arrived and it's a bad one - I'm extremely bloated, pale and losing my balance, not to mention in quite alot of discomfot - BUT, I came home had another shake, more water, another coffee and nothing to eat! What a result haha!
Admittidley, since then I have had a bar but thats fine, still a CD bar and thats my lot for the day. 3 packs done and dusted!! Only 2 more litres to reach my 4litre water total (not doing the usual 6, am way too bloated for that!).

So tomorrow, I'll be getting to the CAB first thing so can be first in line when they open up and grab my ticket! Not worrying about something I can't change overnight, I'm dealing with it so thats fine.

Can't believe that tomorrow will be day 3 already - doesn't the time fly eh?

Hope u're all doing great!!

Much love, chelle xx

:wow: :wow: :wow: wellllllllll done girl... day 3 that is brillopads (as isobel would say :D :D :D )

love

Gen xxx

I am with u hun 100% and all the way !!
Well done for getting back on track girl, we can bith do this !!
Imagine how u r going to look by summer, u would of reached goal and feel so happy and contented with yourself, gosh and within a couple of weeks u can throw away the old trousers with the hole in it and take out all the nice sexy clothes u have in ur wardrobe jsut in time for the good weather and look amazing in them !!

Hun u have shown me so much support and i really appreciate it, so now its my turn to support u in any way i can.
If u want to chat at any time, here are my email addys.

[email protected] (AOL EMAIL)

[email protected] (MSN) those were the days when i was big and had self confidence hence the mns name lol)

Take care and well done to u for getting back on, keep gluggingn the water (recongnise that do u lol)
Chat soon and have a good day xxx

Hey honey
Thanks for that, really means alot.
Soo glad u're doing well!!!
Catch up soon! xx

Hey chix...just had to have a read of wat u'v been actually postin here lol

After our conversation earlier...I have decided that I will try SSing tomoro again and see how it goes....

You are SO ready to walk the walk....go buy that bluddy dress!!!
Hey hun, glad u're back into it - ketosis faerie will stop off soon!!! I don't wanna jinx myself - if I buy the dress it'll just end up with all my other smaller clothes. I'm gonna buy it when I get nearer target methinks!
Gald u're doing good hun!!
xx

hey girl... how is ur day going??? i'm right here beside ya walkin the walk... jeeees girl i talked the talk for long enough :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

love

Gen xxx

U and me both hun! I messed about soo much, I could have done this 4 times over by now lol! Anyway, this is what counts, this is the last time I can afford to do it, so it really is now or never for me! I think I've realised it cos I'm scared to even tough food in the delicate first few days lol! Sad eh? lol
I'm soo happy that u're doing well, u really deserve it :) xx

Much love, to all
~chelle xx

Hi CHelle,

Just been catching up. I just cut and pasted an extract of your diary in an email to a friend cos it was so damn near to the bone. You are a wise lady!!

Well done on getting back to SS, at least if money is tight you will really appreciate CD and it should stop you messing about it (like I have been!).

Thanks for dragging me back from the ibyss, I think you'll make a great CDC when you get to magical 28 BMI.

XXX

I've eaten :cry:
It's a bad TOTM and I nearly fainted yesterday so had to have something to eat. Today I tried to SS and again feelings of faintness and nausea, so I've had 1 CD pack, 1 piece of toast, vegetable soup, 4 fish fingers and 1 soya yoghurt. Not the end of the world as I know I HAD to have it.

Couldn't go CAB as been unwell and had even more bad news this morning which has thrown my CD future up in the air yet again - when is it going to end???? I just need a break from it all. Life just seems really hard at the moment, but surprisingly I'm not turning to food - I don't even want it and if I hadn't have felt faint I probably wouldn't have eaten.
Still have a couple of days worth of packs which I plan to start tomorrow - all being well.

Just resting tonight, and hoping that things start to look up.
Talk soon,

Much love, chelle xx

Hey chix, hope today went well for ye & ur feelin better....did u manage to get any advice this morning?!

Might catch ye later....off on the mad tuesday rush soon lol

Hey hun, I'm alright - need a magic wand but I'm fine!!
Hope u're ok!
xx

Hi CHelle,

Just been catching up. I just cut and pasted an extract of your diary in an email to a friend cos it was so damn near to the bone. You are a wise lady!!

Well done on getting back to SS, at least if money is tight you will really appreciate CD and it should stop you messing about it (like I have been!).

Thanks for dragging me back from the ibyss, I think you'll make a great CDC when you get to magical 28 BMI.

XXX

Ohh what words of wisdom were they?? lol
Thanks hun, really appreicate what've said :) Made me feel better on whats been a sh1te day!!
Glad u're ok!

Much love, chelle xx

Hey Chick sorry to hear you had such a shite day... but go you not pigging out!!! well done you really are getting control and be well proud of that!

hope you are having a nice day hun

love

Gen xxx

Hi Chelle,

just been catching up hon. Sorry to see your having a rubbish time! Hope you get sorted out soon but i know it's easier said than done. I have given myself a kick because since starting CD i have given myself permission to eat?!!? So i have started SSing and will do it for four weeks without anything else passing my lips!!!@## Good luck hon. Thanks for your support with me.

xxxx

Now then!
I'm not ssing atm, but not pigging out either - just sensible balanced meals until I can get some more diet packs (hopefully next week).
This is going to be a short entry for a change as I really don't have much to say today, and anything I do say will be blue - so lets not go there!

Had 2 lovely surprises today; an e-mail from a lovely lady :) (thanku!) asking how I am, and also I bought a nose stud off of ebay and the seller also included an additional free stud for me - now, just to work out how to get the bloody thing in without adding another hole to my nose hahaha!

Talk soon, stay cool everyone!

Much love, chelle xx

Last edited:
Oh mate, if you need to chat about it email me...sometimes it just helps telling someone impartial. Sorry that you had such a cr@ppy day, sometimes it just feels like the gods are against you. Am going to PM you. xxx

Thanks lottie, really appreciate it :)
Things will definately imporve sooner or later lol
Hope all is well with u and it's soo great to see u back!! xx

Hey Chick sorry to hear you had such a shite day... but go you not pigging out!!! well done you really are getting control and be well proud of that!

hope you are having a nice day hun

love

Gen xxx

Hey honey, thanks for that. Sometimes it takes someone else to point out the positives in order for u to re-assess things. I'm just being as careful and wise with food choices as I can - if I can lose weight before going back on CD within the next few weeks - that a bonus, but if I stay the same, thats prefectly fine and I'd be more than happy with that result!! The more careful I am the less work I'll have to do on CD, that keep echoing in my head lol!!!
Have a good day hun xx

Hi Chelle,

just been catching up hon. Sorry to see your having a rubbish time! Hope you get sorted out soon but i know it's easier said than done. I have given myself a kick because since starting CD i have given myself permission to eat?!!? So i have started SSing and will do it for four weeks without anything else passing my lips!!!@## Good luck hon. Thanks for your support with me.

xxxx

Hiya! Hey u - be gentle with urself! Remeber u may have had a few blips, but thats been and gone and u're doing something about it! Tough love is all very well, but sometimes it can cause more damage than good. U did the best u could on the situation, and thats ok :)
Never ever think u're a failure - failures don't keep trying, they just run away for good.
None of us are failures, we wouldn't work so damn hard at this.
Glad u're ok hun, u have been missed :) xx

Much love, hugs to all chelle xx

Chelle,

you are really fab. I think you would make a brill CDC.

Sending you lots of huggs and watch where you put that stud LOL LOL

Back