Chelle Vs the Blub!! to be continued..!

Chelle,

you are really fab. I think you would make a brill CDC.

Sending you lots of huggs and watch where you put that stud LOL LOL

Aww thanks hun :)
Still not put it in yet lol!!! Methinks I need a pernod & black and that'll help lol!!! j/k!
Hope alls well, must catch up soon!! xx

Glad u is having a better day chix....unfortunately I gotta go back to the evil cesspit also known as my current job.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!

Catch ye laters!

Hey hun, have a good day at work (if good days are possible at work!). See u tonight, xx

Just checking in!! :) Cool about the stud, LOL, you may need to find another hole to utilise it !! How many holes have you got then?

LOL!!!
Currently have 11 piercings, but I tell u they're addictive (or maybe I have an addictive personality??? I dunno, who cares?!) My "treat" to myself when at goal is my nipple pierced - but yes, if thats a treat then whats punishment I hear u cry lol!!!
Hope the ss faerie has been overnight! xx

Much love, hugz to all! chelle xx

The day before the umpteenth (but final!) restart

Hey all

I can start SSING again tomorrow!! Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Yup, must be mad but I want this really badly!! The aim is to be the other side of 13stone before my Birthday (ideally 12st 7lbs) - I have exactly 5 weeks tomorrow so would love to be my pre-marital weight - it'll be like starting 25 as I mean to go on - slimmer, content and above all much healthier. Was 14st 4lbs the other day - haven't weighed and don't plan to until tomorrow morning. Today I'm going to low-carb as much as possible in preparation for tomorrow.
Have FILs meal tonight, it's a gourmet restaurant so couldn't binge if I wanted too as the portions are like sparrow food lol! Will stick to protein and salad or veg - hopefully they'll have something suitable. I know whatever I eat today will have an effect tomorrow, so sensible eating is definately the way to go.
It's my Dads birthday next weds, but thankfully he's pretty laid back and knows about CD so that will be fine not to eat - plus it's not a special birthday and nothing has been planned as yet, so will be fine to avoid.
So 5 weeks and counting!! Argggghhh, it's come around soo quickly!

Methinks I'd better get drinking some water!!

Bug u all soon no doubt!!

Much love, chelle xx

Ah hun... sorry to hear bout your headache and hope ya feel better soon

just stopping by to wish you all the best for tomorrow... you will be the other side of 13 no bother for your birthday!!!!

love

16/03/07 - The last first day of my SSing journey!

Well, the meal wasn't as bad as I thought it would be - but the food was pretty crap. Six courses of what can only be explained as sh1te! lol
Soup with croutons, soggy smoked salmon, goats cheese :sigh:, some weird soggy pancake thing with tomatoes, apple crumble and finally coffee with a runny biscuit fudge thing. I've actually lost weight this morning as I hardly ate yesterday LOL!!! Down to 14st 3lbs, so thats a 1lb loss overnight lol!!!

Todays stats;
14st 3lbs
43" Bust
37" Waist
45" Hips

So today I'm totally in the zone! Have taken some beechams tabs for my foggy woozy head, and already on the water and black coffee! Had a lush strawberry shake with loads of crushed ice - so it was like a slush puppy (anyone remember those?!). Gonna have a choc mint slush shake soon and that should curb the hunger pangs for the time being.

So all in all, I'm really positive about today. Just hoping this headache will go and isn't the start of a cold (I'm not a good sick person lol!).

Much love, chelle xx

Good luck Chelle. We know you can do it

Irene xx

Hi beautiful Irene!

Thanks for the support!!! This will be our year!!!
Hugz, xx

How is day one going mate?

Well done for getting back in the zone and getting that meal out of the way.

When did you get married? Was that when you got to 13.4?

xxx

Hey!! Day1 isn't soo bad - just can't shake this dizzy/woozy feeling - had it for 3 days now so nothing to do with ssing!
I got married 1st May 2004 - unfortunately that was before I knew about CD and I walked down the aisle a chunky 14st 10lbs. I didn't feel comfortable all day and regretted not losing weight before my wedding. Thankfully hubby has said we can have a blessing when I'm at goal and when (if lol) we get some spare cash!!
Hope it's all going great for u!!

Much love, chelle xx

17/03/07; SSING Day2

Day 1 has been and gone and I'm thankful that its over - not that I struggled it's just I can officially say my journey has begun.
Feeling sombre today; the weird dreams have begun again - I was in this building that was like a maze and I was being chased. The walls to the maze weren't full walls (about armpit height) and u could look over them without much effort and see where the people u were running away from were. The corridors were very narrow and I could barely run down them without bouncing off the walls. I kept running and running but they always seemed to catch up with me. Then the dream changed, and this is the bit that freaked me out, I was in bed with hubbys best friend!!! Arrgghh! :eek: Very very weird dreams!!! I suppose my head is having a clearout, but not really sure I want to know what it's clearing out LOL!!

Have a good day all! Back later

Much love, chelle xx

Hey hon,
WELL DONE!

Watch this space cos Chelle is gonna disappear. Proud of you hon. Keep it up.

Think i am def in the zone now cos bluddy constipation is back aargh. lol

Just defrosting my first tetra and then will have my water need to keep focused so have wrote my goal on the fridge lol.

Good Luck hon you're brilliant.

xxxxx

Hey Chelle,

Glad you got through the dreaded day 1!:D Its weird SSing makes us have strange dreams isn't it- I've had some mad ones too.
I was naughty and had an extra bar last night and it made me sooooo hungry after, I can't believe I knocked myself out of ketosis for something not worth it lol:(
Gonna be good today:)
Keep at it and you'll be in the 13s in a few days:D :D
Good luck

Hey hon,
WELL DONE!

Watch this space cos Chelle is gonna disappear. Proud of you hon. Keep it up.

Think i am def in the zone now cos bluddy constipation is back aargh. lol

Just defrosting my first tetra and then will have my water need to keep focused so have wrote my goal on the fridge lol.

Good Luck hon you're brilliant.

xxxxx

Hiya!!
Grr @ constipation!! Have u tried the psyllium husk capsules? I can't stomach the powder so take 2 capsules a day and it helps to keep me 'regular' lol U can get them pretty cheaply off the tin-ternet!
Frozen tetras - oh yumm!! Must remember to get some of those when I see my CDC next!! It's like being naughty!! lol
Have a great weekend!!
Hugz xxx

Hey Chelle,

Glad you got through the dreaded day 1!:D Its weird SSing makes us have strange dreams isn't it- I've had some mad ones too.
I was naughty and had an extra bar last night and it made me sooooo hungry after, I can't believe I knocked myself out of ketosis for something not worth it lol:(
Gonna be good today:)
Keep at it and you'll be in the 13s in a few days:D :D
Good luck

Hey honey,
I can't find ur diary - do u have one???
Yup yup yup, the dreams are getting weirder by the day!! I gotta be careful with those bars - they give my horrible wind! Hope the day went well for u and u got back into ketosis!!
Hope ur journey is going well for u honey, talk soon! xxx

Much love to all, chelle xx

18/03/07 - Day 3 SSING; Emotional Hunger and the demons within

Well, doesn't time fly when u're.... er...er.. drinking loads of water and up all night peeing LOL!!!
Last night was the WORST nights sleep I've had in a very long time!! The wind was howling thru my bathroom fan, making it bang all night long. Hubby was snorring like a chainsaw and at 2am some drunken fool was having an arguement in the communal corridors. Oh and not to mention some twit was buzzing our intercom phone at 3am - obviously got the wrong flat, but did they let up??? Nope, buzz buzz buzz flippin buzz!!! Argghh!! Oh and did I mention the countless toilet trips???? It'd all good, have lost a whopping 6lbs and am 13st 11lbs today!!! Hurraaaaahhh!!!!
The demons are trying to surface already with the "what makes this time different, go on u might aswell have a *insert poison*" but haven't given in and have managed to keep them at bay. The thought of giving up this time scares me, I don't want to be fat anymore - I want to enjoy the summer in skimpy summer tops and nice skirts, instead of hiding in jeans and big t-shirts. Not to mention this is the last time we can financially afford for me to do this. I think thats what is drivng me to beleive in success and not give in.
I think the ketosis faerie is well on her way with her duvet of bad breath and no hunger - small price to pay tho. As one wise mr-moose said "keep ur eyes on the prize" - and that is defanately what I'm doing. Whats a few weeks out of my life for this to be over forever?? Everyone who has done the maintanence steps properly has kept the weight off, so I believe that that is key to this diet to stay trim.
So for now, I'm focusing on the task at hand; getting this weight off!!
Off to tesco now for bottled water, splenda tabs, straws, ice, and decaff coffee. I love the checkout assistants face when they see 20 odd bottles of water in my trolley lol!!

Have a great day everyone!

Much love, chelle xx

Arrrggghhhh, I want to scream!!!!!!!
Just went to see my Nana for mothers day and my god how much food did she offer me!!!!!!! She was cooking a sunday dinner and kept going on about roast potatoes. OMFG I could taste them, they smelt soo good!!
I just had to get out there, lied and said my dad was cooking a meal and I'd better not eat as would be full and made a sharp exist. I hate lying, but she would get really worried and wouldn't understand if she knew about the diet.
Came home quick smart, had a massive mug of coffee and a CD bar and now drinking 1 litre of water.
God this is soo bloody hard at times.
Postive thoughts... whats a few weeks out of a lifetime of being slim.... must go and look at my slim clothes....

Much love, chelle xx

19/03/07; Day 4 SSing, when does it get easier???

OMG, last night I could've chewed off my own arm - strange tho as I wasn't actually that hungry???? Head is still woozy and have fallen backwards a few times cos my balance is pants. Had this head for nearly a week now, so methinks I must have the start of a nice cold :mad:
I'd almost convinced myself to stop ssing yesterday and go the slow route and do GI/GL, I was all prepared to eat something and then something weird happened - this calm, rational trail of thought came from no-where and suddenly I found myself feeling more upbeat and rearing to go, thinking of how I'm going to look & feel at goal (I dunno??!)
Didn't last for long tho, and today I'm back feeling sorry for myself lol. Such a rollercoaster of emotions, it's hard to believe I'm not turning into a schizophrenic. One min I'm all fine and smiley and the next, OMG if u look at me the wrong way I'll tear ur head off!!!! I want to do this, and then I don't, then I do again. It's very confusing!!!
So for today I'm just not thinking about it, as soon as anything diet related pops into my head, it can go back out. I want a day off from thoughts. Simply make sure I have 3 shakes and atleast 4litres of water, thats all the thought that is needed for today.

Much love, chelle xx

Hey Chelle,

Well done for resisting all that food!!!:D I know how hard it is when it is literally being shoved in your face!!
But I know from experience that giving up this diet and saying 'I'll do another diet' doesn't work- hence here I am having gained back everything I lost on cd! The losses are too slow to keep you motivated.

You are doing really well so far, and you're nearly through the hardest bit- week one will soon be over! Wait until your week 1 weigh-in before you make any decisions, and I bet you'll think differently! ;)

We can do this!! xxx

Back