Chelle Vs the Blub!! to be continued..!

chelle_powell

We ride, we ride....
I'm soo annoyed with myself!
Why do I never learn that carb-induced-binges make me feel crap. Not only do they make me feel crap, but my whole body aches and I can feel the sludge slowly creeping in so that they only thing that will give me an instant (albeit it temporary) high are more carbs! :sigh:
Dammit! I was not born fat, and I will not be fat forever - I refuse to live like this any longer!!
So, Sunday 3rd February is my restart date and the finish line is 20th April 2007 - that will give me plenty of time to lose 4 stone in time for my Birthday and Wedding Anniversary.

1 - I WILL NOT let anything other than a CD PRODUCT pass my lips.
2 - I WILL drink 4 - 6 litres of water EVERYDAY.
3 -I WILL be KIND and GENTLE with myself and take it ONE DAY AT A TIME
4 - I WILL GET TO GOAL and PROMISE myself a BETTER, ENERGETIC, NEW LIFE

Here's to tomorrow!

Chelle xx

Day 1; Embracing the task at hand!

----------------------------------------------------------

That, my friends, is drawing a line under the past and I'm moving on from it!

Day 1; 04/02/07

Feel fine today; my head really is in the right place to do this today and I'm thankful for this. When ur head is there, thats half the battle won. Mrs Will-power is in full bloom today, so I'm focused and determind to get this chub off once and for all.
I've been weighed and measured and am now embracing the whole process and let the wonders of CD work it's magic on me.

Today has consisted of sorting thru my wordrobe, getting together my smaller clothes out again - washing and ironing them ready to wear in the next few weeks. They were thrown in a big heap as my weight increased and I pretended to forget about how good it felt to wear a size 14, and how great I felt to be slimmer. Well, now is the time to remember all the highs that weightloss brought for me, and to totally embrace this journey I'm embarking on for the final time in my life. I refuse to keep putting myself on diet after diet, and punishing myself for not being able to do it because this time I AM going to do this. Whats done is done, and can't be erased, but I have finally learnt that I need to see this thru to the end and do management in order to be successful.

Wishing u all a fantastic day

Much love, chelle xx

All the luck in the world for your restart today, honey.

Put all the crap behind you (what's done is done) and just look forward to a fantastic birthday and anniversary celebration - where you'll feel wonderful and proud of yourself .. and look amazing!! :D

Keep focussed, remember this diet isn't forever .. it's not a life sentence - it's just the quickest route anyone knows of to lose weight until you get to where you want to be :)

Much love

All the luck in the world for your restart today, honey.

Put all the crap behind you (what's done is done) and just look forward to a fantastic birthday and anniversary celebration - where you'll feel wonderful and proud of yourself .. and look amazing!! :D

Keep focussed, remember this diet isn't forever .. it's not a life sentence - it's just the quickest route anyone knows of to lose weight until you get to where you want to be :)

Much love

Thanks Sharon, for putting things into perspective for me. I'm struggling big time atm, and really gripping on with both hands. I'm emotional for some strange reason and can't understand why.
Thankyou for all the support, I really appreciate it!

Much love, chelle xx

Queen of Restarts; 1/73 Days; If only I get get over today

Well, my planned restart didn't go to plan - dammit.
Not to worry, I figure I have 73 days left till the Birthdays and Wedding Anniversary and I can lose a helluva lot of weight in that amount of time - and even if I'm not at goal by then, I will be well on my weigh (haha, just me then!) to getting there.

So far I've had 2 hot chocolate mint packs and 2 litres of water, and 1 cup of decaf tea. Feel ok so far. Trying to remain level. Aiming for 5 litres today, so better spread this water out otherwise I'll be up peeing all night.

Much love, chelle xx

<This is temporary; I WILL be slim for summer>

Hi chelle,

How you doin today? you will be slim for summer hun, 70 odd day's on a VCLD will get you to where you want to be!! Think slim hun and you'll get there!

I am with you chelle!!!

We can do this for sure:)

How is today going so far?

Love Mini xxx

Thanks all for ur good wishes, but true to form and being the idiot I am I binged again when I was soo close to finishing day one.
Today has been a non-stop binge and I feel soo annoyed and upset with myself that I really don't know what to do. I'm soo upset that I won't give myself the opportunity to be slim, I just binge and gain weight and even the bingeing doesn't make me happy.
I'm soo annoyed that I just can't do something soo simple as this - I've done it before for months, whay the hell can't I do it now????????

Feeling soo deflated and really upset, I don't know what to do anymore

Chelle xx

Feel bit better today - bloody hormones!
I think things have gotten worse since I was forced to give up work due to my pcos, so really really want to feel well again and get losing this lard.
Have managed to avoid and put away hubbys naughty foods, which I'll be making sure he either eats tonight or takes to work tomorrow.
I've been up since 5.30am had 1 x hot choc mint and 1 1/2 litre so far, so thats not too bad. Am trying to space out my packs better, so that I can have the final 2 this evening. Evenings are always harder for me - I don't kno whether its bordeom or habit or what, but I really struggle.
So tonight, I'm going to have a hot bath when hubby has his tea, and then have an early night with a yummy hot mint choc and start a new book. I've got loads of books I want to read, and seen as TV is pretty pants lately (and I notice food adverts more than anything!), I'm going to boost my brain power and become a geek! lol
I've got loads to do these next few weeks aswell to keep me occupied;
1-Re-decorate my bathroom, kitchen, lounge
2-Clean carpets & blinds
The council have done major work to the flats, but unfortunately they don't realise that cream carpets and dirty oily boot prints and black hand prints on walls don't mix! Atleast I'll have alot to keep my mind occupied.

3-Take piccies of clothes to sell
4-My brother wants to train me for 3 months as part of his Personal Trainer Qualification

So I have alot going on, and it's the perfect time to start ssing properly as I won't have time to stress about dieting! lol

much love, chelle xx

Hi Chelle, wow you have so much going on to keep you occupied! you sound much more positive today i know you can do this, you'll look fab in 70 day's know you will, have a great day hun.

day is nearly over. having a bath while hubby eats is a fab plan. get nice and relaxed and daydream how fab u will feel at goal while having a nice soak in the tub.

xxxxx

my kids r eating mcdonalds but im refusing to even look in their direction.....

other than that...doing fab. started new book and still have 2 packs to have

hope tomorrow goes just as fab for you

xxxxx

4-My brother wants to train me for 3 months as part of his Personal Trainer Qualification

This is a wonderful oppurtunity for you Chelle!!!

You sound in much better form this eveing:)

Love Mini xxx

Officially Day 2!! Woohoo a triumph at last!!!

Day 2 - 16/02/07

Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
FINALLY, I GOT PAST THE FIRST DAY!!!!
After countless day 1 failures, I've managed to ss 100% and get onto day 2!!!!!!!
I'm soo pleased! Only 1 more day until the ketosis faerie graces me with stinky breath and lots of peeing!! I can't wait! LOL!!!

Yesterday wasn't too bad actually, although the evening got tougher. SO I took a hot choc mint to bed and started reading a book I've been meaning to read for the last year!!! Completely took my mind of things and it definitely a great thing to do to shut the old CB up!!!

It's extremely ironic really, as I've got a few weeks supply left and once they're gone I doubt if I can afford to continue to ss, but I'll worry about that when I get nearer the time!!

Off to the gym tonight, kinda looking forward to it but also bricking it at the same time! I'm only going to be doing some gentle toning exercises - I've told my brother all about the diet and he's devised a regime that will tone me up but not drain me, so thats great!
My knees have been hurting the last few days, and when I got weighed yesterday, I'd put on 16 lbs since my lowest weight from before Xmas. I'm calling it "16lbs to a sane me" - as when I weighed less, my hormones were beginning to settle and I actually felt almost human!!!
I got weighed this morning and have dropped a massive 4lbs of water weighed!! (Definitely water and not fat yet, but a loss is still a loss!) Can't wait to fit into my jeans again and wake up each day feeling those damn springs in my mattress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, it's 12lbs to a sane me!!!

Hugs, Chelle xx

Back