Chelle Vs the Blub!! to be continued..!

This diet is soo bloody hard at times (not so much the diet, but the mind games!), personally I just want this over and done with as quick as possible lol!!!

You are so right, it is mind games, I think thats why the diary works for me cos you end up counselling yourself and expressing yourself more than you could ever do face to face. You've got to replace food with something afterall and if we can work out where we have gone wrong on the way, it can only be positive!

I'm trying not to think about that T word that you mentioned, I'm starving!!! Been chewing gum as I went out and it got my belly rumbling. Going to bed in 5 mins!!!

And I second that...can't wait to drop the shakes for ever! Read an article about VLCD diets today and why you can regain so quickly because when you stop, your body thinks that the famine is over and better stock up! no wonder I bloody but on 21lbs in 3 weeks!!! Lets hope the body is enjoying the famine now and soon diminishes the stock-pile. I guess thats the why the maintenance phase is so important.

Nite nite, cant wait to hear you weigh in results in the morn, well done on getting through Day 4

Woohooo!!!!! Just spotted this - well done you! I am SO chuffed for you honey!

Keep going the way you are now and you'll soon be waving bye-bye to the 13s too. Not like this :wave_cry: - but like this! :D

Much love

Hey Chelle,

well done you are doing great. I too am hovvering near 13 something get weighed on Tuesday so will let you all know.

Keep it up hon and ignore the toast it's evil!!:eek:

Hey hun,
Congrats on the weight loss!! Aren't the first few weeks losses really worth all the psychological hassle and torment we put ourselves thru?
Don't u worry, the evil toast is buried and gone! lol
Hope u're doing well! xx

You are so right, it is mind games, I think thats why the diary works for me cos you end up counselling yourself and expressing yourself more than you could ever do face to face. You've got to replace food with something afterall and if we can work out where we have gone wrong on the way, it can only be positive!

And I second that...can't wait to drop the shakes for ever! Read an article about VLCD diets today and why you can regain so quickly because when you stop, your body thinks that the famine is over and better stock up! no wonder I bloody but on 21lbs in 3 weeks!!! Lets hope the body is enjoying the famine now and soon diminishes the stock-pile. I guess thats the why the maintenance phase is so important.

Nite nite, cant wait to hear you weigh in results in the morn, well done on getting through Day 4

Hiya!!
Oh yes (like the churchill dog lol)! I know *all* about rebound weight gain, and it's NOT going to happen ever again!! Everyone else can lose weight and get to maintanence - why can't we??? My stubborn streak is taking over now lol!!!! Hope u're doing great!
xx

Woohooo!!!!! Just spotted this - well done you! I am SO chuffed for you honey!

Keep going the way you are now and you'll soon be waving bye-bye to the 13s too. Not like this :wave_cry: - but like this! :D

Hey Sharon!
Thanks for this :)
I'm only doing this one more time and this is it, I'm financially and emotionally drained with the whole 'can-I can't-I do this?' that this really really is the last time ever!!!
I also want to be a CDC this year and help as many ppl reach goal as possible - afterall, I know the pitfalls if u take time out and can hopefully encourage and motivate ppl not to stray like I've done many times!!!
Here's to being slim!!!! xx

Much love to all, chelle xx

Day 5; 18/02/07 - Beware of the rant!!!

No movement on the scales today - which is completely fine! Obviously I would love to have woken up weighing 10stone, but hey CD is the closest thing to that that I'm gonna get! lol

Yesterday was HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know why, but I'm STILL hungry?????!!!!!!!!!! Haven't eaten anything whatsoever - but yesterday I wanted something soo badly! My stomach was grumbling like mad, and the hunger pangs were really difficult to ignore - but I did, and managed to get thru the day without a single thing other that 3xCD packs, water and black coffee.
My chatterbox was saying "if u go cook some Quorn, it's ok it's protein" and later "ohh u might aswell use up the last of the bread, it's on todays date and u dont like waste" - Hmmm, me not liking waste and having no portion control is one of the reasons why I'm here in the first place!!!!!!!

Had a hot bath - nearly fainted when I got out lol. Serves me right for trying to be clever and shut up CB -lol!!

(Warning - rant to follow....!)
One thing that did pi*s me off yesterday was a 'discussion' I had with my baby Brother - u kno, the one where u have to listen and be told how u need to make something of ur life before it's too late? This coming from my YOUNGER brother! The previous day, I had pratically the same 'discussion' with my Dad (it's easier to be a nodding dog & pretend to listen than to point out that life isn't always carousels & candyfloss, it's about finding solutions and trying to live it to the full.) Anyway, I digress! So, yesterday baby bro came to see me and it was obvious that there had been talks behind my back! Now I'll have to let u in on some info, or this will make no sense whatsoever (go on say it - like I make any sense anyway lol!!). I used to run a business on the internet and did so for 4 years, unfortunately my supplier decided to completely undercut me and sell direct to the public - thus throwing me out of the equation. Far enuff, sh1t happens! Anyway, I spent the next yr and a half researching stuff to sell to make a business of it. During this time, hubby was taking driivng lessons, and we agreed that I'd take him to and from work as I wasn't currently working. Anyway, closing the business left us with some debt, nothing major - but debt notheless. I started looking for jobs and u know the stigma "u're unemployable if u were self-employed" - no-one would touch me with a barge pole! I finally got a job in dec of last year and all was going well until my PCOS symptoms flared up again, and in January I was taken to hospital with severe abdominal pain - could hardly move! I was 'gently' forced to give up my job after 4 weeks of being on the sick. As coincidence would have it, hubby has been doing Management training and after a year and a half of hard work, he finally got a management role in a store thats 30mins drive away. He doesn't drive, I do and because of these debts we can't afford for him to take lessons (£22 a lesson!! - was only £15 when I learnt lol). So it's catch-22!! Everybody else seems to have a problem with this - apart from us!! I don't mind taking/picking him up and he doesn't mind paying the bills. It's a short-term solution, hopefully I will be a CDC soon so can contribute to the bills. So yesterday, baby bro was going on and on and on about how it's not fair that hubby pays the bills and that I "sit around all day doing nothing" (WTF????) After he left, I felt emotionally drained and completely deflated, and just wanted to eat. I even went to the freezer and almost cooked a plate of chips (hubbys not mine, I don't normally eat them), but somehow I managed to talk myself out of it. I told hubby what had happened and he was soo annoyed, he said " we're a partnership - do they not realise it's all about compromise and helping each other out" (obviously minus the expletives!!!). I'm soo lucky to be married to such a wonderful, caring, understanding man.
I find it soo annoying that ppl can be so judgemental without knowing all the facts.
it's like the whole baby saga - 'once u're married u have to start a family' crap. PCOS means u *can* be infertile and have difficulty in conceiving, so they suggest to try & have children young so u have abetter chance. Hubby knew this before we got married, and he's fine with it - he said "if it happens, it happens - but I'm not bothered either way" - fine by me!! I never wanted children, I can appreciate other ppls babies and children, but this world is becoming such a time bomb that right now my instinct is saying a big fat no no. Who knows, maybe it'll change? Father in-law ("oh i'm never going to be a grandad), my dad, my mum and my baby bro (he and his gf have just had a baby) are all on the "chelle have a baby" bandwagon. It's like a broken record, where' u're screaming for it to shut up but no-one hears!!!
Ever get the feeling that ppl are trying to live their lives thru u?? So I do the usual, nod - which makes them shut up much more quickly than to express an opinion!!

Whoa- that turned out to be a bit deeper than intended, but hey it's my diary and I'm gonna waffle in it LMAO!!!!

Here's to a good day!!

Much love, chelle xx

OMG hun, wat an interfering bunch your family are....just like mine!! At the end of the day, it makes no difference wat other people want or say as long as you and hubby are happy with the way things are, its your life, your marriage, so stuff the rest of them.

I know xactly wat you mean about kids as well, I always said I didnt want kids cos this world is a nasty viscious place and I didnt want to be responsible for putting someone else into it...but fate took it out of my control and Chloe popped along when I was 19, so eh, that idea went out the window! I have people at home telling me I need to find a nice bloke, settle down and have another child WTF???? I dont WANT to!! Its horrible when people decide to tell you how o live your life!!

Well done on not giving into the chips!! Now send me some of your willpower woman!! I think I may be needing it later on!!

Hopefully the hunger has passed for ye and the rest of the day will go well!

Hi Chelle,

Hope that you felt better getting that out of your system, I don't blame you, it's better out than in, rather than keeping the frustration inside.

Family often mean well, but it's not their life to lead and so it's up to you to. It must've been really annoying though being told that you should be having a baby or whatever.

I'm expecting my weight loss to start slowing down again now as well, it's a shame that it can't continue at that rate. Nevermind, I guess that it is still quite fast. Well done for getting through yesterday and fighting those urges! It will be definitely worth it as we sail through the 13's together!!!

How has today been? Any easier?

OMG hun, wat an interfering bunch your family are....just like mine!! At the end of the day, it makes no difference wat other people want or say as long as you and hubby are happy with the way things are, its your life, your marriage, so stuff the rest of them.

I know xactly wat you mean about kids as well, I always said I didnt want kids cos this world is a nasty viscious place and I didnt want to be responsible for putting someone else into it...but fate took it out of my control and Chloe popped along when I was 19, so eh, that idea went out the window! I have people at home telling me I need to find a nice bloke, settle down and have another child WTF???? I dont WANT to!! Its horrible when people decide to tell you how o live your life!!

Well done on not giving into the chips!! Now send me some of your willpower woman!! I think I may be needing it later on!!

Hopefully the hunger has passed for ye and the rest of the day will go well!

Hi Chelle,

Hope that you felt better getting that out of your system, I don't blame you, it's better out than in, rather than keeping the frustration inside.

Family often mean well, but it's not their life to lead and so it's up to you to. It must've been really annoying though being told that you should be having a baby or whatever.

I'm expecting my weight loss to start slowing down again now as well, it's a shame that it can't continue at that rate. Nevermind, I guess that it is still quite fast. Well done for getting through yesterday and fighting those urges! It will be definitely worth it as we sail through the 13's together!!!

How has today been? Any easier?

Hi ladies!

Yeh, I was mega peed off yesterday, but today is another day and I don't need affirmation from them inorder to lead a good life - I'm doing the best I can considering the circumstances, and thats fine with hubby & me!
As for the baby issue, thats their problem. Suppose I was infertile & REALLY wanted a baby - would they be giving me this grief, or support me??? The mind boggles!! It's a good thats not something I currently want. Who knows what the future holds - right now I'm just concentrating on getting my hormones and symptoms uncontrol.
On another note, I only have a few weeks supply of CD left and unfortunately won't be able to afford anymore - so really am giving this all I've got to get the best loss I possibly can with the packs I have left. Hopefully it should take me to 12st 6lbs then I can do my CDC training and hopefully pass and then finish the rest of my journey!

Today has been a good day - have spent most of it deep cleaning my kitchen - the cooker and fridge sparkle now, and I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor - so surely that's gotta have burnt a few calories off! lol

Talk tomorrow, hope the evening it ok for everyone!

Much love, chelle xx

Day 6 - going well, cleaning out the clutter!

Now then!
Nothing much to report really. Been a busy day gathering bits and bobs together to sell - I have soo much unnecessary crap in my home that I've decided it has to go, and why not make a few quid in the process eh? (half price listing day on eBay 2mo!)

Last nite was fine. Had a bad dream tho (guess it was my turn lol). Dreamt about an ex - he was homeless and kept saying that I'd mistaken him for someone else, was defo him tho. Woke up feeling rather strange - haven't thought about him for years! Very unsettling, but hopefully it's my brains way of getting out all the clutter from my mind and finally laying it all to rest. I tend to hold grudges and hold onto memories and things, and I really have to learn that thats got to stop. It's a slow learning curve, but something that has to be done.
I feel fine today, strange tummy rumblings - and STILL hungry, prob cos I introuduced the bars too early, but hey no-one ever died of a few small hunger pangs. I want my stomach to shrink, so this is the way its gotta be.

Weighted 13st 10lbs this morning, so only 6lbs to go before my lowest CD weight ever. Haven't tried on any of my size 14s yet, waiting until I hit the 13st 4lbs mark before getting them out of the wardrobe!
Really looking forward to it, but also very worried as I HAVE to stop CD in approx 14 days as my supplies are running out and can't afford to get anymore, but don't want the rebound weight gain. I've been given some slimfast tubs, and my plan is simple - after my CD packs have gone, have 2 slimfast (plus atleast 2l of water during the day) and 1 large salad with small protein meal & 1 apple in the evening each day for the first 7 days (should be 790 cals), then add another 1 low cal/low gi fruit and then slowly I can hopefully vary my meals aslong as they're small, nutriscious and low calorie/GI. Will also be doing 15mins on my bike every day & going to the gym 2-3 times a week. Hopefully that way I *should* maintain my losses.
I realise I'll have to cope with hunger pangs again and will have to have complete self-control - but I can do this, I know I can! And hunger pangs can't last forever - all they'll do is shrink my stomach - and thats definately got to be a huge bonus!! I'll snack on celery - don't like it but it's got to be good if u use more calories eating it than are actually in the damn thing lol!!
Anyway, once I get to my BMI to the recommended level (approx 12st 6lbs), can do my CDC training, and if I pass, then back on CD packs to 11st!! Thats the theory anyway!!!
If anyone has any other ideas, I'd love to hear them, but I simply cannot continue CD after packs are gone.

So break over, off to photograph more clutter! lol

6lbs to go till a sane me...!!

Hope u all have a great day!!!!
Much love, chelle xx

Lol photographing clutter sounds good - sure someone will make use of it, and earn you a few bucks as well :D

popping in to say well done for getting to day 6 - great going :p

Lol photographing clutter sounds good - sure someone will make use of it, and earn you a few bucks as well :D

popping in to say well done for getting to day 6 - great going :p

Hi Geri!!

Nice to see u! Remember u from the DH boards :)
God, I wish I'd never started sorting out lol - my flat looks like a bin! lol Hopefully it'll all be gone soon! know anyone who wants a wig, a library of diet books or just fancies buying it all off my hands for the sake of it? LOL!!!

Thanks for the encouragement! Still pondering on my dilema, but hey still got time to think on that one!

Hope alls well with u!

Much love, xx

Hello again... :D

you never know, if you make it enough bucks from all your junk, you might be able to carry on with the cd packs - will keep my fingers crossed for you on that one....

I know your'e a struggler like my goodself so to get to day 6 is fantastic - I've managed to get to day 8 today - cooked my lil lady some eggs - she only likes the whites tho so leaves the rest - and my favourite bit is the yolk - so gonna assist her in throwing them in the bin soon - if I do it when shes not there she'll probably come looking for them!!:eek:

Good lunk with selling the junk, oops I mean treasures lol :D

Sounds like a good plan Chelle and well done for doing something positive to generate a bit more dosh. You do not know how long I've contemplated money making schemes in my past, trying to think how I can generate money from thin air! Have you thought about being a nail technician, they can make £25 an hour and can work hours to suit. I did the training course, but couldn't be doing with the chemicals.

Well done on getting to 13.10. Is it getting to your first goal that will make you Sane? I keep forgetting to ask!

Hey hun....these dreams are getting a bit mad....everyone must be having dreams about people they havent thought of lately....very very very bizarre!!

Hopefully you managed to get all the clutter sorted out and get a bit of cash as well!! Diet plan sounds good hun....its always good to have a plan!

Best of luck for day 7!

Day 7/59

What a diference a day makes!!!
Well, I'm off ssing. Finances have taken a turn for the worst, so ssing is well off now. I'm completely fine with this, and have been eating VERY sensibly. I'm seeing the last 6 days as a detox and I do feel soo much better after not loading my body with crap and for stopping the bingeing cycle.

SO what now? I'm still counting days, as I still want to be alot slimmer by my Birthday in April. I realise that it will be slower, but thats fine. Sometimes things are taken out of ur control and u just have to make the best of a very bad situation. I feel totally positive and ssing for 6 days has given me the boost I needed. I'm in the 13s, 13st 10lbs which has a good psychological impact - the 12s are close, well within grasp. I know there's the chance of a slight gain, but it can't be that much surely? I'm not going to weigh for 2 weeks, but follow my new regime, that way I won't see any gain (it'll have come and gone!) and that'll then give my body chance to get into the new plan for me to then see my progress!

So today;
Exercise; 15x mins on exercise bike, 5x mins stretching.
Breakfast; 28g porridge made with water, black coffee
Snack; 1 apple

I've also had 1.5litres of water

Feeling positive and relaxed about the new plan.
More later!

Much love, chelle xx

What a diference a day makes!!!
Well, I'm off ssing. Finances have taken a turn for the worst, so ssing is well off now. I'm completely fine with this, and have been eating VERY sensibly. I'm seeing the last 6 days as a detox and I do feel soo much better after not loading my body with crap and for stopping the bingeing cycle.

SO what now? I'm still counting days, as I still want to be alot slimmer by my Birthday in April. I realise that it will be slower, but thats fine. Sometimes things are taken out of ur control and u just have to make the best of a very bad situation. I feel totally positive and ssing for 6 days has given me the boost I needed. I'm in the 13s, 13st 10lbs which has a good psychological impact - the 12s are close, well within grasp. I know there's the chance of a slight gain, but it can't be that much surely? I'm not going to weigh for 2 weeks, but follow my new regime, that way I won't see any gain (it'll have come and gone!) and that'll then give my body chance to get into the new plan for me to then see my progress!

So today;
Exercise; 15x mins on exercise bike, 5x mins stretching.
Breakfast; 28g porridge made with water, black coffee
Snack; 1 apple

I've also had 1.5litres of water

Feeling positive and relaxed about the new plan.
More later!

Much love, chelle xx

hey missus... good luck with you new plan... you defo seem a lot more positive in yourself so thats great!!

love

Gen xxx

Good luck with the new plan hun. Haven't you already paid for the packs? Unless that is what you were listing on ebay yesterday, LOL!

I've joined a 3 week challenge on here that you might fancy to keep you on the straight and narrow?

I can tell how much you want this and so I'm sure that you will soon be in the 12's and applying for that CDC job. XXX

hey missus... good luck with you new plan... you defo seem a lot more positive in yourself so thats great!!

love

Gen xxx

Hi Gen honey,
Thanks for stopping by. This dieting never gets any easier does it??? Esp when life decides to thru in some crap along the path, just to make u trip up!!!
Just going to steer clear of bad carbs and fill up on good ones, fruit and veg. Scales are in the cupboard - hubby will be pleased lol!! xx

Good luck with the new plan hun. Haven't you already paid for the packs? Unless that is what you were listing on ebay yesterday, LOL!

I've joined a 3 week challenge on here that you might fancy to keep you on the straight and narrow?

I can tell how much you want this and so I'm sure that you will soon be in the 12's and applying for that CDC job. XXX

Hey lottie xx
The packs have to go (bank charges, bills blah blah) and I think it's selfish of me to use them when I can put that money to good use. Esp as hubby told me he feels guilty eating in work :sigh: - they don't even charge that much - 50p for a breakfast, 85p for lunch! Made me feel soo sad :tear_drop: that I knew I had to change plan. This will work, I'm going to MAKE it work. xx

Thanks for all ur support ladies, really appreciate it.

Much love, chelle xx

Hiya Chelle,
sounds like a good plan you have there - wishing you lots of luck with it :D

thanks lottie - yolks went in the bin... now to resist the chicken curry i bought her... tis not chicken Korma so I will be ok on that score - problem is she eats soo little that theres always left overs - they can go straight in the bin tho!

havn't signed up for your challenge as have never completed one that I signed up for lol so don't want to tempt fate ifywim!!

Last edited:
Back