Chelle Vs the Blub!! to be continued..!

WELL DONE :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHUFFED FOR YA GIRL!!! KEEP GOING NOW AND YOU WILL BE FEELING THEM SPRINGS IN NO TIME ;) ;) ;) ;) :p

LOVE

Gen xxxx

WELL DONE :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHUFFED FOR YA GIRL!!! KEEP GOING NOW AND YOU WILL BE FEELING THEM SPRINGS IN NO TIME ;) ;) ;) ;) :p

LOVE

Gen xxxx

Aww thanks soo much hun!! Really appreciate it!!!
I hold water like a sponge, so can't wait to get rid of this 'rubber ring' feeling!!!!!!!
How r u hun? Wouldn't it be great if we could get to goal together?!

Much love, chelle xx

Soo pleased for you Chelle, well done! i know only too well what trying to get past the first day(again) is like. Hope it's all plain sailing for you from now on!

Soo pleased for you Chelle, well done! i know only too well what trying to get past the first day(again) is like. Hope it's all plain sailing for you from now on!

Thanks Tracie, it's soo hard restarting. Wish I could stop any newbie from cheating, it's soo hard to get back on track after a break! Fingers crossed this time!!!!
I see u're doing great! Well done hun! xx

Much love, chelle xx

Well, day 2 has been fine - although I haven't been nearly as good as I should with the water. Only had 1 1/2 litres - Ran out of bottled water this morning (yes I recycle!) and have been soo busy not had chance to pop out to get any. Tried boiled water but that made me gag (can't do tap water, it has bits in it and ends up coming back up all over the kitchen! lol), so will call into tesco and get a few bottles of value still water before going to the gym.
Was supposed to be going at 7 - but brother just txted me and said to go for 8, so now at a loose end. I hate watching the clock, it never moves lol!

I'm not hungry at all now - could I already be in ketosis???!

All in all it's been a good day. I've had a bar today, but am fine with that. So 1 pack and 1 bar down, and my final pack for when I get home after the gym. It's going to be a late night tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to have 2 litres before bed - even if I do end up peeing all night, it'll be worth it to get this blub off!!!!!!!!!

Roll on day 3, woohoo!!

Much love, chelle xx

Thanks hun, really appreciate it!
Hubby said that I might become a gym-nut ...... has kinda got me thinking - what if I ACTUALLY LIKE exercise???? :rolleyes:
Guess stranger things have happened!

Hope u;re well!
Much love, chelle xx

Ah exercise is fun!! Once ye get into the gym thing you will either love it or hate it completely....I used to love it and sooooo miss being able to go!!

1 - I WILL NOT let anything other than a CD PRODUCT pass my lips.
2 - I WILL drink 4 - 6 litres of water EVERYDAY.
3 -I WILL be KIND and GENTLE with myself and take it ONE DAY AT A TIME
4 - I WILL GET TO GOAL and PROMISE myself a BETTER, ENERGETIC, NEW LIFE

That is all you can do sweetie. Above all else, try your best. x

Day 3 16/02/07 - Tis all reet!

Well the gym was fun, but grueling (my brother sure likes to work ya hard!!).
My routine;
7 1/2 Min on x-trainer (random)
7 1/2 mins on bike (random)
Loads of sets of leg exercises on various leg machines
Body twist machine
Ball exercises (yep, nearly fell off hahaha!)
Back exercises

Got up this morning and my knees are soo soo sore! Doesn't sound alot of exercise, but I'm not used to doing any at all - so another triumph really. Got home just after 10pm, then went to bed with a hot choc mint and read for a bit.
Had a bad nights sleep - kept getting up to pee (serves me right for drinking late!) and was woken up by the cat extracting a fur ball (nice!).
Feel fine tho - and another 2lbs off this morning (yes I will stop weighing myself everday once the first week is over, I just love the first week results!).

The plan for today is to wash my car (if the weather settles down), and I'm looking after my gorgeous 6 week old baby nephew today, so that'll keep me occupied!!

Here's to a good day for everyone!!
10lbs to go until a sane me....

Much love, chelle xx

Well the gym was fun, but grueling (my brother sure likes to work ya hard!!).
My routine;
7 1/2 Min on x-trainer (random)
7 1/2 mins on bike (random)
Loads of sets of leg exercises on various leg machines
Body twist machine
Ball exercises (yep, nearly fell off hahaha!)
Back exercises

Got up this morning and my knees are soo soo sore! Doesn't sound alot of exercise, but I'm not used to doing any at all - so another triumph really. Got home just after 10pm, then went to bed with a hot choc mint and read for a bit.
Had a bad nights sleep - kept getting up to pee (serves me right for drinking late!) and was woken up by the cat extracting a fur ball (nice!).
Feel fine tho - and another 2lbs off this morning (yes I will stop weighing myself everday once the first week is over, I just love the first week results!).

The plan for today is to wash my car (if the weather settles down), and I'm looking after my gorgeous 6 week old baby nephew today, so that'll keep me occupied!!

Here's to a good day for everyone!!
10lbs to go until a sane me....

Much love, chelle xx

Hi Chelle,

I just noticed that you are on day 3 SS and so am I - if you fancy supporting each other along the journey, let me know.

I really need to get to the gym as I've been making excuses not to go for the last 2 months, so I may take your lead and get my bum there in the morning...you never know!

Good Luck hun

xxx

Ah exercise is fun!! Once ye get into the gym thing you will either love it or hate it completely....I used to love it and sooooo miss being able to go!!

Hey, u were right - it was fun, but my knees weren't thanking me this morning! lol Thankfully they're only twingy at the moment so alls good!!!!! How u doin hun?

That is all you can do sweetie. Above all else, try your best. x

Thanks cah-ching, really appreciate ur support. This sure is one bumpy ride at times, but well worth it!!

Hi Chelle,

I just noticed that you are on day 3 SS and so am I - if you fancy supporting each other along the journey, let me know.

I really need to get to the gym as I've been making excuses not to go for the last 2 months, so I may take your lead and get my bum there in the morning...you never know!

Good Luck hun

xxx

Hey Lottie!
Yeh that sounds great, we can definately support each other! Can't believe it's day 3 already, hopefully the ketosis faerie will come soon (please!).
As for the gym, I got bullied into going - and I'm not the exercise kinda gal, but I do recommend going even if only to boost the self-esteem!!
Hows ur day been?

Much love to all, chelle xx

Day 3 is going well - although does exercise make u hungry???? I've been stupid hungry today, so much so that I had a CD bar, which seemed to curb it a little. I'm just hoping and praying that the ketosis faerie has just got lost and is definately going to be knocking on my door soon.
Still well within my pack allowance, and got 1 pack left - which I'm going to leave as late as possible.
This evening is going to be a struggle I can tell already, but I will go to bed early with my book and hot choc mint!
Failing that, I will just tape up my mouth lol!!!

Much love, xx

Hey Lottie!
Yeh that sounds great, we can definately support each other! Can't believe it's day 3 already, hopefully the ketosis faerie will come soon (please!).
As for the gym, I got bullied into going - and I'm not the exercise kinda gal, but I do recommend going even if only to boost the self-esteem!!
Hows ur day been?

Ace, anything that helps keep us both in line is good by me. Day 3 going OK actually, loads better than I felt this morning! It may have something to do with 7 mins left at work :rolleyes: .

Oh yes, we are only 2lb diff then at the mo, thats incentive, I love a bit of friendly rivalry - although the last person I set a challenge with is now 11.12 and I'm over 2 stone heavier - I like your odds better than mine, LOL.

I'll subscribe to your diary, so I can encourage your highs and lows!! Chat soon ;)

Day 4 - 17/02/07 - Byebye 14s!

Wow, finally made it to day 4 and I *think* the ketosis faerie may have been overnight! (fingers crossed!) I'm still having some STRANGE tummy rumblings, but the urge to shove my face in the fridge has thankfully gone.
Last night was difficult as predicted - really wanted to eat, was very hungry but I calmly managed to sort myself out and remind myself that this is the last time I can do this - for my sanity and my purse lol!
Last night I read more of my book (really not sure I should read a horror story before bed - lol!), and did my nails. Another thing I noticed, which is stupid, but when I'm not dieting/losing weight/at a good weight, I dont look after my nails. I tend to pull them off which makes them look horrible and then I bite them. WTF is that all about?????? I've made a conscious effort to look after them more - so what if they have to be short for guitar playing - they can be short and nice looking, they don't have to look like bitten little stubs!!!

So today, today will consist of sorting out and cleaning - which I'm looking forward to! I beleive that a clean and organised home really has an impact on ur mental state.. this is certainly true of me!! I'm re-learning things about myself, well stuff I already knew but never dealt with, so this time things need to be dealt with and not buried under layers of blub!!
One day at a time!!

On a good note, I was another -2lbs, so am 13st 12lbs today which is brilliant!!! Byebye 14s, I'd like to say it's been swell - but that was just my stomach lol

8lbs till a sane me reappears!!

Much love, chelle xx

Well done Chelle your doing fab, and in th 13s now! makes all the difference dosn't it :D

Well done for getting down to the 13s hun!!

You will be racing thru in no time now, especially now you've started the exercise....I need to start using my exercise bike soon as well, but wanna wait til I have SS'd for a week first!!

Anyway, well done!

Well done Chelle for getting into the 13's! It makes it all worth it doesn't it? I'm on the cusp of 13 summat this morning, so I hope to join you tomorrow!

Have you any nights out planned in the near future? I've got a night out next Sat that I may end up breaking SS for, but if I do, I'll go for damage limitation and restrict it to one night only. I may just stick to the alcohol and skip the meal planned, but I'm not sure....I hate dilemas when just getting into a positive habit.

Well done Chelle your doing fab, and in th 13s now! makes all the difference dosn't it :D

Hey Tracie,
How's it going? It sure does make a huge difference - really makes u so focused when u see quick results. I love the first weeks results (gotta stop weighing myself everday from Weds and weigh once a week).
Hope u're doing great!!
xx

Well done for getting down to the 13s hun!!

You will be racing thru in no time now, especially now you've started the exercise....I need to start using my exercise bike soon as well, but wanna wait til I have SS'd for a week first!!

Anyway, well done!
Oh Kazz, the exercise has killed me (obviously not literally!!!) - I've been soo hungry last night and today I could eat a skabby dog (eww yes i know!). Really should have waited to be fully in Ketosis, but hey u live and learn!!! Thankfully not at the gym again until mid next week so really should be in K by then.
xx

Well done Chelle for getting into the 13's! It makes it all worth it doesn't it? I'm on the cusp of 13 summat this morning, so I hope to join you tomorrow!

Have you any nights out planned in the near future? I've got a night out next Sat that I may end up breaking SS for, but if I do, I'll go for damage limitation and restrict it to one night only. I may just stick to the alcohol and skip the meal planned, but I'm not sure....I hate dilemas when just getting into a positive habit.

Totally worth it, but sooo hungry today :mad: (toast is calling my name, but have resisted so far!!).
I've nothig until 20th April (my birthday), 22nd April - hubbys birthday and 1st May our wedding anniversary. We generally have a meal out to celebrate all 3 rather than 3 individual celebrations, so thankfully thats still a good 2 months away!
I know myself if I cheat it's only a matter of time before it all goes pear shaped - I have to do 100% or forget it. Sometimes I do have some protein (quorn or fish) but thats only if absolutely necessary. I guess it depends on ur state of mind and if u genuinely know u can get back on track. This diet is soo bloody hard at times (not so much the diet, but the mind games!), personally I just want this over and done with as quick as possible lol!!!
xx

Much love, chelle xx

Hey Chelle,

well done you are doing great. I too am hovvering near 13 something get weighed on Tuesday so will let you all know.

Keep it up hon and ignore the toast it's evil!!:eek:

Back