Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Smoked salmon with asparagus and sw chips

ForumRunner_20120313_141039.jpg

Jacket potato tuna sweetcorn and mayo

ForumRunner_20120313_141139.jpg

Frozen salmon.it was horrible and dry and also very tasteless.

ForumRunner_20120313_141152.jpg

Savoury rice with onion courgette mushrooms and peppers

ForumRunner_20120313_141206.jpg

Well what a crap day!

One of the gentlemen i look after died this morning :-(
Got a parking ticket, put my dinner on and forgot about it so my chips are now black!
Generally fed up!!
Times like these where i would normally eat a load of junk to make me feel better!

Gonna try and distract myself with the tv and take my mind off going up shop and buying my body weight in sugar!

Hope you managed to distract yourself hun xx they say bad luck comes in 3s so hopefully you've had all yours for a good while xxx

shellsbells-x said:
Hope you managed to distract yourself hun xx they say bad luck comes in 3s so hopefully you've had all yours for a good while xxx

Hiya, i did manage to distract myself. Dont no how but i did lol.

Hopefully! Except when i have weigh in tomorrow and ive gained lol.

Im lying in bed now, so tired but just cant switch off. Just keep thinking.

Gotta be up in 5 hours too :-(

Hi hun

Glad you enojoyed your meal!! We all deserve a treat now and then to keep us on track! And just remember it was a TREAT and not days of binge eatting so im sure if youve been 100% you will be absolutly fine!! Ive had 2 weeks were ive had a night out on this diet, have cocktails etc and close to 100 syns boths times and i lost 3 lbs the first time and 4 lbs the second time (which was the week after)!

Dont be hard on yourself, im sure if you hadnt treated yourself to that lovely meal youd get fed up and fall off the band wagon in a couple of weeks or so. So just think of it as preventative measures! lol.

Sorry about your crappy day hun! We all have days like that where literally everything goes wrong! Just gotta pick yourself back up and carry on :) Think of how happy youll be when your a skinny mini! Thats what cheers me up on crappy days! lol.

xxx

Thanks girls :)
To be honest i think im just stressing this week cos i no ive got to see dr.evil on friday. Its on my mind constantly, wondering what hes going to say, how hes gonna be with me. Im sure ill be ok after friday :) well untill i have to see him again!

Not had anything to eat today except a hi fi bar, feel a bit off my food.

Weigh in in an hour :-$ was speaking to the other half about it and he said well even if you are dissappointed just dont get mad, ring me and talk to me and ill calm you down. He knows me so well :)

Still off my food a bit

All ive had so far is a hi fi bar, dinner is a big steak, sw chips, asparagas, and grilled mushrooms.

Got the dreaded hospital appointment tomorrow morning! Think i will breathe a sigh of relief afterwards! Me and the OH are going for lunch tomorrow, im going to have the hot chicken and bacon salad again, its so gorgeous and really low in syns x

Well done on your 3 pounds!!

Thats how i felt about drinking and eatting crap but its caught up with me this week with a 1 pound loss lol so dont let the carvery trick you into thinking its good as drinking and eatting crap did to me!! lol

Hope your doctors apointment went ok and hope youve had a good week xx

i had a bad week last week :(

still stuck to plan 100% but didnt make it to class on wednesday, spoke to my consultant about it and i assured her i will be back full of beans on wednesday, she was really lovely. i really missed going to be honest.

i was on a red day yesterday, i had no syns, lunch was chicken, turkey and ham and for dinner i had 2 smoked salmon fillets and a big salad and i ejoyed it so much, its my new fave dinner :)

today is a green day as im having a red day tomorrow for my sunday roast, not to sure what im gonig to have, we are going shopping later so will decide then, ive been wanting to try cottage cheese for a while but can never find any fat free ones, its just tesco light choices and not sure if thats still free, will most probably be a big jacket spud

hope everyones ok and i apologise for going AWOL x

So I've just had a mini feast, mushy peas and mint sauce and 2 bachelors noodle pot shots which were disgusting! And a lovely cup of coffee.

Went to co op and they had cottage cheese reduced to 50p!! Even the OH said well you might as well get it so I'm having a big spud with the cheese and a crunchy salad for dinner tonight.

Big shop tomorrow, I get so excited about it its ridiculous!!

Tonight I've got lots of fruit and yogurt to snack on x

Just got back from the big shop, fridge and freezer are packed full which I love!

Salmon and salad tonight, my fave, and lots of fruit and yogurt for tonight.

Bumped into my slimming lady in Tesco.. and she checked my trolley lol x

Dont be disheartend hun. It prob is because of star week. Mine was last week and I only lost a pound. Think of that fab big loss next week =D xx

I stayed the same last week for the same reason but lost 2 this week xxx you'll be fine my love xxxx

Back