chelle's diary

Hey,
Thought I'd pop in and say Hello, Good luck for your weigh in.
Hope you have a supa day xx

Hi Chelle

So is your WI today or tomorrow? Mine is tonight eeek!!

BTW not everyone has a bigger loss on week one - especially if you've been being good before you started - so don't be too dissapointed with 3 or less! (easy to say I know!)

Have a fab day!
Twigs
xx

It's funny - when I'm being good WI day takes ages to arrive ... but when I've been bad it races towards me lol

Good luck!!
Twigs
xx

what do you all eat on your weigh in day? as mines in the evening i dont no what to do, when i used to do slimming world and my weigh in was in the evening i didnt used to eat anything all day but now thinking about it i dont think thats very wise!!

do you just eat light things?
xx

Hiya

Mine WI is at 6.30.

I have my normal cereal for breakfast and a Panini for lunch. I usually have a jacket spud for lunch, but reckon that's a little too heavy.

Providing you have the similar kind of thing every week it shouldn't make a difference. But I'd really recommend against not having anything or you'll end up dreading the day every week!

Twigs
xx

Hiya

Mine WI is at 6.30.

I have my normal cereal for breakfast and a Panini for lunch. I usually have a jacket spud for lunch, but reckon that's a little too heavy.

Providing you have the similar kind of thing every week it shouldn't make a difference. But I'd really recommend against not having anything or you'll end up dreading the day every week!

Twigs
xx

yeah thats very true, thank you xx

i have just made myself the nicest salmon and crabstick salad with lettuce,toms,cuc,spring onion and light salad cream,dont want it to end xx

Hi chelle huni im still here dont you worry! last week i kept waking up at stupid oclock so came on here..yest & 2day ive slept till 7 when i hav to get up for work anyway so didnt have time. i work mornings till 1 or 2 so will be around afternoons.
Amazing how this week has flown so keeping it all crossed you have a good result 2moz..my peek at the scales shows 0.5 at the most:( but i have gone over every day by 1.5 points so stands to reason im not gonna lose am i?:confused: xx

Hi chelle huni im still here dont you worry! last week i kept waking up at stupid oclock so came on here..yest & 2day ive slept till 7 when i hav to get up for work anyway so didnt have time. i work mornings till 1 or 2 so will be around afternoons.
Amazing how this week has flown so keeping it all crossed you have a good result 2moz..my peek at the scales shows 0.5 at the most:( but i have gone over every day by 1.5 points so stands to reason im not gonna lose am i?:confused: xx

hiya!! well ill keep my fingers crossed for you anyway!!!
just finished work myself and im am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!!!!!!! xx

You and me both kid! Thats why im on here! cant be arsed to get changed & do some exercise or watch tv or do much of anything:(
Got oh coming over 2nite hes only coming over cos im away at mums the weekend & i wont see him..im v much an independant woman i can spend loads of time on my own but he seems to want to be here all the time & it drives me insane:mad:
Ive eaten loads 2day only have 5points left for dins & had planned chicken fajitas oh well looks like im over points again!
xx

You and me both kid! Thats why im on here! cant be arsed to get changed & do some exercise or watch tv or do much of anything:(
Got oh coming over 2nite hes only coming over cos im away at mums the weekend & i wont see him..im v much an independant woman i can spend loads of time on my own but he seems to want to be here all the time & it drives me insane:mad:
Ive eaten loads 2day only have 5points left for dins & had planned chicken fajitas oh well looks like im over points again!
xx

not just me then!!! im starving today for some reason!
i had 3 crumpets for brekkie,a massive salad for lunch and now just had a ww caramel bar and 2 ww biscuits and im still hungry!!
as for the man situation, id happily spend every minute of every day with a bloke at the min lol
xx

I was single(with the odd 1 night stand or 1 week stand inbetween) for about 2years & there were times i almost craved a boyfriend & other times i loved being single. Trouble with me is when ive got summat i dont appreciate it..terrible trait to have:(.
Men arent there all cracked up to be either ha ha heres the old bitter & twisted in me coming out!!!!

I was single(with the odd 1 night stand or 1 week stand inbetween) for about 2years & there were times i almost craved a boyfriend & other times i loved being single. Trouble with me is when ive got summat i dont appreciate it..terrible trait to have:(.
Men arent there all cracked up to be either ha ha heres the old bitter & twisted in me coming out!!!!

oh i no some of them are absolute t***s!!!!! and i seem to get them ones, i must have " hi,go out with me and treat me like sh*t" on my forehead or something!!
if you have a decent one you should appreciate him really,lol not many of them about!!!! ..............how bitter am i?!?!??!?!?? :copon:

how am i gonna cope when you go on your holliberries???? no1 to moan to lol!!!

xx

I know i was thinking the other day im away for 2weeks & im gonna miss all the gossip it will take forever to catch up & i will be at the bottom of page 10000 by the time i return:mad:! you will have to post on my page day b4 im due back so i dont feel so neglected:D

At my age ive had enuf of all the useless gits & t*ssers so yes i will try appreciate the 1 i have cos really hes a goodun if not a bit needy! x

Lots of people to moan too here :D

I got a good un (man) he even likes shopping ... definetely a keeper lol But took a while to find him ... and of course found him when I decided to not even look any more!

xx

Always the way twiggs! I was paraletic(most attractive not) couldnt speak & was a mess when i met lee, the next day i couldnt even remember wot he looked like & i couldnt have cared if i never saw him again that was just over a year ago & im still with him!

Morning Chelle

Bet your wishing the day away to the big WI tonight! Good luck!! Can't wait to see what you lose .... but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to check back as have pub quiz tonight - and funnily enough they don't like us bringing laptops :D

GOOD LUCK!

Twigs
xx

LOL Twiggy laptops and quiz,
Good luck for WI tonight hun xx

Back